Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare (21283 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by CioAngels(f): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
doctokwus:
An Atiku/Bakare combination looks formidable.
Why don't they run together and send that disaster back to his starving cows.
The only thing people hold against Atiku compared to Buhari is that he is corrupt.On all other fronts Atiku all agree is head and shoulders above Buhari.
But since we now know Buhari is embellished in and surrounded by the same corrupt people,the corruption advantage he seems to hold is now null and void.
With a more formidable Bakare than that mere commissioner,that even stopped d corruption probe of Sanusi,an Atiku/Bakare joint ticket therefore stands a good chance of stopping this nightmare we are facing.
Who is not corrupt amongst them, oh, pa Buhauri was not corrupt abi? Indeed. I just pity we the ordinary Nigerians as we are called.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by tete7000(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
The most subjective phrase to be used by anyone is "God spoke to me". How do we confirm it? Anyone, anywhere can say the same. Even a mad man will say he heard God. How are we sure the man Bakare is hallucinating? Chris Okotie used the same phrase that God said he will be President, till today he is not and has even stopped trying. Does that mean God lied to him? Pentecostal pastors won't kill person with their theatrics.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Ratello: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

Why do you want to stop at just watching?
Why can't you go further by joining a political party to save your money and donate for its activities instead of WATCHING godfathers and area fathers invest their money and mobilise touts and thugs to vote in useless people to rule ruin YOUR life?
Do you think that is a smart thing to do

I am already in my bro. I walk the talk not just talk it bro. Thanks for the advice though

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Ratello: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Fulani people are not good administrators.

Never trust them with power & wealth.

Atiku will end up as a disaster even worse than Buhari.

Divide the dammed country.
Kindly explain how Atiku will end up a disaster please.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=bodee post=63820837][/quote]

noted
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by cstr1001: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
He is yoruba.

smh.

He is from the wrong tribe unfortunately.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by linuxuser(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
God can never lie. If anyone says God said and it did not come to pass it's obvious that either the person did not hear God or he/she does not understand the difference between "God said" and "believing God for what he/she desires" and it does not matter who that person is. So if God spoke to him, it will come to pass and if he is hearing himself, good luck to him.

tete7000:
The most subjective phrase to be used by anyone is "God spoke to me". How do we confirm it? Anyone, anywhere can say the same. Even a mad man will say he heard God. How are we sure the man Bakare is hallucinating? Chris Okotie used the same phrase that God said he will be President, till today he is not and has even stopped trying. Does that mean God lied to him? Pentecostal pastors won't kill person with their theatrics.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by tete7000(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
linuxuser:
God can never lie. If anyone says God said and it did not come to pass it's obvious that either the person did not hear God or he/she does not understand the difference between "God said" and "believing God for what he/she desires" and it does not matter who that person is. So if God spoke to him, it will come to pass and if he is hearing himself, good luck to him.

This is not the first time the man is using that phrase. When Obasanjo was elected president, he claimed he was taken before the throne of God where it was revealed to him that if Obasanjo try to mount the saddle, he will die. Of course it is history that Obasanjo finished his first term, got and finished a second term, he then tried to secure a third from the backdoor before he was stopped. The man is still alive, kicking football and causing Nigeria his own share of headache. In fact, in the run up to last election, he shared the same party affiliation with Bakare.

Poll Must Not Clash With Oba’s Coronation – Oshiomhole / Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React