Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (75595 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Dgunnerz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Noted
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
StackNerd:

Paul Kagame is like Trump , ( Rwandese first !) Before any other person. Of course I met Nigerians and few indians working @ MTN Rwanda. But it's very difficult to get work over there, I was there to consult for MTN.

If you have money for investment, please go there, they welcome investors, infact you will be treated like king. There is little to no corruption, the citizens are very honest and it's a rapidly growing economy. So if you have money to invest. You can go there, but please don't go there looking for job, it's hard to get a job as an immigrant.

As for the women, you need the grace of God not to go into fornication if you are unmarried or adultery if you are married, the ladies are extremely beautiful, with amazing body shape, they are not so promiscuous like women in francophones countries, the women are also independent and hard-working.

Rwanda is a really organized country, with working institutions. It's a great place to live if you have money. Shikena

Can I go there through land or like how much is the visa and processes involved
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
kaffy4tope:
Wow, I'm in Kigali now. I can't believe I'm in Africa.

This place is Dope.

Updates later
How do you go there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.