Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (76080 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Predstan: 9:49am On May 11, 2019
anotherguyonNL:

Would the Visa also cover Tanzania? how do I get the East Africa Tourist visa? also please remove Uganda from there abeg grin

Then visa only cover Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya. You can get Tanzania visa here in Nigeria. Abuja is where the Embassy is

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by anotherguyonNL: 7:53pm On May 11, 2019
Predstan:

Then visa only cover Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya. You can get Tanzania visa here in Nigeria. Abuja is where the Embassy is

Cost for the Visa that covers Rwanda, Kenya and the one for Tanzania respectively
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Emu4u2c: 3:22pm On May 12, 2019
Please I hope to visit East Africa Some time This Year. Please Someone add me to the group... 09075574826
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by dyadeleye(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2019
MoneyMake:
Please where can I find Nigerians living in Kigali, Rwanda? If you're a Nigerian in Kigali, please indicate so we can hook up. I'm around Remera by Amaroro Stadium.

Are you still in Rwanda bruh
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by dangervu(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
Presently in rwanda kigali amaro area do they sell Nigeria food here ?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Predstan: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
dangervu:

No sorry, but you should try out the Rwandian foods... You will love them. Go to Fantastic Restaurants opposite GTbank. They have Buffets all day. You can eat rice and other foods there

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by ifecx4real: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
dangervu:

Wasn't able to find nigeria food any where.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by ifecx4real: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Predstan:

No sorry, but you should try out the Rwandian foods... You will love them. Go to Fantastic Restaurants opposite GTbank. They have Buffets all day. You can eat rice and other foods there

Didn't quite enjoy their food, beans was weird and big, corn tasted blehhh, rice blehh. Lost weight when I went there cheesy.
But Rwanda is really an amazing nd lovely country
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by ugnoble: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
ifecx4real:

Didn't quite enjoy their food, beans was weird and big, corn tasted blehhh, rice blehh. Lost weight when I went there cheesy.
But Rwanda is really an amazing nd lovely country

Person no fit see ingredients for our food there? abi dem no know garri and fufu ni?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Predstan: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
ugnoble:

Person no fit see ingredients for our food there? abi dem no know garri and fufu ni?

You can only see that in Uganda... Most of their food stuffs are shipped in from Uganda...

I ate Fufu in Uganda but cant find any Nigerian food or ingredients in Rwanda
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by ugnoble: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Predstan:

You can only see that in Uganda... Most of their food stuffs are shipped in from Uganda...

I ate Fufu in Uganda but cant find any Nigerian food or ingredients in Rwanda

Hmm... That one na die ooo. Even if person 1 cook en own food, en no go see ingredients. I tire for this one.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Predstan: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
ugnoble:

Hmm... That one na die ooo. Even if person 1 cook en own food, en no go see ingredients. I tire for this one.

I'm not 100percent sure. But I met a Nigerian professor at the University of Rwanda who told me that she travels to Nigeria once in 6months and she had to come to Rwanda with enough food stuffs everytime she travels..
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by ugnoble: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Predstan:

I'm not 100percent sure. But I met a Nigerian professor at the University of Rwanda who told me that she travels to Nigeria once in 6months and she had to come to Rwanda with enough food stuffs everytime she travels..

That would be very stressful, but then, this is another business idea for those who are asking for what to do over there. You can set a Nigerian Kitchen where our local food can be eaten. It would surely boom.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ijeamaka1: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Follow the thread as I give you update on my trip to Rwanda �� for 10 days

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ijeamaka1: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Arrived MM1 a bit early checked in around 12pm boarding gate opens 1:30 am still waiting at the passport control to board the air Rwanda flight to Kigali well 4hours 30minutes flight won’t be bad at all
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Odinwa(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijeamaka1:
Arrived MM1 a bit early checked in around 12pm boarding gate opens 1:30 am still waiting at the passport control to board the air Rwanda flight to Kigali well 4hours 30minutes flight won’t be bad at all

I'm presently in Kigali. Holla me when you around, I may not pick you from the airport but will assist you to book a cheaper hotel in a nice area.
That's the help no one rendered for me when I came here
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijeamaka1:
Follow the thread as I give you update on my trip to Rwanda �� for 10 days

following
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ijeamaka1: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Flight takes of in about 10minutes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ugosample:

following
Hmmmm
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NONNYG: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you know you knowgrin

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by AngelicBeing: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
NONNYG:
If you know you knowgrin
Brochette, Skol larger, chips, piripiri, ugali, kaunga, matoke = Kigali, Rwanda shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.