Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Popular Kumawood Actress:am Proud To Be A Witchcraft - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Kumawood Actress:am Proud To Be A Witchcraft (379 Views)

Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity / I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks / I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Kumawood Actress:am Proud To Be A Witchcraft by OlubamzNews: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Popular Kumawood actress, Christiana Awuni who has
been portrayed as a ‘witch’ in local movies has finally
responded to her critics.
The actress who has been consistently cast as a ‘witch’ by
local movie producers has been labeled by many as a
'witch' in real life situation.
However, speaking to Agyemang Prempeh on Rainbow
radio in Accra, Grace Awuni sarcastically answered her
critics she is indeed a witch and has some unique features.
The actress in her interview revealed that she only has
exceptional qualities to play unique roles as 'witch'. She
added that many film makers admire her qualities and see
her as the best substitute for ‘witch’, hence they continue to
cast her for such roles.
Read full article at https://www.olubamznews.com/2018/01/popular-kumawood-actressam-proud-to-be.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do You Know It's The Right Time To Settle Down? / Valentine's Day: 5 Signs You Should Approach A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.