Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare (536 Views)

Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency / God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare by VERQUEST111: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
The Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare , has said God has told him not to end his political career as he had earlier contemplated.

Specifically , Bakare , who contested as the vice -presidential candidate on the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 presidential election, said God told him to run for the Presidency .

The Lagos - based cleric spoke in the early hours of Monday during the watch night service at the Latter Rain Assembly in the Ogba area of Lagos .

Giving a rundown of the 12 major things he said God had revealed to him would happen in 2018 , Bakare explained that God had not told him when the “ appointed time ” to run for the presidency would be .
“ This twelfth one is a difficult one for me. It may draw excitement or condemnation. I have tried my best to keep it ( to myself ) but the Holy Spirit will not allow me to do so .

“ In my study around 4am on Sunday morning , God told me ‘ you cannot bring your political career to a close; there is still more to do. Run for the Presidency . I will do it at the appointed time , ” the pastor added .

Bakare declared that he was unfazed by the daunting task that his aspiration might pose , expressing confidence that once the Lord had spoken, it was left for God to perform it .

“ Joseph ( in the Bible ) did not contest an election; yet , he became the prime minister of Egypt. Why must I worry myself about where to get the resources for the task? Your own duty in this assignment is to pray along with me. When it is the appointed time , He ( God ) will do it . When He tells me the time , you will hear about it , ” he stated.
Bakare added that most of the “ political juggernauts ” in the country would fall “ at the feet of women in 2018 . ”

Though he did not mention names , the cleric said some of those seen at the moment as among the most powerful in Nigeria ’ s political space , would be “replaced . ”
“ In 1998 , I told you that I saw your President dying between two women . Did it happen? I ’ m telling you again : some of these political juggernauts will fall at the feet of women and you will see it happen, ” he said .

The pastor declared that 2018 would be a year when women would break barriers in most fields of human endeavours both in Nigeria and globally .
He explained that women would be in the forefront of most policy making decisions while also dictating the pace in the boardroom

cc: lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/god-has-asked-me-to-run-for-presidency-bakare/

Re: God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Did he say if you will win?
Re: God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare by Nne5: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Mtcheww

God did not ask you to run for anything please undecided
Re: God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare by richeeyo(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Your gods must be crazy
Re: God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Goodluck. Where you also told where your supporters are going to come from
Re: God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency — Bakare by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018

(1)

5 Visible Signs That Nigeria May Never Develop In This Generation / You Can’t Kill To Please God, Says Buhari / "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.