Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos (64508 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by fergie001: 2:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Caseless:
you know only few people like amosun and kyari were able to nominate for Buhari. I heard enelamah , I heard , once worked with kyari somewhere.
The man no be person

I wish him well,Sha
E no easy
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by Caseless: 2:38am On Jan 03, 2018
fergie001:

The man no be person

I wish him well,Sha
E no easy
you're right.
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by Awoo88: 3:12am On Jan 03, 2018
I thought Achebe is from anambra,
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by Awoo88: 3:16am On Jan 03, 2018
MissChievous199:

Since when is the trad at the groom's place The girl dinnuh have umunna and umuada?? Where's my ogidi people....comman explain biko
Don't mind that guy. Besides, is the groom not from delta
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:03am On Jan 03, 2018
londoner:
Chances are the groom is from the North and the bride is from Abia State, if that's where they are.

You get married at the bride's place not the groom's. Inter ethic/ tribal marriages are the way forward smiley

The both look happy and long may it continue.

Chances are you are blind.

Check topic. Iweala na Northerner? grin

Hold on ...i guess we can unscramble Iweala and make it Lawal. grin
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:11am On Jan 03, 2018
billyG:
Nk come See emirs in Biafraland.

Hahahahahahaaaaaa grin grin

These yanminrins are stunned. Dem no fit talk.

Islamization of jews is real.
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by cstr1001: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Hahahahahahaaaaaa grin grin

These yanminrins are stunned. Dem no fit talk.

Islamization of jews is real.
If you are the symbol of yoruba imperiality, then the yoruba have no hope.

Talking about the islamization of igboland is like a palestinian accusing America of being over-ridden by Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:25am On Jan 03, 2018
BudeYahooCom:

The smelly ewedurudeens were banned from entering the wedding due to their ritualistic wicked ways to divert attention from their ritualistic ways they started looking for ways to Igbo vs Okonjo strife on the thread. Afonjarudeens think they are smart. grin

Shut up there angry

The topmost male and female achievers of your clan become inlaws and not a single Igwe, not even an Nwafor to break colanut.

Seriki Musulmi is mc of the reception, with his entourage from the land of dan fodiyo and you open mouth yap rubbish.

I hope when Sanusi son marry Dangote daughter Obi will send Ogbuefi to go mc in Kano.

Chei....see turban left and right in Aba. I miss Kanu to curse the hell out of piggly wigglies for allowing such an insult grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:27am On Jan 03, 2018
cstr1001:

If you are the symbol of yoruba imperiality, then the yoruba have no hope.

Talking about the islamization of igboland is like a palestinian accusing America of being over-ridden by Jews.

Comment on the wedding. This is no time to hold tongue in cheek.
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by cstr1001: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Comment on the wedding. This is no time to hold tongue in cheek.
What is there to comment on? An igbo daughter married to an igbo son the way God intended it to be.

What is the problem?
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by ImperialYoruba: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2018
cstr1001:

What is there to comment on? An igbo daughter married to an igbo son the way God intended it to be.

What is the problem?

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin

You no see that turban headgear with two wings....comment on it. What is that

SE Emirate loading....
Emir of Afaraukwu rising.....
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by mrhowoto: 6:58am On Jan 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up there angry

The topmost male and female achievers of your clan become inlaws and not a single Igwe, not even an Nwafor to break colanut.

Seriki Musulmi is mc of the reception, with his entourage from the land of dan fodiyo and you open mouth yap rubbish.

I hope when Sanusi son marry Dangote daughter Obi will send Ogbuefi to go mc in Kano.

Chei....see turban left and right in Aba. I miss Kanu to curse the hell out of piggly wigglies for allowing such an insult grin grin grin grin

Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by Jay1988: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2018
deco22:
So because she is from the East she can't invite Hausa dignitaries to her son's wedding again plus do you even know if the girl he is marrying is an Hausa lady.

Tribalist.

Imagine this kind of people na dem dey rule us. Na him make problems everywhere

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by chineduemmao: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2018
IamLaura:
Forget the stereotypes
Northerners are one of the most loyal friends anybody can have,they will never betray you if they consider you their own.
not untill jihad strikes.
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by israelmao(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Ngozi has reproduced herself in her niece.
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by gwama: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
The presence of the northerners may be explained by the fact that the mother of the bride is either Fulani or Hausa cool cool
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Love their beautiful wedding theme. It absolutely think it would make a great combo going burgundy colors for the bridesmaid.

Here's a related post on latest ankara styles for wedding.
Re: Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos by OsbornTyler7: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you are looking for a bride with a unique culture, consider a women from costa rica. These women are friendly, traditional, and religious. They are also known for respecting their husbands. They work hard to build a successful career and are dedicated to their families. They are also extremely honest and supportive. These qualities make them the perfect choice for a happy family life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.