Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buhari’s Appointment, Catalyst To My Governorship Ambition- Faparusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointment, Catalyst To My Governorship Ambition- Faparusi (509 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Appointment, Catalyst To My Governorship Ambition- Faparusi by admox2003(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2018
A governorship aspirant and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Hon Bamidele Faparusi, has declared that his recent appointment into the federal board by President Muhammadu Buhari will help in boosting his governorship ambition in Ekiti State in 2018.

Faparusi said the fact that Buhari considered him for such a national assignment attested to his popularity within the party, urging his teeming followers and  the Itesiwaju political Movement to see this appointment as  a catalyst needed to propel the much desired  Ekiti Project.

“I was greeted with the good news of my appointment  on the Board of The National Animal products Research Institute Zaria,  by  our President, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

“I considered myself privileged to be offered  this appointment among a multitude of qualified loyal party members in the state and by extension, the country .
“We must not relent in our efforts to win the forthcoming APC governorship primary and  make sure win  it resoundingly”, he said.

Faparusi, had while reacting to his appointment in a statement in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday, said Ekiti has never benefited from any federal appointments like the ones being presently enjoyed under Buhari ,where
24 prominent Ekiti indigenes had  been offered federal appointments in one swell swoop since the advent of democracy in 1999.

The APC chieftain urged  the people to reciprocate the gesture by reclaiming the State for APC in 2018 and the next year presidential election.

“I therefore thank Mr President for this appointment which  I considered  a recognition of my consistent and long standing service to our great party.

“ I am indeed grateful for this opportunity to render  service to our fatherland I respectfully and humbly accept this call to National service without  reservation”.

Faparusi, however, told the President that his stay  at the institute might be shortlived  taking cognizance  of his governorship aspiration, assuring that his stint  at the institute will be memorable and historical, by being industrious, transparent and innovative to turn around the fortunes of the institute.

“Mr President, be rest assured that I will work tirelessly with my eyes on the goals and my heart committed to the course.

“The process leading to your decision has been a lengthy one. The successful conclusion of that process owes much to  thousands of my followers, friends, business associates and well wishers particularly for  their outpouring  of congratulatory and goodwill messages since the appointment was made public.

“Let me also and most importantly appreciate my leaders whose influences helped in facilitating the  this appointment , Prof Modupe Adelabu , my mother and former  Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, Asiwaju Segun Oni , the Deputy National Chairman of our great party, Dr John Kayode Fayemi, Hon Minister of Solid mineral , and finally the Omoluabi  of EkitiLand,  Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo and  others  too numerous to mention but are  acknowledged for displaying generosity of love”.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Medical Doctors Begin Strike / Politicians Sponsoring Killers Should Be Arrested – Governor Dickson / Sales Of Copper Sulphate In 25kg Bags Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.