Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha (820 Views)

What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These African Princesses? / Model Shows How Indian Disney Princesses Would Look Like(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Model and Make-up artist Hamel Patel decided recently to do what countless girls have done over the years, play dress-up and recreate Disney Princesses.

http://www.frontpage.com.ng/2018/01/02/woman-recreates-disney-princesses-indian-twist-look-better-originals/

1 Like

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jasmine

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
# Snowhite

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by festwiz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

She looks gorgeous. That's me and my Asian bias talking. I love women from the East, and not the ones from Eastern Nigeria.

#...
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Belle

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ariel

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pocahontas

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mulan

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Princess Aurora

Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by festwiz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheArticleNG:
[i][/i][s][/s]Pocohontas
It's actually "Pocahontas".
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by AlexCk: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
No Fiona(in human form not the ogre form o)??
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by TheArticleNG(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
festwiz:
It's actually "Pocahontas".
Corrected.

Thanks.
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Pocahontas
Pocohantas undecided
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
I Love Her Large Eyes...

She Looks Like A P.orn Star Though
Re: Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha by Lalas247(f): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
sad fine but nothing beats the original character this just won't do.... all i saw was a fork..

(1) (Reply)

Wife Get Divorce From Man Who Love Her More Than His Mother / Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? / Nigerian Mom Gives Birth Inside Plane En Route New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.