Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (69277 Views)

Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) / US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, / Israel Orders Nigerians, Other African Migrants To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Omotaday(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2018
cristianisraeli:
they are muslims,misleading headline..those people should go to saudi arabia and muslim countries and for those that say israel hates africans..lies and lies upon lies...you israel is a racist country...is nigeria not a tribalistic country?which one is worse racism or tribalism..if you want to come to a country enter through the right process and besides israel is a different kind of country..ask sweden and germany what migrants have done to them..if they could go back they wouldnt have accepted one million migrants

first picture Lt col from ethiopia in the israeli army
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by manikspears: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2018
niceprof:
The same Isreal Africans are defending?

yes o,the ones Igbos are related to undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by onadana: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
revolt:
Another useless writing. The Israel u read in the bible is very different from these ones. These ones are mostly European of polish, Hungarian, western Europe descent. Who left Europe after the trauma of the Holocaust in 1948. So stop talking crap

Slow poke. Whose descendants are they from?You need orientation..why did they refuse to seed Jerusalem. Because they said it belongs to their fathers 3000 years ago.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by onadana: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2018
giles14:
yes but the last I check being a Christian in Egypt Palestine Libya Tunisia Saudi Qatar uae iran Oman Bahrain Yemen Sudan Algeria Syria even northern Nigeria is equal to death.

so leave Israel alone

Which northern Nigeria?Will you keep kwayet...i live in the North. The last time i checked there are Christians and churches in Borno, Zamfara, Yobe, Niger,Kano,Sokoto. Am still alive in the north and not dying anytime soon.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nicestunizik: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
I stand with Isreal, everybody knows how bombing started in Europe, it was because European nations pity those migrants but most of them turned to be terrorist, we are all aware of that fact, after declaring Jerusalem capital of Isreal, these Islamic terrorist who always look peaceful by mare look but carry bomb underneath their clothes must find a way to destroy Isreal, so what they are doing is defending their citizens against terrorist attacks unlike Nigeria government that has even supervised terrorism against her people.As for those saying that igbo are regarding themselves as Jewish people, I does not concern you, all we want is Biafra.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Ashley86400: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Really?
Including the self-claimed Jews. . I mean Igbos?
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by adetayowale: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
hatchy:
Many people especially Nigerians are ignorant of Isreal as a Jewish nation and that they hate Christians and Christianity.
Isreal is a racist country that looks down on blacks like no other country.

Stupid people.
You're more stupid than them. It is the right of any country to determine those it admits into its territory. For a fact, why would one blame a country for sending out those illegally entering its country? They should be happy they're not being jailed.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
How West African Jews go come do now Ah na wa o.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Amberon11: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
You're attacking the wrong person. We are saying the same thing na.
Mechejy:
you are day dreaming. even if the whole Muslims gather they can't defeat isreal because isreal is God's own people.so you arabs should stop deceiving yourselves. pharaoh or Egypt your fellow muslim country tried our God with your allah hut God put Egypt and thier allah to shame.same event will repeat itself if Muslims dont respect themselves towards israel
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by CioAngels(f): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I really don't understand all the noise from the BMC.

Is there any country that likes illegal immigrants?

I love Isreal totally and I still support trumps decision.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by CioAngels(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I really don't understand all the noise from the BMC.

Is there any country that likes illegal immigrants?

I love Isreal totally and I still support trumps decision.
Yes, there is a country that likes illegal immigrants, Yes of course, is Nigeria with No effective Laws, Rules and Standard because Nigeria is bribe taken country so they allow them in at the border, Sea port and Airport for money. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Leonbonapart(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fidelarinze9:
Erithrea and Sudan are Muslim countries. I can relate.
Eritrea is a Christian country. Orthodox
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by mvem(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
ernieboy:

do Arabs that most of fucking Muslims lick their assea not hate Africans? don't they discriminate against Africans?
...arabs or jews are to me one and thesame because they re brothers and hv same father in the name Abraham/Ibrahim....though they hv eternal hatred but they re all semitic....there problem is more of a historic one
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by revolt(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
onadana:

Slow poke. Whose descendants are they from?You need orientation..why did they refuse to seed Jerusalem. Because they said it belongs to their fathers 3000 years ago.
do u really know what the definition of a Jew is?!!! Not all Jews were are from the middle east pls. Read up.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by oyatz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
What concern Christianity in this matter?
Sudan and Eritrea are Muslim dominated countries.

hatchy:
Many people especially Nigerians are ignorant of Isreal as a Jewish nation and that they hate Christians and Christianity.
Isreal is a racist country that looks down on blacks like no other country.

Stupid people.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by HartVanOranje29: 4:23am On Jan 04, 2018
This is so ironic. The fake jews Rev2:9, Rev.3:9, want to kick out the Real Jews from their land. I would leave, the time to return is not yet!

Fall of the West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYXyHQXaZ0k
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by oyatz(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2018
You must be very naive about diplomatic relationship between sovereign nations in particular and LIFE in general.

NO BODY IS SADDLED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY of helping you to live a better life.

Jelal0007:
The money means nothing. These people migrated becos they needed a better life,why can't the so-called people like you defend with ur might offer them that?
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by oyatz(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Jews don't necessarily hate Africans but wants illegal immigrants out of their country and even offer them money...They are far better than Libya and other Arab countries that sell black Africans as slaves.

mvem:
....israel dont like african migrants....why love someone that hates you...do a research on israel and see how they threat africans like you even legal ones, they dont give africans equal rights and hardly give them access to legalize there stay or on certain basic things...some africans praise israel for issues i dont know not knowing the country is very racist....The only black they recognize are the ethiopian jews even though they keep them at the borders so that any strike will kill them first, imagine that wickedness....sometimes we reason out of sentiment and emotion, failing to see facts that are glaring....The jews hate you and dont care about you, thats all...
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by oyatz(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
How does all these solve your problems?

MrNigeria2018:
The most devilish, callous, vindictive, vengeful and racistiest country on earth is Israel.

They control USA congress and hold USA balls in their hands.

They push USA to unnecessary wars

The only luck they have is USA.

If USA stays away from Israel today, trust me, ordinary Hezbollah ll capture the whole Israel unless they decide to use Nuclear weapon against Hezbollah. Iran or Turkey ll definitely finish Israel up if Israel attack Hezbola with Nuclear weapon.

A single Nuclear bomb ll sink the whole Israel at ago.

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by oyatz(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Which kin difficult to understand language be Di's now?

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ochorom ka fu ihumu ofuma.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
oyatz:
Which kin difficult to understand language be Di's now?

Are u igbo?
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Xisnin(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
aaronson:
Really?
You will migrate illegally and still blame the host country. SMH
Being a refugee runs in your family.
In ours, we stay in our home country and make things happen.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by bedspread: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Efewestern:

bro it's inferiority complex.. but not all of us re that dumb.

Isreal should fuckoff, they were disappointed Blacks didn't support their evil and arrogant attitude towards the people of Palestine. As a Nigerian I benefit nothing from isreal.
ISREAL IS BLESSED... AND THEY CANNOT BE CURSED..hahahaha... there is nothing u can do about it
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by bedspread: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
lazygal:

You love people who do not see ou as equal ,human or sane? People who killing and raping is like second nature ?
How many Israel Jews have u seen marry a black ..?
I LOVE ISREAL SO MUCH.. I AM A SPIRITUAL ISREALITE
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by bedspread: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
michael142:

Small sense self you nor get. Mental slavery nai dey worry you
If Loving Isreal is Mental Slavery.... I LOVE ISREAL ! I LOVE ISREAL!! I LOVE ISREAL!!!
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by oyatz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmn, not actually.
I am just a friend of the igbos.

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u igbo?
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Rockyrascal(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Malakh:
If Yall want true prophecies concerning Esau so-called Israeli or Jewish and you "Nigerians" the true Israelite/Jews concerning how Esau would have yall destroyed in America and abroad Jeremiah 49:20, Jer 50:45 how a regional war will be caused by them during our holy days, during the holy days of the true Jews in America,Nigeria and worldwide then I'll need you guys to pay for my services,I've been on this forum for a long time,I have so many endless topics I could talk about but I'm not just gonna cast my pearls before swine like Yahshua said give not that which is holy to dogs, the word is holy, not that I need the money but I'm not gonna work for free,if you guys are ready let me know then I'll declare true prophecies to yall like Yah said I dont do anything until I reveal it to my servants the prophets Amos 3:7 not christians but the Elect Of YHWH. I repeat I'm not obligated to reveal it to you and don't come at me with anything contrary the scriptures says you shall not muzzle the ox that treads the corn that means the Priests must be fed for plowing the corn, in other words working.
what is this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Babaelemu: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2018
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO IGNORANT?? HOW CAN YOU RUN BUSINESSES AND HAVE HOUSES IN ISRAEL WITHOUT HAVING PROPER DOCUMENTATION?? THEY ASKING "ILLEGAL UNDOCUMENTED" FOREIGN NATIONAL TO LEAVE!
uboma:

I agree with you, Sir.

It won't be easy for those with already established businesses and homes to just pack up and leave for good.

But when the Landlord no longer wants me in his house, I will gladly count my losses and leave with my head intact.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Tunks2017(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Yellow Fever Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.