Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? (1462 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
A friend of mine who has been dating a lady in her late twenties for 2years now just broke up with her but the lady in question has been begging and pleading with him to change his mind. That she might not survive it. She calls and texts him almost every day crying and sending people to go and beg on her behalf. My friend has now begin to feel pity for her. According to him, he doesn't love the lady anymore but might just pity her and continue the relationship. Is advisable to do so?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
All these "My Friend this and that shoulda ended in 2017" angry. And to your question...

YES!! He must marry her oooo

Why date her for two years when you know you won't marry her?

I wonder why God should wait till last day to judge some people sef.
angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Like deja vu

This just happened to me too. She's 24. Very emotional, but going abroad by the end of this yr or next yr for a 2yr fashion training. So emotional she wants me to engage her before she goes. I say no o, I can't. Its not wise to do so..its like binding ourselves down, then you'll see another guy there then trouble will start. So I said she has to go, if God says we're meant for each other, we will see again. Besides, shes so slim...no boob, no yannsh..I just thought I might cheat on this girl if i eventually marry her wbich i dont wanna do. We met in september 2017 and i made sure i didnt have sex with her. I released her o..just yesterday sef. She cried and cried, it wasn't easy for me too, I almost pitied her. Even till now she still calls me for very little issues But mheen I'm not going back. Its good to cry now than marry and cry more.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by delishpot: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmnnn, How easy it is to give excuses when we are the ones dishing the hot soup. Imagine if it was a girl that said this to her boy friend now... We for no hear word again. E for be name calling galore.
Bia OP no, you should not marry her out of pity. If you do not like her again, let her go. Ignore her plea she will get over it. Though many people don't appreciate such but if she was wise, she would see the beauty in what you have done.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Uyiii: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
did you say he doesn't love her anymore??
Okay, no bros. Leave story.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by KushyKush: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'll rather marry someone that loves me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by obojememe: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
al these my friend this my friend that should have ended in 2017 already na
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
He is not mature enough to be talking about marriage.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
God forbid I should marry out of pity, if its him, will he pity me?
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Uyiii: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

I wonder why God should wait till last day to judge some people sef. angry undecided
I like your political analysis but in this case you should hold your mouth like this;

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
People will just be deceiving themselves that they are in love. So that love could not survive for two years.

He didn't know he didn't love her till he wasted two years of her life?

This is the reason many women keep different bfs at the same time.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by iykekelvins(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Una dey catch feelings, say na love.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by olureignforever: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
My neighbor married his wife out of pity, now, the marriage is in trouble. Nobody should marry out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uyiii:

I like your political analysis but in this case you should hold your mouth like this;

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Yes Sir. cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Zinny25(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
What caused their break up
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by mikejj(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Like deja vu

This just happened to me too. She's 24. Very emotional, but going abroad by the end of this yr or next yr for a 2yr fashion training. So emotional she wants me to engage her before she goes. I say no o, I can't. Its not wise to do so..its like binding ourselves down, then you'll see another guy there then trouble will start. So I said she has to go, if God says we're meant for each other, we will see again. Besides, shes so slim...no boob, no yannsh..I just thought I might cheat on this girl if i eventually marry her wbich i dont wanna do. We met in september 2017 and i made sure i didnt have sex with her. I released her o..just yesterday sef. She cried and cried, it wasn't easy for me too, I almost pitied her. Even till now she still calls me for very little issues But mheen I'm not going back. Its good to cry now than marry and cry more.
nice one but guy iyah badt o.no yansh no boob.u sure say no be you press am go inside
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thats A Bloody Mistake
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by aspirebig: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Don't
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by iamJ(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
He shld forget her, she doesn't have value angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by iamJ(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushPig:
All these "My Friend this and that shoulda ended in 2017" angry. And to your question...

I wonder why God should wait till last day to judge some people sef.
angry undecided
wen u see single and desperate people u will know once from their opinions
Re: Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by elibest360(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

“I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Br**st” – Pretty Lady Begs Singer / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? / When You Have Sex With A Yahoo Boy, You Partake In His Punishment - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.