Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode (25880 Views)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / See How Fayose Rode To Venue Of Flyover Inspection In Ekiti(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
At the browny above me, No be only capital, na state and capital... Yeye dey smell
developer
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by bayulll011(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Scatterscatter:

I don't need to be in "that traffic" to know. I get stuck in traffic every where in Lagos, every freaking day as a result of the poor strategy being employed to carry out the projects. You can't be fixing everywhere at the same time and expect a place like Lagos to smile. If only you know how much fuel I burn daily coupled with the amount I spend on shocks, etc then you'll understand the cries of "some of us"

Look beyond the cover and you'll see Ambode is only trying to outshine Fashola but unfortunately he is failing miserably cos Lagos is in a very big mess and it has been ever since he assumed power

dont mind the olodo governor.

he start a projects he takes eternity before he complete such projects
oshodi-abeokuta is more than 9 month now people go through hell on that road daily.

he should start road and complete them this is 2018 china is already building roads with solar pannel

1 Like

Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Leonbonapart(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

My guy say ur brain dey pain u ni? Or u are jst dying inferiority? Lagos has d power of 30 states combined and d economy of countries (5th economy in Africa) and u dey open ur gutter mouth to mention browny.

When those brown roofs were constructed ur ancestors were still living on trees. Fool.
and you think your only strength for ewedu eating and skull minining brought it to that stage? I forgot you are a minor

Sorry peaceout
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Leonbonapart(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Unik3030:
ipob Jew u never see anything good in others even when they are far better than u. Na inferiority complex go send u go early grave
better you say? You need elementary lessons
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Danladi7: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Same ol’ sh*t! Start a lot of projects towards the end of 1st tenure to deceive voters, enter for 2nd term and embezzle money then pass the baton to another ‘Messiah’. Who is next after this one’s 8years, Muiz Banire or Desmond Elliot?? Cc. OpoloEyes
Desmond eliots

now go and kill yourself grin
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by edrys(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Mouthwatering welcome development,
Incredibly commendable.
I hope it won't take forever to finish the project.
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Danladi7: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Gbam! Lagos state was the former capital of Nigeria before the military juntas/born to rule relocated it to Abuja.
You have an "Igbotic" and "IPOBic" brain.

lagos was the capital not lagos state!
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2018
odiereke:
Lagos State is the capital of Nigeria, while Abuja is the seat of power.
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by 7lives: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Population control is the answer. Born less and ease the problem on self and society

If dem vex for you I no dey there o.
They don't see anything bad in 12 people living in one room.
I don talk am say na NOW Nigerians go know why China no dey born pass one pikin.
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by mikaael(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2018
Moji12:
Na so they evicted oba ogunji's statue from its place cheesy where is it transported to self?

probably sold to Rochas Okorocha...
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by ehinmowo: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
and you think your only strength for ewedu eating and skull minining brought it to that stage? I forgot you are a minor

Sorry peaceout

That's where your stupidity is unveiled. No region or country can develop by itself. Bt such will hv to provide such platform. Ask ur biz folks why dey will avoid ur erosion ridden region and come to Ogun state to invest. because western Nigeria is deliberately providing platforms for biz to thrive.

If ur ancestors had choosen ewedu over chest beating, ur generation wud hv left the realm of gala hawking. Seriously, who will patrionise biz in dt region, civil servant? Cos no spark there! Dts why u see ur clan doing well in Kano, Lagos and other places bt can't come to ur empty land. Cos no spark.

In case u dnt knw, ur whole region is less than half of niger state in size and over 60% of ur pple live outside dt region because there is no spark

1 Like

Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by sandrahnaub(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2018
It's about time
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by backspaced(f): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2018
I am searching for an experienced Recruiters with 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment/consulting/outsourcing organization. Who can use his/her network to close jobs quickly Qualified candidates are invited to forward their CV to inder@elevantix.com.
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by Unik3030: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
better you say? You need elementary lessons
stupidity don blind u n u know dey see again, av never seen an igbo man say something good about others n u people will keep screaming they hate u, y won't we hate u? bridge wey Dem dey plan build for Lagos if u have Notin reasonable to say then u keep quiet fool. your almighty imo state just had one bridge since its creation n it was just commissioned last year n osun state which u people call village has more than 7 bridges. I know u may ask if bridge means development, check google
Re: "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode by lamperg: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2018
I think this is normal, if the girl does not then why not take advantage of the services of a prostitute. We are all people and we all have our own need. I order myself a girl already on the tested site with a huge choice for every taste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy / Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure / El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.