Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (44583 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nehyooh(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Na wa oo ! I just love lady been natural
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by chigo245: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
WOW this is a work of Art not makeup.
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by moxiemania(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
this is why I will go with a wet towel on my wedding day
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Not bad she's still looking good before the transformation
Lookin What? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sha!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Martin0(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Luiz1:
Lookin What? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sha!

I wish yÓu good luck!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

I wish yÓu good luck!
Yea.. thanks.......... my bro. I'm off in search of Darego.
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Luiz1:
Yea.. thanks.......... my bro. I'm off in search of Darego.

Ok. Wish u good luck!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Ok. Wish u good luck!
Yea....... tnx.. Fine boo.bs fall on u.
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by hatedisplace: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Your average Igbo woman
This is just temporary by the time you clean the make up she will face you man to man
mumu what has makeup got to do with Igbo. Na only igbo dey use makeup
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Martin0(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Luiz1:
Yea....... tnx.. Fine boo.bs fall on u.
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Reelmii: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
hahahahaah, yes o, cos after d reggae there must b blues
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by dollynnn(f): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
ladies of nowadays re scammers ! they deceive guys wiv make -ups

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by RealMillennial(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
If its not Panadol it can never be Panadol!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by sylve11: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Not bad she's still looking good before the transformation
river blindness at it. cool
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Martin0(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
sylve11:

river blindness at it. cool

Ok oogrin
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by RillJ(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Guys, beware of Makeup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take / Cute Ankara Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.