Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (44594 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by MabraO: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Priscy01:
The makeup transformation of this Lady has being trending online when she was transform to a beautiful damsel through makeup.

Wow..... This is a great transformation

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/check-out-this-lady-makeup.html

Oh no u did not just describe my course mate as ‘a masculine looking lady’ cry cry cry cry
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by jerflakes(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Not bad she's still looking good before the transformation

E be like say you be homosexual

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by prodigiousangel(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Priscy01:
The makeup transformation of this Lady has being trending online when she was transform to a beautiful damsel through makeup.

Wow..... This is a great transformation

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/check-out-this-lady-makeup.html

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Martin0(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2018
jerflakes:

jerflakes:

Hahahahahahah na wa oooogringrin
Chai all these juveniles eh!grin
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Purpleice97(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
scam at its peak
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Trustme2(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Another Bob risky loading
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Priscy01:
"The makeup transformation of this Lady has being trending"

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by austinegreat: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Highbeepeeh(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2018
at her before image she looks just like....erm erm.. ..yea ROB VANDAM
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by somegirl1: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Your average Igbo woman
This is just temporary by the time you clean the make she will face you man to man

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by romeorailss: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2018
thotianna:
Is that hair on her chest?

No it's grass angry
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Phyqee10(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Are you sure she/he is not a transgender.. Cos I can see sign of mustache. grin
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by zynzyn(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Dis is why Bobos av 2 be VERY KIAFU and VIGILANT!!
Make up artists. DIA IS GOD O!!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
I think she is really cute either way. Some feminine looking girls that look like wall gecko can't stand in line with her cuteness. She just has masculine features. If she was a guy, girls would have been drooling by now

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Taduma1(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Now I know the Jessica Kenny black always talk about, really She's fearfully made.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by bobo93(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
embarassed tongue Man shine your eyes ooo end time make - up
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
Does she have beard?

Yes (He) does grin grin cheesy
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Rajosh(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2018
this one weak me.
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Fezzolee: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2018
I CALL MAKE UP A FRAUDULENT ACT
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Jackipapa: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Your average Igbo woman
This is just temporary by the time you clean the make she will face you man to man

This is just temporary, by the time she clean the make up, He will face you Man to Man!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Harrynight(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
This is fraud!

efcc will overlook dis and b dragging Innoson grin
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by ObagoalSam(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
One needs to do baptism for lady before proposing ds days, or else make up would deceive
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by mhaki(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2018
WHY BOTHER?
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by ehinmowo: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2018
This is 2018. Abeg post inspiring things. Abeg!!!!!!!!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by jerflakes(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na wa oooogringrin

Chai all these juveniles eh!grin

I'm just saying

The bítćh is very muscular looking

But her after pix looks slightly feminine

And you still think the before pix is better?

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by habsydiamond(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Chai there is God ooo..see fraud!!!!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Martin0(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2018
jerflakes:

I'm just saying
The bítćh is very muscular looking
But her after pix looks slightly feminine
And you still think the before pix is better?

I never said better!or did I?
All I said is she's not looking bad!
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by dreamworld: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Your average Igbo woman
This is just temporary by the time you clean the make up she will face you man to man

She is a Yoruba woman, looks more like bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by KushLyon(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
bottomline; she go still beat you hands down no matter the amount of makeup
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by Dafreeguy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
she better use this make up face to get a husband sharperly..that's if she is still single
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by MOTIVEBI: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
undecided just thinking of her husband.
Re: Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking by MOTIVEBI: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
cry This one weak me oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take / Cute Ankara Style / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.