Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) (3330 Views)

Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check)) / Real Yahoo Boys Grab Dis Opportunity,5 Years Old Unblockable Instagram 4 Sale / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by Barzinime(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
I dont know you...but I have a feeling about you
You annoy me most times I read your comments....but I don't hate you
Maybe you just catching fun.....I wouldn't know..
Happy New Year anyways
biacan:
OK what's your problem
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by biacan(f): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Barzinime:
I dont know you...but I have a feeling about you
You annoy me most times I read your comments....but I don't hate you
Maybe you just catching fun.....I wouldn't know..
Happy New Year anyways
The only relevant thing on what you wrote was happy New Year same here
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by Barzinime(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
You tempted me to say something harsh but I forgive you
God bless you
biacan:
The only relevant thing on what you wrote was happy New Year same here
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by blackprowler: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
except for the minuscule exceptions in all rules on human beings, Nigerian girls do not deserve a proper relationship. Just budget an amount of money to get in their pants and move on. If u don't have money don't look for pity - just chill. I'm already too old to marry sef and so long as I'm trapped in Nigeria i have no regrets. I only wish i had a child

The Nigerian schooled woman's mind is about the lowest in the world. The unschooled "village girl" is much better as a human being and their fellow uneducated men are having a much better life with them than we educated men

1 Like

Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by Olifiz(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Own up to your responsibilities and stop complaining Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh

Lol. Biacan is that how U use to do? cheesy
Responsibility with a girl I don’t think I have a future with, So u just go into a relationship n start asking for house rent on the first week? Lol. It’s good there was plenty “hahahahahaaa” in ur comment.
Anyways Happy New Year
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by biacan(f): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Olifiz:

Lol. Biacan is that how U use to do? cheesy
So u just go into a relationship n start asking for house rent on the first week? Lol. It’s good there was plenty “hahahahahaaa” in ur comment.
Anyways Happy New Year
Happy New Year wish you long life and prosperity... more blessings to us these year

1 Like

Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by biacan(f): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Barzinime:
You tempted me to say something harsh but I forgive you
God bless you
Now that's pastor Barzinime talking lol
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by Olifiz(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Happy New Year wish you long life and prosperity... more blessings to us these year

Amen. Gods protection n blessings are urs this year too.
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) by biacan(f): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Olifiz:

Amen. Gods protection n blessings are urs this year too.
Amen thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Steal Meat From Pot / Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman / Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.