Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,492 members, 7,861,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC (1024 Views)

Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Don't be deceived by APC's lies. Exports have gone down since Buhari took over.

I bet they would blame that on falling oil prices too?

The chart below explains everything. APC is a government of lies and Half Truths.

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/exports
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2018
we would trade facts for propaganda.

Every real patriot should be ready to match this evil government troll to troll. Propaganda vs facts.

Buhari should go and rest. He's done enough.

1 Like

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by Sirjamo: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Do you even know how to read chart? They are talking about year on year not record export.

1 Like

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Dont mind those liars... did they export much more than adeshina?...
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Sirjamo:
Do you even know how to read chart? They are talking about year on year not record export.

Year on year... failure on failure, who created the bad benchmark?

We should be looking up to previous high peaks and not failed benchmarks created by failures.

Why dont we compare ourselves to zimbabwe and declare growth..
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Sirjamo:

year on year after they have dipped us in? They are trying to put out the impression that our economy is doing better while in essense it is under performing when compared to what we were used to in previous administration.

You can see zombies jumping in the other thread that buharis is this and that when in essence the fulani man is a chronic failure.

1 Like

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2018
OP just showed himself as dumb. The statement said "Agro exports through Tin Can port", you came up with a chart that showed "Nigeria Exports". I don't know how some of you are bereft of sound comprehension. The chart you showed represents total exports of which Crude oil makes the most of it.

8 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2018
mapet:
OP just showed himself as dumb. The statement said "Agro exports through Tin Can port", you came up with a chart that showed "Nigeria Exports"

You are the dumb one here.

what's my business with Agro exports through Tin Can ports? what does that boil down to in the bottom line?

it's like GTBank hailing customer retention in ikeja branch. Is that what they are going to report to the board when its time to share profit?

we don't care if Agro exports through Tin can ports have increased man. It's the bigger picture that matters. How are we performing overall on exports.

This government is so drained of achievements they they would celebrate anything.

3 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by sunmike065(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:
Don't be deceived by APC's lies. Exports have gone down since Buhari took over.

I bet they would blame that on falling oil prices too?

The chart below explains everything. APC is a government of lies and Half Truths.

[img]https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net
/charts/nigeria-exports.png?s=nigeriaex&v=201712141656v&d1=20130101&d2=20181231[/img]

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/exports

OP you go school at all? They were talking about improvement in 2017.

Now open your eye well, as it's shown in the chart u uploaded, could it be that you didn't see difference between 2016 and 2017?

1 Like

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2018
sunmike065:

OP you go school at all? They were talking about improvement in 2017.

Now open your eye well, as it's shown in the chart u uploaded, could it be that you didn't see difference between 2016 and 2017?

improvement ins 2017 as compared to what? who put us where we were as of 2016? Our exports prior to the time buhari took over was in high numbers even compared to other african countries. But right now, we are barely measuring and we should celebrate that? Nigeria is not used to celebrating mediocrity but that's what this government has turned to.

I'm comparing what buhari is celebrating and to what Jonathan didn't celebrate. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by Ratello: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

improvement ins 2017 as compared to what? who put us where we were as of 2016? Our exports prior to the time buhari took over was in high numbers even compared to other african countries. But right now, we are barely measuring and we should celebrate that? Nigeria is not used to celebrating mediocrity but that's what this government has turned to.

I'm comparing what buhari is celebrating and to what Jonathan didn't celebrate. Get it?

My brother go easy on these aliens they are called Zombies for a reason just keep hammering them with the facts as you are doing they will soon exit your loaded thread like a snake escaping from a fire outbreak cheesy grin
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by Ventura1: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
OP, you need to return to primary school to learn how to read a chart.

3 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Ventura1:
OP, you need to return to primary school to learn how to read a chart.

okay. based on that chart, please do a YTD analysis from 2014 TD.

Okporoko. grin
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

You are the dumb one here.

what's my business with Agro exports through Tin Can ports? what does that boil down to in the bottom line?

it's like GTBank hailing customer retention in ikeja branch. Is that what they are going to report to the board when its time to share profit?

we don't care if Agro exports through Tin can ports have increased man. It's the bigger picture that matters. How are we performing overall on exports.

This government is so drained of achievements they they would celebrate anything.

Responding to empty heads like your type is at the risk of a waste of valueable time. Let me make a last attempt.....if it's of any value.

1. The story was from Tin Can port reports. See below....that's if you can read and process it

Tin Can records 150% increase in agro exports
Anna Okon

A total of 161,285.72 metric tonnes of agricultural products were exported through Tin Can Island Port in 2017, representing over 150 per cent increase from the 55,000 metric tonnes processed through the port in 2016.

The Area Controller, Nigeria Customs Service, Tin Can Island Port Command, Yusuf Bashar, who disclosed this, said that cocoa topped the list of commodities exported through the port last year.......

https://punchng.com/tin-can-records-150-increase-in-agro-exports/

2. You pasted a stats/graph that has almost no bearing with what was reported in context. You graph is about total exports. It is interesting that you do not even understand the graph you pasted, neither do you understand the context of the increase in Agro export (obviously by your lame responses and ridiculous GTBank analogy).

3. Some of you need to lay low as you're needlesssly demonstrating ignorance "at the speed of light"

regards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2018
mapet:

Responding to empty heads like your type is at the risk of a waste of valueable time. Let me make a last attempt.....if it's of any value.

1. The story was from Tin Can port reports. See below....that's if you can read and process it

2. You pasted a stats/graph that has almost no bearing with what was reported in context. You graph is about total exports. It is interesting that you do not even understand the graph you pasted, neither do you understand the context of the increase in Agro export (obviously by your lame responses and ridiculous GTBank analogy).

3. Some of you need to lay low as you're needlesssly demonstrating ignorance "at the speed of light"

regards

Shattap there. What you zombies were trying to insinuate by positing that story is that our economy is better and buhari is doing great. Look at the comments from zombies on that thread. I'm reacting to the story beneath the story. The truth remains that buhari is under performing Jonathan in all aspects. No?
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by aolawale025: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Tell them! APC got away with too many lies for too long
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

Shattap there. What you zombies were trying to insinuate by positing that story is that our economy is better and buhari is doing great. Look at the comments from zombies on that thread. I'm reacting to the story beneath the story. The truth remains that buhari is under performing Jonathan in all aspects. No?

So that is you grouse? and you decided to either be disingenous, economical with facts and demonstrate shallow mindedness by being incapable of using the right data and even misinterpret even the wrong data that you choose to use? grin grin I see that you belong to the GEJ's clueless clan

4 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2018
mapet:

So that is you grouse? and you decided to either be disingenous, economical with facts and demonstrate shallow mindedness by being incapable of using the right data and even misinterpret even the wrong data that you choose to use? grin grin I see that you belong to the GEJ's clueless clan

No. I'm putting out the truth out there, which is alien to APC by the way. it's so absurd comparing yourself to yourself.

The APC is quick to blame PDP but not quick to compare itself with the massive achievements under PDP. Selective amnesia. Bunch of losers
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

I'm putting out the truth out there,

The "truth" that you are putting out is simply how shallow you are

4 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2018
mapet:

The "truth" that you are putting out is simply how shallow you are

puppet mapet. The truth is there in black and white. Are you doubting the data or what? what is your grose?

The truth is, Buhari is a chronic failure who would never ever measure up to jonathan.
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

puppet mapet. The truth is there in black and white. Are you doubting the data or what? what is your grose?

The truth is, Buhari is a chronic failure who would never ever measure up to jonathan.

1. Am I doubting the data? Why should I doubt a data that you misapplied and you're confused about?
2. What's my grouse? None. Had you demonstrated "basic intelligence", I would have been concerned about (1) above

4 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by naijapips04: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
mapet:

1. Am I doubting the data? Why should I doubt a data that you misapplied and you're confused about?
2. What's my grouse? None. Had you demonstrated "basic intelligence", I would have been concerned about (1) above

did you read my beginning post? the point of the thread is to show that our exports have gone down since buhari took over.

are you disputing that?

what does increase in Tin port export mean in the bigger scale? what exactly are you yapping about?
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

did you read my beginning post? the point of the thread is to show that our exports have gone down since buhari took over.

are you disputing that?

what does increase in Tin port export mean in the bigger scale? what exactly are you yapping about?

Did you read the same topic you created? It says "Agro exports..." You mean you created a topic called Agro export and used another data (Nigeria Export) "make a point"? Is that not the height of ignorance?

Is it that you do not know the difference between Agro export and any other export ? Or where you under "the influence" ?

3 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by usba: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
IPoB Bureau of Statistics chief liarnist
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by mapet: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
naijapips04:

are you disputing that?

Secondly, did you just decide to appear daft for the fun of it? The stats you so boldly quoted had explanations in the link, yet, either by ignorance, self-delusion or comprehension deficit, you chose to ignore it.

Exports from Nigeria jumped 69 percent year-on-year to NGN 1287.2 billion in September of 2017, mainly boosted by higher sales of crude oil (69.4 percent); other oil products (53.8 percent), manufactured goods (23.4 percent), raw material (617 percent) and agricultural (160 percent). Main export partners were: India (17.4 percent), the US (13.9 percent), Spain (10 percent) and Netherlands (6.8 percent). Considering the third quarter of the year, exports increased 53.9 percent. Exports in Nigeria averaged 383477.30 NGN Millions from 1981 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 2648881.76 NGN Millions in December of 2011 and a record low of 322.93 NGN Millions in February of 1983.

My concern is not you or your limited capacity, my concern is the foolish ones you're leading astray with your crap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by ENG1110: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
mapet:

Secondly, did you just decide to appear daft for the fun of it? The stats you so boldly quoted had explanations in the link, yet, either by ignorance, self-delusion or comprehension deficit, you chose to ignore it.

My concern is not you or your limited capacity, my concern is the foolish ones you're leading astray with your crap.

He is obviously limited intellectually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by usba: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
ENG1110:

He is obviously limited intellectually.

He has even abandoned his own thread

2 Likes

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by deji68: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Op i get your drift....Apc is underperforming using GEJ tenure as benchmark...dont bother arguing with the bmc crew, let them argue with the chart tongue
Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by ENG1110: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
usba:

He has even abandoned his own thread

Better. The thread should be closed. I pity those that believe lies like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agro Exports Increase. Another Wicked Lie By APC by Blue3k(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
OPEN just change title to match your point.having bad title shows you don't u understand data or clickbaiting for views.

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Buhari Has Been Asked Not To Contest In 2019 / Why 2018 Budget Can't Accommodate New Minimum Wage - DG Budget Office / The Horrifying Truth They Have Been Concealing From The Public In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.