Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! (13282 Views)

Louis Vuitton Selling Ghana Must Go Bags For $300 (PICS) / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by 2fine4u(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
Louis Vuitton Takes It Back All The Way To Africa With Ghana-must-bags

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/S2007RTW/review/LVUITTON
yall gotta check this out, it's hot. matter of fact, am comin back to naija to tell my grandma to gather all her ghana-must-go-bags. it's on baby, time to make some bucks wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by bluenubian(f): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2007
are u f^cking kidding me shocked shocked shocked shocked, louis is a thief, sh^t am calling my sister now now
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by 2fine4u(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2007
gurl no kiddin fo real. we invented this shyt u kno. how they gon rob us and not even give credit, they better give us some credit. shuuu am gonna be rockin some mini ghana-must-bags soon. who wud hav thot i can afford louis vuitton, now all my friends will be trippin cheesy
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by bluenubian(f): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2007
this not fair, wow twill be wierd rocking a ghana must go back, they prolly trick it out too, with some studs and glitter and stuff

1 Like

Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by naijacutee(f): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2007
So now I can proudly carry my Ghana-must-go to the airport without people pitying me. . . .
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by toshmann(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2007
so you only value what you have when some capitalists say so? then there's a problem b/c these capitalists are not like you and if they dont value you, you may have problems even trying to value urself.
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by swing: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2007
sup bluenubian
ur pix is full of xpression shocked
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by bluenubian(f): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2007
what expression? undecided
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by swing: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2007
re we going to call this an old school style or what 

bluenubian: hmm ya noe ,jst like d name goes & d pix speaks
jst wondering
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by bluenubian(f): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2007
oh swing tell me more, fascinating, what about my name now?

neways am going off topic. undecided

as per the ghana must go bags, i got a really big one in my closet now, i tried posing with it, dint look all that sexy undecided grin
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by swing: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2007
naijacutee : baby i don feel anyone is pitied when dy carry such bag
bt dy re seen as old school ,
i thnk its necessary to chk out hw acceptable d style wil b before taking urs' to da airport lol
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by swing: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2007
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by swing: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2007
hey do u thnk we can really make any sense styling wit this bag
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by superman(m): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2007
na abormination
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Icon(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2007
LOL @ pix!!!
Well, ladies, we could try it. What was that about a prophet not being valued in his home town. Same with Ghana must go.
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Afokeakpo: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2007
Guys you have to be as real as possible. And yes,it cammodities\items\persons never is valued were it or that one is readily available.luv ya allllll,
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2007
I think they are called East West bags.

The largest size is about 1500 pounds.  I wont have believed it if i hadnt seen it in a magazine. I think it was cosmo or GQ mag. Luis Vuitton Advert. 

I heard that the government is going to ban them from selling Ghana must go bags so you better go and get yours quick. cool
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Maneater1(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2007
i'm going to get me one, asap :d
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by naijafresh: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2007
Don't you all think the term 'Ghana must go' is very derogatory and demeaning to the Ghanaians?
We all complain of Tribalism, nepotism, racism and the like but we are all equally as guilty as the next person

The same Ghanaians who were unceremoniously deported without attention to international law are having to deal with Nigerians coming to make a living in their country.
We will soon be hated the world over just like the Arrogant Americans are today

I am yet to see a bag called 'Nigerians must go' in all my travels and if there were such a thing I'm pretty sure there would be an uproar

So please wake up and smell the coffee and lets give other people some of the respect we too readily demand too

Have a good day
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by beemudee: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2007
hmm! na wa oh. imagine ghana must go logages in airports  grin chai!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by akara(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2007
a new export oppourtunity for interested businessmen in the land. Imagine the prices they are going for (anyone know?)

I dey go ordefr some from Aba to sell o for hard currency. The original one! grin grin
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Blow(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2007
Man, that french company is sure creative,
Can you imagine Ghana-Must-Go bag being so fashionable,

Simply Inspirational!

Nigerians should learn from this,
We can make our simple products into
internationally accepted comodities if we use them and present them appropriately

Our fashion designers should think in this direction!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by 1forall: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2007
Word toshmann, tho is seems none of these fashion+vanity struck women care bout your stance. Big lesson in there for us all: we've had these bags for ages and nobody gave a sh*t bout 'em, now LV uses them and they become a fashion statement! Not entirely our fault sha, its bound to happen when our fashion sense (and much more) is largely derived from the west.
Was the bag was patented? I guess not, or it wouldve been time to make big bucks (and a name) for someone!

1 Like

Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by eniola1310(f): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2007
now they are going to make ghana must go enpensive !!!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by 2fine4u(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2007
guys! guys!! what are we arguing here? the deal is done, Louis Vuitton has exploited us, it doesn't matter if we neglected ghana-must-go bags before what matters now is that the bags are makin huge wave in fashion world and we need to find a way to benefit from it cheesy u can bootleg em if u want to, use ebay if needs be just dont sit here and argue when u could be makin millions tongue
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by queen2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
The bag is the talk of the world now, ghana must go becoming a designer bag.
But they going to make it popular i suppose
Thats it we negleting the bag but they are gonna promote it and everyone will love it
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by hotangel2(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2007
Imagine ooo. . . .

Mehn, just imagine. The bag that we have neglected is now on the RUNWAY. Abeg im calling my cousin to buy it in bulk for me. Different sizes self.

On the reals though, this is INTERESTING!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Christino(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2007
Ah see nigerians o cheesy

Before opting to buy [b]GMG [/b]bags, please be informed that nigerian policemen will stop you at any point in time because the general belief here is that GMG bags are for transporting cash and "body parts".

To avoid being harrassed, you are better off with Bagco Super Sacks or Shaka Shaka or Apo Garri. GMG can land you in trouble. You could get hit by spray bullets cos if a police man thinks there's heavy cash in it, you could get shot.

BE WARNED!!! grin

But wait a minute, are you guys sure that's not a remix of Burberry Bags? shocked
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by folkzy(f): 2:53am On Mar 02, 2007
that is so wrong! whoever produced Ghana's must go' in Nigeria should be paid money for 'copywright' we are definately bein exploited, if dis was to happen in a westennized country-Loiuse Vuitton will be sued/compensate. How can we ppl ensure that this msg gets across to fellow Nigerians n d marketin ppl of Ghana must go?
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by diyobdw(f): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2007
funkilicious:

that is so wrong! whoever produced Ghana's must go' in Nigeria should be paid money for 'copywright' we are definately bein exploited, if this was to happen in a westennized country-Loiuse Vuitton will be sued/compensate. How can we people ensure that this msg gets across to fellow Nigerians n d marketin people of Ghana must go?

Are u sure it is a 9*ja thingy or imported at the time ghanians were told to return to thier homes? undecided
not sure too cool

Seen a china wed'g long ago were it was said to be "the bride's bag "
Dont ask me about the source it was a document over 10yr ago so i cant place the fact

But really fashion is not what you wear but how you wear it! cheesy
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Radiant(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2007
Christino:

Ah see nigerians o cheesy

Before opting to buy [b]GMG [/b]bags, please be informed that nigerian policemen will stop you at any point in time because the general belief here is that GMG bags are for transporting cash and "body parts".

To avoid being harrassed, you are better off with Bagco Super Sacks or Shaka Shaka or Apo Garri. GMG can land you in trouble. You could get hit by spray bullets because if a police man thinks there's heavy cash in it, you could get shot.

BE WARNED!!! grin

But wait a minute, are you guys sure that's not a remix of Burberry Bags? shocked

Rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy U damn right!

I would never carry a GMG bag (anywhere in this world) in the name of fashion shocked shocked shocked That's just gross plzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by ronnieslimz(f): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2007
gawd!! this is f**kn suprising . . just imagine what we regard as old skool has now turned to sumffin wanted by popular demand, shame!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It! / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.