Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (570643 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cbella(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
unpredictedone:

Kai cbella! Which planets are you from? You haven't dated all men on planet earth, pls don't sound extremly convinced, they don't exist.

LOL!, No be only jumped on your throat.

Lolzz.. I'm from planet earth � and besides just a fraction of those men exist, like 2% angry

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by igit270: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
chai I avnt read d update ooo but from comments I know dey av got crysoba,me I will not give myself heartbreak ooo,I won't read till after 2-3 update, so dat wen I read I will av something to console. .anyways bfor I go let me rush to a mountain

on my knees,my two hands up ,screaming at d top of my voice
oh lord! oh lord,my father and my God I know am weak,emotional e.tc but dear lord don't allow ayee to get my 4digit, pin code,password, and my key.in shot baba don't allow ayee to get me oooooo,if it remain small for them to God mislead them (amen)

I wish crysoba has pray dis prayer bfor d temptation day may be dey would av overcome.

for dos dat want to join me am on mount olive come and empower your password

tank you aunty toyin ,ur story always have effect on me ,seriously always have a way of giving me prayer point .i love plenty

3 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by tommegie52(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
it either hallucination or day dreaming #team Cryoba

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Sandas11(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2018
I'm practically in tears right now. I would rather be an observer but, this last update got the better of me. Why do stuffs like this have to happen? I hope they get remedied real fast. I am heart broken... cryI'm practically in tears right now. I would rather be an observer but, this last update got the better of me. Why do stuffs like this have to happen? I hope they get remedied real fast. I am heart broken...

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by oly0511(f): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Guys don't panic it just a dream trust Rachael Oba ,Crystal the mother or father will soon wake-up from this expensive dream

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by alanrewaju: 1:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Please just tell me it's a dream.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cbella(f): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Is the dream over rachealfst.......

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by kunleis4u(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2018
I have to tell you my mind toyin that you and your pen are very wicked, so you want to tell me that oba will lose his new job and all his fortune while crystal will become single mother. but oba really fumbled big time. anyway there is this saying that says THERE WILL NEVER BE A BREAKTHROUGH WITHOUT GOING THROUGH.

3 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by RichieBrown(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2018
cbella:
Is the dream over rachealfst.......
yeah you got me here, I'm thinking it's a dream also
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2018
unpredictedone:
OH NO! THE GLORY OF GOD HAS JUST DEPARTED FROM ISREAL.

I really feel abysmal from outcome of the update, I was anticipated to experience a calm weekend without any influx of unwanted emotion intruding... But here I am not just feeling so pained, but dissapointed and confuse why "CRYSOBA" feel for such cheap temptation. I never thought the hedge will be broken this way, but we pray GOD shows them his eternal mercy.

But I am not suprised CBELLA plaaaaaaannnned the whole game, and RECHEALFST execuuuuuuuted it perfectly!. LOL

CRYS'OBA have sinned, It already a reality, accept or ignore it. but shall we allow sin catwalk it's way confidently into a relationship that will soon be promoted in a marriage in few weeks time? Ofcourse not, never!. Then, it's time we rise with great voice in accordance against premarital sex, and as well exhort and pray for CRYSOBA against any evil their mistake might have made them vulnerabe to.

I plead and exhort all those who believe in chastity, never get discourage from CRYSOBA'S mistake. Keep believing it's the right thing to do, so that moral sanity will be regain into relationships of our time and future. It does hurt resisting sexual urge in relationship, you might sound or look weird but trust me you will never regret it.
Only men whose brain has been substituted with their testes believes no relationship can work without sex.

It is well

Toyin Taiwo(rechealfst), bravo‎!.‎

Wow!!!!
Well said.....bravoooo
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by kaytolee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
ohhh my God.....but why devil is a lier

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by marischerry(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
very soon crystal will wake up from her dreams

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Jasminelove(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
marischerry:
yes oo..... Let it just be a dream

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by yvesboss(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
marischerry:

Nollywood
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by WHOcarex: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
And that's how the cookie crumble. (End of sweet sweet).

The birth of broken hedge. (Time for the bitter pill).

Upon all the warning left right and center. I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by samwobi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
See how Oba and Crystaal use their hand break the hedge. But Crystal self, must she have s3x in all her relationships?

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Melancholy(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Haaaaa! Rechealfst, the God of crystal and oba, why did u allow this couple to be susceptible? Pls re-write their steps to avert the impending wahala o. lolz

Good work as always!

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Pearl05(f): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2018
samwobi:
See how Oba and Crystaal use their hand break the hedge. But Crystal self, must she have s3x in all her relationships?

See blame. Oba that pounced on her, is innocent. Stop blaming the woman joor. The two are responsible for what came their way.

Crystal thought it's by power, hence didn't heed to advices from their parents.

Rahealfst, thank you for opening the eyes of many to the dangers of pre-martial intimacy. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by neurojosh(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2018
samwobi:
must she have sex in all her relationships really bruv, really

my mind dey tell me say nah dream.... i shd trust moi mind

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by prettieO(f): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Menh! this update is hot.
Sometime things happened unexpectedly, and at that moment we can just help but to allow it.
I just pray God save them before is too late, so dat she wont experience the samething her mum went through...
@Rachealfst May God bless u abundantly and i hope every readers will yield to the lessons in this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by nerd51(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Oh my God...they did it...why

Loving this story, ma. More grace

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by jeweltab(f): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2018
oh! they have eaten the forbidden fruit, but something tells me God will intercede, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cbella(f): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pearl05:

See blame. Oba that pounced on her, is innocent. Stop blaming the woman joor. The two are responsible for what came their way.

Crystal thought it's by power, hence didn't heed to advices from their parents.

Rahealfst, thank you for opening the eyes of many to the dangers of pre-martial intimacy. May God bless you.

Lolzz... I'm sure by the end of this story, we get to learn some few techniques as to how to overcome that 'force' called pre marital sex.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Deckline(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
cbella:

Lolzz... I'm sure by the end of this story, we get to learn some few techniques as to how to overcome that 'force' called pre marital sex.
Iffa here...
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Pearl05(f): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
cbella:

Sweet, the only escape is to flee from it. You don't lay in the bed together with a man and pray not to have sex.

The mom advice her to always meet in the public places. Some churches don't allow the woman to visit the man without a third party

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Dessydemmy: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
HAAAA!!!!This is not fair. I knew it.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by stevodot22(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oba finally ate the forbidden fruit. I hope it was a dream.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Bdemmy4real: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Haaaaa!!! Wahala dey sad

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Jaytoy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
I want to comment since nairaland they chase me back.
Abeg house let's join hand to intercede for Crystal and Oba against evil curses. Oya.
This is so painful... Broken hedge it is.
Doing a great job ma'am. Pls mummy toyin my sake, we are expecting next update. High blood pressure want to set in oooo and pls make it lengthy abeg, biko, ejo, do'Allah

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by yvesboss(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jaytoy:
I want to comment since nairaland they chase me back.
Abeg house let's join hand to intercede for Crystal and Oba against evil curses. Oya.
This is so painful... Broken hedge it is.
Doing a great job ma'am. Pls mummy toyin my sake, we are expecting next update. High blood pressure want to set in oooo and pls make it lengthy abeg, biko, ejo, do'Allah

Who remembers that Beatrice never had the chance to cast the spell the Baba gave her.

God bless Rachaelfst for us all... see correct entertainment

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Funnas(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
hmmmm!! ghost mode deactivated, madam Rachelfst,u rock,infact u too much,more anointing to your pen

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 5:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Dedication: To everyone.

CRYSTAL
Yes, we ate the forbidden fruit. We both climaxed at the same time and reality hit us.
"Crystal!" He called out slowly.
"Oba!" I said looking into his eyes. "What have we done?"

We stared at each other. Just like Adam and Eve when they ate the forbidden fruit. We realized we are still naked and we quickly cover ourselves up with the duvet.
As if on cue we bursted into tears at the same time as if a movie director said the word action on set.
He picked his boxers, wore it and left the bed. He started pacing up and down the room.
"God! I hope I haven't destroy my life" he said those words repeatedly.
Fine, I know we've messed up but why that statement. He was beginning to scare me with those words. So I wore my clothes, pick my things and left the room. I picked my car key on the dinning where I dropped it earlier and left the house.

____________________Toyin Taiwo
I cried all through my drive home. I parked my car while my mum opened the door for me. I wished it was one of the house helps who opened the door. Though I've wiped my tears before alighting from the car but I know she'll suspect something.

I greeted her feigning a smile but to my surprise she followed me to my room.
I had to go defensive. "Mum please..... not now. I want to be alone" I screamed.
"Crystal! I hope it's not what I'm thinking"
"Mummy please leave. I beg of you, I want to be alone" I pleaded this time in an uncontrollable tears.
"You are crying Crystal and you are just coming from Oba's place" She said still curious.
"Mum!"

She stood up from my bed and left my room. I sat on the floor and wept. I feel like hitting my head on the tiles. I had promised God after I broke up with Soma that I will never indulge in any sexual activity again until I get married. Now I had failed God and failed myself. I took my bath and curled on the bed, praying silently for forgiveness. Both for myself and Oba.

OBA
My mum's words was ringing continuously in my head.
"Oba you are like Samson in the bible, sexual sin will strip you off your glory. You are destined to be great don't exchange it for few minutes pleasure" That's the last words my mom spoke to me last night when I gave her a call.

God actually used our parents to warn us yesterday but still we still fell into the deadly trap of fornication. I've always kept myself right from childhood. Even Crystal never knew I was a virgin. I plan on telling her once we are married.

I cried and cried. Something happened after the sex. I felt empty.
I knelt down and prayed asking God for forgiveness.
"Lord please forgive me. Forgive us" I said and wept bitterly till sleep took over me.
The next day, I didn't call Crystal and she didn't call me either.

On Monday morning. I got emails from the companies where Crystal and her friends submitted my CV. All of them gave almost the same messages. I was advised to try again in their next recruitment as they already picked the successful candidates.

I knew what was going on. That's the spiritual implication of what I've done. All the same, I thanked God I have a job already which I'm starting that very day. Exonn Mobil!

I dressed up and left my apartment. I got to the department where I was to report that morning and I was told to go see the HR. I went to the HR's office and the secretary told me to wait for the HR. Some minutes later I was called in.
"Good morning sir" I bowed.
"Good morning Mr” He replied. “I'm sorry, I think there's a mix up somewhere. But for now we won't be needing your services but we'll contact you once anything comes up. Thanks” he said and it was as if those words were explosives because my whole body was on fire.

"Sir… sir…. truly there's a mix up somewhere because I was to resume today. The two weeks training here at the Lagos headquarters. Sir, I was told I'll have my own personal car, my personal office, #10million/ annum and.... and....
"Young Man, that would not be happening for now. All the same be strong and I wish you all the best" the HR said.

I left the office with a blurry vision. I doubt if I was still sane because as it was. I almost ran mad. I made sure I calmed down a bit before driving. I drove straight home.

CRYSTAL
Mum came to my room on Monday morning as I was preparing for work. She didn't step foot in my room since Saturday that I asked her to leave. She didn't bother to also call me for church. I locked myself up in the room since Saturday evening, the house helps only bring in food and come back for the plates. Though I only open the door if I feel like eating. And I eat very little.

"How are you feeling now?" Mum asked and sat on my bed while I was still dressing up for work.
"Mum I'm fine. Thanks"
"Have you prayed and asked for forgiveness?"
"Yes, but does it change anything. I disappointed God”
"I know but you have to forgive yourself too"
"Mum I'll try"
"Let me excuse you" she said and left.

I checked my phone. No messages, nor miss calls from Oba. I sighed and left the house after dressing up.

OBA
When I got back home. I began to think about my life and future. All job opportunities all closed down in one morning, I need no one to tell me that I just lost all to the devil. I started thinking about the next step to take. I was indoor throughout the day. I called my Pastor in the evening and told him everything, he was sad too but the deeds had already been done. He gave me some instructions and motivation assuring me that God is a merciful God and he'll restore me.

Very early on Tuesday morning. I started packing my things. I knew I wasn't thinking straight but that's the only thing that came to my mind. To leave.
I picked the bag, locked the door. Entered my car and drove to my parent's house.
I brought out my bag and went inside the house.
I greeted my parents and my mum replied me with a question.
"Where are you going with this bag. Are you traveling?" My mum asked.
I told her I was traveling and she requested to know where I was traveling to and since I don't even know where I was going myself. I didn't answer her.
"Here's the cab key. I already call someone from the park who will start managing the cab from now on. He'll deliver money every day and return the cab daily. Please use that money to maintain yourself till I'm back" I said and kept the car key on the table.

My mother started crying.
“What's the problem. Talk to me son, do you have another mother aside me. Daddy Oba, won’t you say anything!! help me talk to your son" She held on to my Father.
"Leave him be, It's Oba. He's old enough to take decisions on his own" My mum left my father's hands and held on to me.
"Is this about Crystal. Did you break up with her" she asked.
Speaking of Crystal, we haven't spoken to each other since the incidence and I can't even call her now that I'm leaving.
"Answer me. Did you break up with her?" she repeated and I realized I wasn't listening to her.

"I did not break up with her”
"Then why did you just decided to leave without telling us where you are going? You just want to leave everything behind and leave for no reason!"
"Mother" I said and she looked at me closely as if trying to read something.
"Ah! Ah! Oba!" She exclaimed.

The way she called my name said everything. She had put two plus two together. She knew everything no doubt. Then she bursted into fresh tears hitting her hands against her chest.
"Omo yi ti pa mi o! (This boy has kill me o!) Despite my warning, you did not allow God answer my prayers. What have you done. You are the only hope of this family. The only one we are looking up to for a better tomorrow now you have killed our dreams. Ha....." She wailed.
My Father who was lost had to speak up.
"What's going on here mother and son?"

Since I'm not in the mood for explanations. I carried my bag and left, leaving my mother to tell him whatever she thinks she knows.

I waved a bike down and left, still having no destination in mind. I got to the motor park and boarded a bus and left to only God knows where.
My mum's word back then came to my mind. "My son, you are like Samson, be careful..."

But one thing the Bible made me understand is that Samson's hair grew again and he got his power back. One thing is certain, God is a merciful God and just like Samson, I believe my hair will grow again. And I’ll get back everything I lost to sin.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.