Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? (485 Views)

Nigerian Men Over 30 Without Marriage Or Children Are Irresponsible: Man Claims / Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Personally i don't.
What about you?
Re: Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? by TheUbermensch: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
God forbids such a thing.
Re: Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? by delishpot: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
They can do better.
Re: Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? by Blackhawk03(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
With more money? They have my blessings.
Re: Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? by purem(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheUbermensch:
God forbids such a thing.

Dis guy signature ehn lipsrsealed

@topic personally I will never pray dis kind of life am living for my baby and my unborn ones not even my junior ones sef

Generally out of 100% of Nigerians u will hardly see 15 to 20% da will wish there children the life they are living
Re: Would You Want Your Child Or Children To Live The Life You Are Living Currently? by SIaye: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Naaah. Life in Nigeria is hell undecided

(1) (Reply)

Male Guide To Female Communication / 12 Phrases That Men Hate To Hear When They Take One Out / Are Sex Dolls Here To Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.