Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue (38185 Views)

Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) / INEC Declares Ortom As The Winners Benue Governorship Election / Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Any herdsmen terrorists caught in any community, should be given effective justice as a message to others.

Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by lookingfly: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2018
I just hope some weed smoking zombies will not come and shout ipob!
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by everozone: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2018
When are Nigerians going to stone Buhari?What are we still waiting for?Is Buhari not worse than Ortom?When are we going to block Buhari along the way and stone the hell out of him?Our mumu don do.We must use our votes to stone Buhari back to Daura.
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by naijaking1: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2018
The next Biafran leader will come from Benue.
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by safetyInspector(m): 5:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Honestly you guys need to stop this Ambode songs of praise. Though he is trying but on the contrary, no governor be it of APC or PDP that has access to the amount of money Lagos State generates that can't perform above average. If Lagos governor builds a flyover we all clap whereas the project amount can be generated less than 3 weeks, the same amount will take Benue State 2 to 3 months to generate. In Lagos we have hundreds of people from other States helping to build(Generate revenue)Lagos. Comparing Lagos to other States outside of Rivers and Kano, (Akwaibom/Bayalsa in term of FG allocation) is not just.
bugidon:
All APC governors are heartless apart from ambode
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by 1clickng(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by Shaballantin(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
ajepako:
Although l am not in support of the stoning as a respect for his office ( not that these mor0ns deserve any respect)

However, the booing and thunderous voices of displeasure gladden my heart

The voices of the oppressed and the subjugated must be heard loud and clear

Benue people, your future is in your hands..
untill future comes sweetheart ,,stones are wt we have in our hands ***
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by 1clickng(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by 1clickng(f): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Orton taught by boot licking buhari he wud.....
ok
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
omololu2020:
This man called Orton it's a disgrace to his people.
He is a traitor
In IPOB voice, everybody is a traitor. Lol.
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jolar101:
Any herdsmen terrorists caught in any community, should be given effective justice as a message to others.
Funny. And it your kind that will still come here to tell us that Fulanis don't forgive. I wonder what they really meant by that.
Re: Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
maasoap:

Funny. And it your kind that will still come here to tell us that Fulanis don't forgive. I wonder what they really meant by that.

I never elevated Fulani terrorists to that propagandist statement.

Let the shitholes solve their problems I IPOB don't give a damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.