Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? (2092 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by mightyhaze: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
stupidity:
If it is, I’m really disappointed. From onset I never really supported the struggle. But when I saw how persistent and how ever ready you guys want to die for the course of the struggle. I admired the courage.

But is this the end? No idea where the IPOB leader is, and NO has been able to stand up and replace him?? After all the chest beating on social media. Nairaland’s IPOB news has reduced by 99%. Where are all the chest beaters on here?

I’m not against IPOB, but I’m surprised y’all are gonna wait for your leaders return before the struggle continues

I saw a comment here some months back, the person said if anything happens to their leader, he’ll be forced to come out and fight. When is this fight coming on?

I don’t want to believe NK is not coming back, and if he comes back and y’all resumes the cursing and chest beating on Nairaland, I’ll know Y’all are bunch of jokers.

I’m no Yoruba, I’m from edo state. I’m really disappointed. Majority of us were happy some group of people have finally stood up to the Hausas and their greed for governance and dominance.
u would have just said,.. 'i am edo'.. instead of giving urself away by saying u aint Yoruba.
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
ND Avengers are the only serious agitators after MEND. IPOB and MASSOB are as useless as the Nigeria Police. undecided
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by mightyhaze: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
plessis:
Your sisters are dying everyday while crossing to Europe for prostitution but ipob is your problem
believ dat vulture is from edo, u wud blive anything..
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What exactly do you want from IPOB??
grin grin nothing bros.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by TheKingdom: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
The real disappointment has nothing to do with IPOB, but with Igbo/Eastern Leaders that joined to massacre their own children and people, and turn around to give chieftancy titles to the Python Dance demons from the Nigger Area (Nigeria).

The real disappointment is from Phyno, P Square, Mikel Obi, Ogbonnaya Onu, and all those bearing Eastern names and not using their fame or fan base to raise awareness not just for their people, but the ZOO militancy that is going on and has gone on...

But of course, they are nebefitting from it...

2 Likes

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by CrtlAltDel: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
adeolakemi:
I think KANU learnt cowardice from we Yoruba's....
classical case of awolowo and the ever crying general oops! I forgot the lipstick wearing ladies with firm breast from Dahomey who dealt black and blue at our Yoruba ancestor ....please leave KANU ,we need to restore Ilorin back from the fulanis
I cant but agree with you, lest we forget… Your fsther is yoruba meaning cowardice also runs in your DNA, we also know your father is from Ilorin…. Adeola the omo ale jati jati grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by davidicke: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2018
NK is dead and gone to his grave, hum ha , gone to his grave

He danced with a Python and got swallowed whole. Hum ha got swallowed whole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by plessis: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2018
stupidity:
lol, my sisters are dying for their struggle and freedom from this country, they didn’t sit behind a computer beating chest and making empty threat like you lots.
are your sisters the 9nly women suffering in nigeria?...

I'm sure you'd clap for our daughter if she engages in prostitution tomorrow....

You should change your moniker from stupidity to toomuchstupidity.....

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2018
plessis:
are your sisters the 9nly women suffering in nigeria?...

I'm sure you'd clap for our daughter if she engages in prostitution tomorrow....

You should change your moniker from stupidity to toomuchstupidity.....
so you know my sister aren’t the only one suffering in niger? What about you guys that started what you can’t finish? Your the only maltreated ones? I didn’t open this thread to trades words about my people and your people. We are all one.

I was only stating my disappointment on why no one has come forward to act on NK absence. The struggle is/was for a good course. And I applaud NK for that. Not his followers.
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by BudeYahooCom: 5:20am On Jan 04, 2018
plessis:
Your sisters are dying everyday while crossing to Europe for prostitution but ipob is your problem

You don finish the guy and him stupidity. He said he is from Edo, instead of thinking of how to save his unborn sisters from being the Biggest prostitutes of Europe in future. He is here mocking IPOB.

I'm sure his one of his sister is drinking infected sperm right now on the streets of palermo as he is typing away his trash while waiting for Euros to be sent to him.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by potterdon: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Ipob is still working a 100% without kanu and if u want to keep hearing from them listen to radio biafra or follow their numerous Facebook pages. This struggle for a better life would not and cannot be fought alone by the igbos if u believe in the ideology of a better life irrespective of whatever ur nation would be called. Then u already have the Ipob mentality don't mind the hypocrites who most can't feed themselves 3 times a day that will come here and be insulting an ideology that is going to benefit them too. At least the series of massacres that have occurred would have shown the reasonable ones the error of their ways. Cause I don't know if some of them are born for poverty and breed for hardship
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by plessis: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
stupidity:
so you know my sister aren’t the only one suffering in niger? What about you guys that started what you can’t finish? Your the only maltreated ones? I didn’t open this thread to trades words about my people and your people. We are all one.

I was only stating my disappointment on why no one has come forward to act on NK absence. The struggle is/was for a good course. And I applaud NK for that. Not his followers.
shut up your mouth.... The number of your sisters doing prostitution in Europe is larger than the population of my state but ipob is your problem.
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by freeze001(f): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
stupidity:
If it is, I’m really disappointed. From onset I never really supported the struggle. But when I saw how persistent and how ever ready you guys want to die for the course of the struggle. I admired the courage.

But is this the end? No idea where the IPOB leader is, and NO has been able to stand up and replace him?? After all the chest beating on social media. Nairaland’s IPOB news has reduced by 99%. Where are all the chest beaters on here?

I’m not against IPOB, but I’m surprised y’all are gonna wait for your leaders return before the struggle continues

I saw a comment here some months back, the person said if anything happens to their leader, he’ll be forced to come out and fight. When is this fight coming on?

I don’t want to believe NK is not coming back, and if he comes back and y’all resumes the cursing and chest beating on Nairaland, I’ll know Y’all are bunch of jokers.

I’m no Yoruba, I’m from edo state. I’m really disappointed. Majority of us were happy some group of people have finally stood up to the Hausas and their greed for governance and dominance.

And after admiration it hasn't occurred to you and yours that u can also fight the same battle since there's am obvious problem that needs to be dealt with? Ok ur job is to look on, give commentary, admire courage and yet not support and still not take a decisive stand?

U try...that brand of cowardice will take you nowhere. Be the thing/person u admire.
Re: Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? by freeze001(f): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
stupidity:
to restragetize and his followers are all waiting patiently for his return before they resume from where he stopped? I believe NK will also be very disappointed no one could stood up for him in his absence. Nairaland con quite!!! The struggle has now reduced To potopoto and brown roof republic yabbings. This is quite sad!!!

U are just as dirty as they come.
So all u have in u is insults and curses? That's so empty, worse than shallow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Igbo Jam Of The Year. IGBO AMAKA Enjoy. / Apc Burial Banner In Warri / Is This BUHARI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.