Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (28910 Views)

I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking, Konji Is Real” – Lady Cries Out / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by raquel97: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2018
SmellySperm:

if u don't I'll pm you tongue
tongue
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by MensCabal(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nicepost
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by yeyedesmell: 3:19am On Feb 14, 2018
PurplePatch:
What is this one saying? Blar blar Blar Blar...its just unfortunate I am FTC on the piece of crap up there. embarassed cry
calm down and read bro
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by Realfitbody: 3:10am On Feb 15, 2018
yeyedesmell:
calm down and read bro
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by Regiinald: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
ljkj
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by Warderz: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018
joiuo
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by Warderz: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
hjhklh
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by marvinsync(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Recently, I am writing an ebook about How to Control Your Sexual Urge, targeted at men but it will also help women, I hope this ebook will be reviewed by ilegendd.

Here is something I will include in the ebook that I decided to share with you guys.

This is mostly for those guys and ladies that are below 25, but other adults can learn from this too.

So why is Konji so hard to control (especially for the guys).

Controlling sexual urge is all about the brain and the mind. People with stronger minds and control over the bodies can dispel sexual urge and keep themselves pure. But when you are below 25, it becomes a problem.

For young adolescents and young adults, the age of puberty and sexual maturity comes with a strong sexual urge and interest. At these age young adolescents develop sexual feelings which are influenced by cultural norms, sex education provided, sexual orientation and social controls e.g age of consent laws.

So why is it so hard to control

The brain of a young adolescent and adult is not neurally mature (your brain becomes fully matured at age 25). Several brain region that are deemed important for self-control, delayed gratification, risk analysis and appreciation are not fully matured until you are aged 25.

So if your urge feels so uncontrollable, its partially because the parts of your brain that give you full control of your sexual desires are not fully matured yet.

If you add that to the cultural norms we have today, where most movies are filled with naked scenes promoting nudity and most girls dress half naked and where sex is a normal thing of the day all that makes plus the fact that your brain is not full matured makes it harder for you to control your sexual feelings.

So how can I control my sexual urges easily?

My ebook is still unfinished and once I am done, I hope it will help everyone move beyond that barrier of brain maturity to help them control their sexual urges and live a wonderful life.

Other Articles On My Blog
4 Exercises You Must Do To Improve On Your Sex Life For Good
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-exercises-you-must-do-to-improve-on.html

4 Ways To Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself In 2018
http://www.realfitbody.com/2018/01/4-ways-to-lose-weight-without-starving.html

just masturbate regularly
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
I did not read. Lol.
Re: Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) by Freelane33(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2020
You too like D wink wink
raquel97:
The pics though grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.