Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Eliascomm55 (resolved) - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (7883 Views)

Resolved / resolved / RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Why is the seller not saying anything?
his last seen was past 8pm yesterday.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:
Ordered an unlock chip from @eliascomm55 on the 7th of December, he most likely knew chip had stopped working then but went ahead to process and send me a useless unlock chip. I buzzed him immediately I discovered and he promised to send a new one, only for me to find out that chips were temporarily not working.

He promised to replace the chip when he got new stock of working chips, all these while I didn't even bug him or call him, when I was informed that new chips were out I reached out to him and he promised to send another one

Dude kept posting me and posting me till he finally offered to do a refund since he failed to send the chip as agreed. On this note, I ordered a new chip from another vendor (worked perfectly), money he promised to send that day I didn't see, for every payment date he has given me I have been patient. before the new year, he told me to give him till Tuesday, had to call with a different number for him to pick up extending payment to Wednesday afternoon (today), on calling him today, he told me to get out of the phone and stop bugging him because of common 5000Naira.

Now he has changed story to "return my chip before you get a refund" something he never mentioned before, and he knows quite well I am not in Lagos.

@eliascomm55 you are a scamming thief

They say opportunity makes a thief, and this dude is grabbing it wholeheartedly.

be careful of your dealings with him.

I have read all you wrote. Its all good

I have been dealing with lots of people i have not even met one o one on Nairaland. We have done lots of transactions which involves huge amounts of money. None of them has never complained of me being a scammer. I promised to refund your 5k initially but i told you to be patient due to some personal reasons. But you keep disturbing me with calls even when i told u i am at work. Then i got upset and tell you to send my chip back and i will refund you. I even sent you my shop address and you have my phone number. I dont know where I become scammer here.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stormyweather:
his last seen was past 8pm yesterday.
i am always online bro. I have only one number which is 08036430500
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stormyweather:
OP let's wait to hear from him first Since you brought it to the house, we need to hear his own side. I'll advice you edit the name calling.
hoodboy:
Ordered an unlock chip from @eliascomm55 on the 7th of December, he most likely knew chip had stopped working then but went ahead to process and send me a useless unlock chip. I buzzed him immediately I discovered and he promised to send a new one, only for me to find out that chips were temporarily not working.

He promised to replace the chip when he got new stock of working chips, all these while I didn't even bug him or call him, when I was informed that new chips were out I reached out to him and he promised to send another one

Dude kept posting me and posting me till he finally offered to do a refund since he failed to send the chip as agreed. On this note, I ordered a new chip from another vendor (worked perfectly), money he promised to send that day I didn't see, for every payment date he has given me I have been patient. before the new year, he told me to give him till Tuesday, had to call with a different number for him to pick up extending payment to Wednesday afternoon (today), on calling him today, he told me to get out of the phone and stop bugging him because of common 5000Naira.

Now he has changed story to "return my chip before you get a refund" something he never mentioned before, and he knows quite well I am not in Lagos.

They say opportunity makes a thief, and this dude is grabbing it wholeheartedly.

I have been dealing with lots of people i have not even met one o one on Nairaland. We have done lots of transactions which involves huge amounts of money. None of them has never complained of me being a scammer. I promised to refund your 5k initially but i told you to be patient due to some personal reasons. But you keep disturbing me with calls even when i told u i am at work. Then i got upset and tell you to send my chip back and i will refund you. I even sent you my shop address and you have my phone number. I dont know where I become scammer here.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
princetom1:
Eliascomm55, we waiting to hear ur part o.
I reserve my comments bt the chat ehn...

cc: Kingreign, GAZZUZZ
Fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Gptech, smartty68
hoodboy:

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:

at least let others learn from my experience.

Next step I will post his phone numbers, name and account details.

anytime someone tries to verify if he is legit, this case will be a warning.
my phone number is 08036430500

My account details is 0015597804 GTbank Account name is Lawal Opeoluwa. People i have been dealing with on Nairaland knows this already. Mind you, i must receive my chip before i send your money. You can ask for my house and shop address. I will write it here as well

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stormyweather:
truly you were very patient. Let's wait for eliacomm55 before I say anything else.
hoodboy:

Tell him to send my chip and get his money. So i can return the chip to my supplier and get refunded too
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
eliascomm55 come and explain please
hoodboy:

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
aieromon:

You might still need to send back the defective chip to him.
thats what i asked me to do. So i can return it to my supplier and get refunded too. But her refuse
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
mavinc4u:
Op, you have to return the non-working chip to get your money back that is how is done unless he asks you not to return it.
exacly what i told him. You can read my chat with him
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:

madam did you read through the chats/thread? did he at any point ask me to return the chip until yesterday? after failing severally to fulfil his promises.

do you expect me to spend extra money to send the defective chip back to some one that has consistently shown how inconsistent he is? and end up increasing the amount that I have lost

Please let us all call a spade a spade when it is glaring to the eyes
Return my chip bro. And get your money back okay?
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
ayowiz:
Return the chip to him and then if he does not refund you then ......you can take the matter up fully
my brother. Thank you oo
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
princetom1:

Did u read what transpired? It's clear the accused doesn't wanna pay, just shifting goal post. There was never ish to return the chip before, he promised to refund the OP, let him do as, as the OP has lost time and money in this transaction and its of no use. OP doesn't stay in lagos too

cc: obekediamondfuto, davodyguy,
tell him to return the chip and get his money
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

My dear, I understand you and I read everything. Let me give you a scenario related to me. I purchase a phone online but when it passed through a freight forwarder to me, what I got was a USB cable instead of a phone. I inquired from the freight forwarder and they claimed USB was what they received, then I contacted the seller and he claimed he shipped a phone to my address but some statement in his response was out of it. I contacted paypal since I used their platform to make the payment and I lost. However I used a charge back from bank to get it resolved, after the long process, I was asked to ship the USB cable from Nigeria to US. Now tell me, how much is the USB cable and how much is it to courier it to US. I said to myself that in order to get my refund then the USB cable has to be delivered to the seller, what I did was to purchase the exact USB cable for the seller online in US and have it shipped to him with signature confirmation. Once the delivery is done, I contacted my bank who contacted visa, who contacted paypal to refund my money and the money was refunded to me. That is why I said you have to return in order to get your refund. The seller might be cunning, you self apply your own cunning way to get your money back. It is better to use God is good and pay 1k to deliver his chip and get 4k back. I didn't say anything about the person who sold the chip to you, because from your write ups he is not doing anything to help. The chip is useless to you so why keeping it to yourself, release it to him and if he didn't refund then let karma visit him as the left over karma of 2017 is still roaming to pick a lot of people this January.

Do anything you like, I only gave you my advice which I have even stopped giving people.
Thanks sister. All i want is to get the chip back and send his money, then i would return the chip to my supplier and get refund anytime. Case closed
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
princetom1:

What happened to having an agreement? Did u read how many times the accused has shifted goal post? Why don't u guys can't be straight forward, just for once? He didn't ask for chip before, now that he is cornered, he is asking for chip, to waste op time and money again. Can u just put urself in op shoe? How will u feel to be treated like shit and lied to over and over again and he even said he shouldn't call for ordinary 5k and he couldn't pay the ordinary 5k since all this while. Some people are just fraudsters in waiting....
return my chip and get refunded
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
princetom1:

Will u just agree the the seller is a cunning man that should be avoided or not. I have seen this kinds of people severally before, they make one stupid line like 'how much is even ur money that u are disturbing me' bt we know that are just fraudulent business man
shut up Mr Man. Please tell him to return my chip and get his money. He got my Account details, shop address in ikeja and my phone number.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by spenca: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:

Tell him to send my chip and get his money. So i can return the chip to my supplier and get refunded too

My guy! in as much as you may want your chip back, he has all right to keep bugging you because you owe him. How disrespectful can you be? It is evident that you are the type that would not let 1k go off a deal yet you are holding back to his money and you claim its a common amount, why didnt you then let the money go and give the chip free to him since you are bigger than the amount. You owe him ! he should disturb you until recently you started asking for the return of the chip only as a way not to refund. You make it sound like 1923 where sending money over is as hectic as wearing undersized shoes. we both know you are only adopting a delay tactics and a means not to refund. Irrespective of how many deals you may have completed , it takes only on to make you a scammer.

19 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:

most likely viewing on ghostmode
i just came online
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
spenca:

My guy! in as much as you might want your chip back, he has all right to keep bugging you because you owe him. How disrespectful can you be? It is evident that you are the type that would not let 1k go off a deal yet you are holding back to his money. You owe him ! he should disturb you until recently you started asking for the return of the chip only as a way not to refund. You make it sound like 1923 where sending money over is as hectic as wearing undersized shoes. we both know you are only adopting a delay tactics and a means not to refund. Irrespective of how many deals you may have completed , it takes only on to make you a scammer.
thanks Mr spenca. Are you done talking? Elenu pelebe bi sibi obe. Just tell him to send back my chip and get his money
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by spenca: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
what an individual @hoodboy if you can let this money go please do, this one is who you call him to be.

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
thats what i asked me to do. So i can return it to my supplier and get refunded too. But her refuse

really since the 7th of december you didnt ask me to send you the chip, only for you to make the request yesterday after fooling yourself with delays severally

3 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by ayowiz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hoodboy the dealer is trusted I even gave his number to a friends who bought a chip from his hand and he delivered to idiroko ..just hold up your part of the deal by sending him his chip back... Am a 100% sure you would get your money back. Have a nice day
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Most nairaland business people motto:

'Do legit business with most, scam a few.'

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
ayowiz:
Hoodboy the dealer is trusted I even gave his number to a friends who bought a chip from his hand and he delivered to idiroko ..just hold up your part of the deal by sending him his chip back... Am a 100% sure you would get your money back. Have a nice day

it was never a part of any deal oga

3 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by ayowiz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:

I know but just do this and get your refund na new year be this no time for scandal make we start 2018 well
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Most nairaland business people motto:

'Do legit business with most, scam a few.'
Imagine the rubbish you just vomited. Its obvious you eat from your anus. Has anyone ever reported me I scammed them over the years i have been on this site? Go get yourself a job if you dont have job. Okay?
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:

So you expected me to refund you without you sending back the said item you complained about back to me Ask people with sense around you and share their response .
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
So you expected me to refund you without you sending back the said item you complained about back to me Ask people with sense around you and share their response .

oga you are a scammer, i did not put words in your mouth when you said you will send another one, neither did you have water in your mouth when you were giving various refund dates.

You were the one that offered to do a refund, i did not even request it, now after almost one month you are asking me to send back your chip as condition.

can you hear yourself at all, anyways like i told you whenever i get to lagos i will have your time, in the meanwhile this thread is to make others know the person you are l.

Anyone that chooses to deal does so at his own risk

9 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
Imagine the rubbish you just vomited. Its obvious you eat from your anus. Has anyone ever reported me I scammed them over the years i have been on this site? Go get yourself a job if you dont have job. Okay?
eliascomm55, let's try to not call names as that won't solve anything. You promised him on different dates, it's only normal for him to demand on said dates.

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by fibonacci2526: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eliascomm55 how dare the buyer disturb you to pay up after you promised to do severally cos it's a small amount abi?

You explicitly told the buyer you were going to refund him without him asking but now because you feel his "disturbance is unbearable", you need to punish him eh?

Na wa oo.

5 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
hoodboy:

oga you are a scammer, i did not put words in your mouth when you said you will send another one, neither did you have water in your mouth when you were giving various refund dates.

You were the one that offered to do a refund, i did not even request it, now after almost one month you are asking me to send back your chip as condition.

can you hear yourself at all, anyways like i told you whenever i get to lagos i will have your time, in the meanwhile this thread is to make others know the person you are l.

Anyone that chooses to deal does so at his own risk
I am waiting for you in lagos. The only thing you can do to get refund is to return what i sent to you in exchange for the money. You owe me too

I have your time.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stormyweather:
eliascomm55, let's try to not call names as that won't solve anything. You promised him on different dates, it's only normal for him to demand on said dates.
Call any name. U can come to my office so we can solve the matter face to face. Stop making noise here on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RESOLVED / HTC Smart Phones Debuts In Nigeria / Samsung Ua65hu7200 65" Curved 4k Uhd Smart Interaction Led Tv For Urgent Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.