Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Eliascomm55 (resolved) - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (7884 Views)

Resolved / resolved / RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
otunbadan:

baby brain oshi, u will be locked up, no be say i dey make mouth....this ur exchange is killing ur moniker, dumb stupid ass, ordinary search for iphone 6 now turns up eliascomm55 the thief
lol
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by otunbadan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
lol

eliascomm55 is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
otunbadan:

eliascomm55 is a thief
i know your type. You can only bark online
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by otunbadan(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
i know your type. You can only bark online

i assure you, u no fit stand me !!! eliascomm55 #THIEF

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stormyweather:
expecting me for what please?
just ignore him, na mumu dey worry am. If him see wahala now, him go run
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by otunbadan(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
DBlackCeazer:

eliascomm55 has nursery school brain, imagine picking a fight with "if you see me"....because na horn him carry dy waka
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by princetom1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
A goat in a sheep clothe will always reveal itself... It's just a matter of time.

9 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
mumu Na understatement, I no get him time yet
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Brimmie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wow!!

Alot of Bastards we have on NL!!

There should be a thread where we list CONFIRMED SCAMMERS!

Like, put their Full Names, Phone Number, Address and Pictures. They don't cherish their future.. so let's help them keep the record that would destroy it.

Remember, "Internet never forgets".
I detest Internet Fraudsters coz they so much believe they are the Smartest. Looking at his Chat and response here, that Guy is dumb as Bleep! He's just an opportunist bastard.

I just want to be a SARS right now and legimately beat this bastard to stupor. It's paining me seriously.. like he does not even feel remorseful about the whole thing.

Hoodboy, please kindly drop his his Full Name (Middle Name inclusive) and shop address number.

Welcome to 2018.

7 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by sirlop(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2018
eliascomm55:
keep wasting your time. Bring my chip and get refund.
Elias. Are you listening to yourself? Y are you this shameless? When all these things started, you promised to refund him. He told me everything that happened. You sold a chip to him when chip activation stopped working. You are meant to change the chip for him. He didn't force you to promise refunding him initially. You have just succeeded in killing your reputation. Y not keep to your promise. Sometimes we loose and sometimes we gain. You can give him another chip, but not now cos no chip is activating now. Please do the needful cos this has lingered for so long.

9 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by adecamp(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
I am fasting and with the spirit of my God enlightened in me, I decree and I declare that lightening will kill all the scammers here on Nairaland one by one in Jesus Christ name, amen

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by xtivin(m): 5:52am On Jan 06, 2018
eliascomm55:
I am expecting you. Come lets talk face to face
You are not a good business man oga, seem you lack experience.. Settle your matter with your adversary.. Your approach to this issue is poor. You sold a faulty item to O.P and you knew it wasn't working, it's your type that rant online and beg with tears in barrack. The O.P is just annoyed with the treatment he got from you not the cash. Moreover there is a witness that also said you did the same to him.that's bad.I don't know what is giving you over confidence but that same thing is bringing you down.Settle this man

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by princetom1(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2018
xtivin:

You are not a good business man oga, seem you lack experience.. Settle your matter with your adversary.. Your approach to this issue is poor. You sold a faulty item to O.P and you knew it wasn't working, it's your type that rant online and beg with tears in barrack. The O.P is just annoyed with the treatment he got from you not the cash. Moreover there is a witness that also said you did the same to him.that's bad.I don't know what is giving you over confidence but that same thing is bringing you down.Settle this man

Well said
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by d33types: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2018
eliascomm55:

This guy, you're just evil,selfish and wicked.

When you supply a product which is faulty, You either refund or replace items without customer returning. or make arrangements for him to return it at your own expense. This is standard practice worldwide from aliexpress to Amazon. A customer should not be made to incur extra cost for any reason.

Guy, you're further damaging other online sellers reputation..

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by omoskenso(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
eliascomm55:
I don’t know why you are scared to come confront me. You have my details and address.

Oga stop this nonsense!!!
Sambisa forest dey ur face way ppl go dey fear?
Watin be all dis face 2 face confrontation u dey clamor for, instead of u to do d right thing you're picking fight wif ppl(even letting potential customers no ur flaws). Let me tell u, 1 unsatisfied customer can wreck ur business meanwhile a satisfied customer can attract many more to you.

I bought a chip from Sirlop and was waybilled 2 me, i tested and it worked before giving to my client which he too confirmed worked, bt 2hrs later the client called that the chip is bad and its a "1 time chip" ( grin grin) in which he knew he spoilt it himsef while trying 2 swap sim, i called Sirlop and explained everything and he was willing to assist me with anoda chip half the price of the 1st chip, something "we" could wash our hands off bcox it worked initially and we both no the fault was from my client. That same client i lost 3k to brought anoda i got 15k profit frm. Bt in dis scenario, the chip was a nonfunctional chip and you knew it!!

eliascomm55:

We all know this is a Scared tactics ure using to get @Op, you re clearly a vindictive person. The bad chip was ur fault, collateral damage & miscellaneous shud be on you for sending the wrong chip. Just do the right thing and stop been egotistical.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2018
omoskenso:

Oga stop this nonsense!!!
Sambisa forest dey ur face way ppl go dey fear?
Watin be all dis face 2 face confrontation u dey clamor for, instead of u to do d right thing you're picking fight wif ppl(even letting potential customers no ur flaws). Let me tell u, 1 unsatisfied customer can wreck ur business meanwhile a satisfied customer can attract many more to you.

I bought a chip from Sirlop and was waybilled 2 me, i tested and it worked before giving to my client which he too confirmed worked, bt 2hrs later the client called that the chip is bad and its a "1 time chip" ( grin grin) in which he knew he spoilt it himsef while trying 2 swap sim, i called Sirlop and explained everything and he was willing to assist me with anoda chip half the price of the 1st chip, something "we" could wash our hands off bcox it worked initially and we both no the fault was from my client. That same client i lost 3k to brought anoda i got 15k profit frm. Bt in dis scenario, the chip was a nonfunctional chip and you knew it!!

We all know this is a Scared tactics ure using to get @Op, you re clearly a vindictive person. The bad chip was ur fault, collateral damage & miscellaneous shud be on you for sending the wrong chip. Just do the right thing and stop been egotistical.
bros I tire o. I nearly copy you put for the matter sef
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Teaser4(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
oga ooooo.... Elias don cast, was planning to buy an iPhone from him, but hell no... but if na me you do this kind thing, mehn you're a gooner, I don't have forgiving spirit at all, I'll dish it to you hot...you dey drop your full name and shop address like say I go carry SARS come pick you...lol... I swear on my life if you no trek from Lagos to my location to deliver it, ama bastard... this is how most of y'all spoil ya lives.. I go use one as a scape goat soon.... fucking scammers

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Teaser4:
oga ooooo.... Elias don cast, was planning to buy an iPhone from him, but hell no... but if na me you do this kind thing, mehn you're a gooner, I don't have forgiving spirit at all, I'll dish it to you hot...you dey drop your full name and shop address like say I go carry SARS come pick you...lol... I swear on my life if you no trek from Lagos to my location to deliver it, ama bastard... this is how most of y'all spoil ya lives.. I go use one as a scape goat soon.... fucking scammers
Bro please avoid this guy for your own good... I've had dealings with this guy before and I can gladly tell you he doesn't have any shop, he's more like an upgraded tout who roams around Ikeja and knows the owner of all shop (Igbo people call it oso shia)... My dealings with him went bad but even him doesn't know about it because I knew he will meet his waterloo someday, which he just did... I bought and iPhone 5 from him and I found out..

1: He has no shop, he kept going to all shops to bring the cleanest one for me, different from what he advertised here on Nairaland.

2: He sold a refurbished phone to me which the case has also been changed.

3: it was on a high price compared to what other people sell, but I bought it because I thought I could trust him.

4: Elias is a full blown criminal.

If you continue to have business with this guy, you do this at your own Peril..

5 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by BabaAlabi: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
eliascomm55:
Your father is a dumb ass and lunatic. Come and say this to my face and see what would happen to you.
You are a shameless scammer and fraudster. From the come today, come tomorrow stories you were giving in the poster's writeup, I suspected you were a fraudster but now it has been confirmed.
My annoyance goes to that mavinc foolish lady and others telling op to return the chip first. They are classic examples of enablers who stand aside and let evil people flourish. For how many days there was no mention of returning the chip but now the Op has cried out for help, they are here to tell him to return the chip. They don't even care about the op's money or stress or time they just saw a situation which they cannot empathise with, and in their wickedness offer their very stupid advice.
Advise to op: Forget the money. You are bigger than it. Take consolation in the fact that this foolish scammer, Eliascomm55, has lost a lot of potential business. In his foolishness he does not realize his online reputation has been ruined forever. Goodluck Op.

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by BabaAlabi: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
mavinc4u:
Op, you have to return the non-working chip to get your money back that is how is done unless he asks you not to return it.
Just look at this stupid post. The same fraudster this idiot is protecting, offered to return the victim's money without being forced. All of a sudden the victim must return the chip first before getting his money. The fraudster refuses to pick his calls, insults the victim and goes ahead to give arbitrary ultimatums, yet that's who you choose to side with. Why can't the fraudster be told to return 3k, then the Op returns the chip to get his remaining money?
This kind of person will advise a starving man to pray instead of giving him food. Beware of demons like this.

9 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by mavinc4u(f): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
BabaAlabi:

Just look at this stupid post. The same fraudster this idiot is protecting, offered to return the victim's money without being forced. All of a sudden the victim must return the chip first before getting his money. The fraudster refuses to pick his calls, insults the victim and goes ahead to give arbitrary ultimatums, yet that's who you choose to side with. Why can't the fraudster be told to return 3k, then the Op returns the chip to get his remaining money?
This kind of person will advise a starving man to pray instead of giving him food. Beware of demons like this.

Call your father an idiot you slowpoke. Don't ever in your life quote me again. First go and learn how to read and assimilate before quoting me. Good for nothing being.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Frank0001(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
mavinc4u:

Call your father an idiot you slowpoke. Don't ever in your life quote me again. First go and learn how to read and assimilate before quoting me. Good for nothing being.
You’re a bastard including your scammer pattern... Foolish set of souls.

6 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol

If this elisacomm55 guy had the slightest of common sense, Infiniticoncept's brouhaha was enough to learn from.

Àwọn tí Computer Village grin na them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by mavinc4u(f): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Frank0001:

Here comes another waste of space and demented dog born of moronic parents. You should thank your star you survived 2017 because your type is not needed at all in this world. He can't even read simple sentence and assimilate. Educated illiterate. Just like I told your type, don't ever quote me in your life because your IQ is low. Disgusting being every where.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by BabaAlabi: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
mavinc4u:

Here comes another waste of space and demented dog born of moronic parents. You should thank your star you survived 2017 because your type is not needed at all in this world. He can't even read simple sentence and assimilate. Educated illiterate. Just like I told your type, don't ever quote me in your life because your IQ is low. Disgusting being every where.
Finally the she-demon reveals herself. It's obvious you and this fool Eliascomm55 are in cahoots with each other. I am certain you have scammed others with this trick and you want to scam more but your plans have failed. I have nothing but contempt, derision and scorn for demons like you who give rubbish advice online. Have a cursed day, o ye demon!

10 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by BabaAlabi: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Frank0001:

Don't mind the goat. I am sure she was the one who sent usb wire to a poor buyer that paid for a phone. Evil people like her and Eliascomm55 never progress.

6 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
BabaAlabi:

her line of reasoning scared me o, even in the face of glaring facts...e come dey ve like say them know themselves.

Me I no let the matter stress me at all, not even contacting him anymore, until whenever I get to computer village, something must drop even if it is next year as long as the dude is still in business.

I can be very patient, but I dey get result when I want to.

my only happiness is that the world has gotten to see eliascomm55 as the scammer he truly is.

those who are wise will stay clear, or proceed with caution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by omoskenso(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
selfmadeOLX:
Lol

If this elisacomm55 guy had the slightest of common sense, Infiniticoncept's brouhaha was enough to learn from.

Àwọn tí Computer Village grin na them cheesy

Thats the plain truth bro.... Does the infiniticoncept still exist on NL?
I never see him thread since dat 17yrs old guy & police wahala.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by IronPants: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cheap scammer busted! He has even scammed a couple of guys here before. See the way they are testifying. Kindly post his details, true caller app must hear this o

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Teaser4(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
pinnket:
Bro please avoid this guy for your own good... I've had dealings with this guy before and I can gladly tell you he doesn't have any shop, he's more like an upgraded tout who roams around Ikeja and knows the owner of all shop (Igbo people call it oso shia)... My dealings with him went bad but even him doesn't know about it because I knew he will meet his waterloo someday, which he just did... I bought and iPhone 5 from him and I found out..

1: He has no shop, he kept going to all shops to bring the cleanest one for me, different from what he advertised here on Nairaland.

2: He sold a refurbished phone to me which the case has also been changed.

3: it was on a high price compared to what other people sell, but I bought it because I thought I could trust him.

4: Elias is a full blown criminal.

If you continue to have business with this guy, you do this at your own Peril..
thanks bro...
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
eliascomm55:
i am always online bro. I have only one number which is 08036430500
see this one, u think we scared of u, u bloody Jew, if Na me u do this one. I go track u,Bleep u up bad, u dey even help me sef, by giving me Ur address
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by jeff1607(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Why is this phrase common with guys that claim they make or do bigger deals yet they only talk and not give the so called small sum

"I have done deals worth millions, common ***naira and you are disturbing me"

One can't satisfy all customers, sometimes errors are made but humility and sticking to your word makes you a bigger person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RESOLVED / HTC Smart Phones Debuts In Nigeria / Samsung Ua65hu7200 65" Curved 4k Uhd Smart Interaction Led Tv For Urgent Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.