Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ikomoja The Beast - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ikomoja The Beast (12636 Views)

The Beast I Love / Supernatural Story My Beast / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2018
shigo20:
carry on the good work bro
thanks and welcome bro, more update coming soon
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Bobosneh:
op may God continue to bless you as dey bless me with Update
Amen ooo
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
OP Weldon ooo, tanks a lot for the update. jah bless ya hand work
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2018
shigo20:
carry on the good work bro
once had a friend called shigo20. We would invite each other anytime one found a good story to read........then he/she disappeared.

Same like Creeza, Reuel12, bibijay123 (before she decided to write the "priest and young girls" story, johnwizey and everyone else. Abandonmentismship is heavy. Even you popcorn people Adesina and ROYH....okay

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by johnwizey: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2018
jagugu88li:
once had a friend called shigo20. We would invite each other anytime one found a good story to read........then he/she disappeared.

Same like Creeza, Reuel12, bibijay123 (before she decided to write the "priest and young girls" story, johnwizey and everyone else. Abandonmentismship is heavy. Even you popcorn people Adesina and ROYH....okay
Sisterly I still dey here o, na the economy no allow us see road o

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by bibijay123(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2018
johnwizey:
Sisterly I still dey here o, na the economy no allow us see road o

I am still here Duchess embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by shigo20(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
jagugu88li:

am very much around maam. just dat nairaland ve become boring this days. most stories are incomplete that's why. but this very piece is interesting, just hope it won't be abandoned.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Adesina12: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
jagugu88li:

You decided to be a caterer and not professor of literature
There is still enough space to rejoin us
I will be calling you henceforth
Sweet popcorn is on ground for you
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2018
**Nigeria Port Harcourt**
*International Airport*
She was still waving a Cab when the vibration of her phone came, she reluctantly pick it without looking at the screen.
“Hello” she spoke after waiting for a while.
“Don’t be afraid we are in this together” a female voice replied
Both the feeling of calmness and relaxation took over her, she had read how the NAC operate and they were ruthless and smart, she still didn’t understand the reason the Clan had send only her, well after all she was not to question the clan order her own was to follow order no question.
“Thank you” she said disconnecting the call, she was aware that the Clan has eyes everywhere; she got to be careful, no one must know. The cab man was waiting patiently for her.
“Madam where you dey go” the cab man spoke in his thick Igbo accent, she looks at the man, he is one of the ugliest man she had ever seen, she thought about waving him off and wait for another, but time was not on her side, This is Nigeria the country with the best army, she slid into the back seat, searching her jeans pocket, after a while she brought out a piece of paper…

“em take me to Mac Dons hotel” she said staring at the driver for a positive answer
“Haa that place far oo na 1st Arterially” he was already happy judging by her look and beauty, after all she spoke like a Russian she must be from a rich family.

“Just go” she was already getting pissed off, in the name of the Clan she might kill him, His mouth odor was annoying.
The mayhem on the road close to Oil Market made the driver slowed down, they could hear angry voice they were enthusiasm and high adrenalins in the air.

“Thief! Thief! Thief o…..”

An elderly man has been caught trying to steal someone’s wallet, stones and sticks have already re-modified his body, and he has already been reduced to a squash.
There were joy on the face of the pass-by. Someone was already rushing with a condemn tire, another was busy asking for any one that has petroleum….
“Abeg who get any small fuel wia we go use light am” a young man was busy asking the on-lookers,

“I get, I get” the Cab man conveying her shouted, he got down from his cab opening his boot; he brought out 4 liter of petroleum and gave it to them.
A shout of praise erupt form the crowd, some calling him good man, while some was blessing him. He raises his both hand waving them, he open his cab door and met the eyes of his passenger staring at him.

“Sorry ooo, we go soon reach” he spoke inserting his key in the ignition
“What are they going to do to him” Nadia asked
“Haa they go send am go Exile” he said amidst the grin on his face
“I don’t understand what you mean by ex…” she didn’t finish her statement before a shout of pain erupt from the mist of the cloud, someone is on fire, the thief is on fire,….. Her face turned soft she would almost feel the heat of the fire, she look at the driver what a crude man, she is going to make sure that she slid her knife across his neck, she pause her thought for a while, the man could be an asset to her if her mission is going to be a success.

“Madam you na Ajebo na, naso we dey do am here” the Driver said,
“Let’s get out of here” she replied him gently.

**Somewhere in 1st Arterially**
About eight mean looking men arm with deadly lethal weapons were strategically in position, A giant man walk hastily into the large sitting room, the arm men stood in attention saluting him,

He tune on his TV, just in time for the 9 o’clock news
“some unidentified gunmen at the late hour of yesterday brutally murder the C.E.O of Earkatar Shipments Adam Manzode the police are already on the tail of the gunmen, coming with more details soon stay tune” the broadcaster announced,
Lieutenant Ikedi paced around the sitting room, they have started a war they can’t finish and he was well prepare for them let them come. He dials a foreign number,
The call was answered, there were silent at the other end
“They are unto us” he finally speak, the silent still persisted, he looks at the phone to be sure that the call was still connected.
“Protect yah self and warn the others” A female Voice spoke from the other end
“Will do that” he almost disconnect the call before the voice spoke again
“Stop the shipment as for now and safe guard the Co-ordinates” the call beep signaling it has been disconnected.

Another call came in immediately, he glance at the screen Chief Gab was displayed, he pick it after waiting for it to ring for the second time.

“Hello” the chief spoke immediately his voice signaling that he is tensed.
“Yes Chief” he replied praying that the man won’t start asking him question he didn’t have answers to,
“Did you watch the news, eh they have start, I hear that they have kill Ngwazi Kamuzu, Ragnak and now Manzode even…”
“hehehe calm down there, What was the reason you called me” he was getting pissed off already, he had always hate the man from the beginning,
“Eh e.. I thought maybe…..” he stammered “Maybe you could lend me some security i mean the classi_fied soldiers” he said
“Heh hear me man, never you ask me about the classified soldiers again they are not made to protect some old corrupt fools like you” he shouted disconnecting the call immediately,

He look around him watching the gallant soldiers protecting him, his mind seems to settle down, why should he worry when 8 Commandos are guarding him ready to send any intruder into Oblivion… he smile pouring himself Whiskey, let the assassin come, time to taste the Nigeria version of warriors, he started laughing this will be fun.

*Anambra Nigeria*
There were anxiety of fear on the chief face he have been drowning all the alcohol he had on the bar, he had search all his content for security but found none the ones he had found have call him corrupt old fool, although he has arm police but a Hitman that was able to take out a whole president of Malawi Ngwazi Kamuzu, the police can’t stop them if they are coming for him.
He is not going down alone if the assassin will get to him he is going to release all documents that will implicate everyone,
He was about going for the second bottle when his phone rang; he rushed towards it praying it should be the Lieutenant calling with good news; a private number was calling he reluctantly pick it
“Hello what do you want” he yelled into the mouthpiece of the phone
“Am your Nemesis, pay attention now”
“What who are you” he was already trembling the alcohol in his eyes cleared.
“Look at your chest” the voice order again.
His eyes slowly move to his chest, he would see two red dots, he doesn’t need a soothsayer to tell him what they meant”

Tears have already started running down his cheeks.
“I have a job for you and you are not going to disappoint me will yah” the voice spoke again
“No! I won’t I promise” he mange to reply amidst the tears
“Better, you will find a brown envelop on your door step, you will find all you need to know there” with that the call was disconnected

He was transfixed at the spot, his leg couldn’t carry him, he remember the sniper request he dash towards the door direction, he saw the neatly arranged envelop lying at the door floor, he pick it trembling…… he open the envelop and bring out a document he open it and the first word he saw made his heart heavy
16th August 1989, he didn't need to turn the next page… Indeed Nemesis has arrived.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2018
jagugu88li:

Abandomentismship this your grammer eh i fear
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
bibijay123:

I am still here Duchess embarassed
Eheh is this bibijay123 the author of naive (Abeg shift let her pass to the front seat) she deserve it jor

Welcome Welcome
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2018
shigo20:
am very much around maam. just dat nairaland ve become boring this days. most stories are incomplete that's why. but this very piece is interesting, just hope it won't be abandoned.
Abandoned is real though, be rest assured that you are in for a complete piece not half,

even the late update self dey pain me, the reason is just time to type nothing else
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
skubido:
OP tanks for the update
aha welcome Boss
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
chibestjerry:
aha welcome Boss

u too much baba
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
this story just dey high me to like shayo
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
carry on the good work nice one
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by ROYH(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
jagugu88li:
Abandonmentismship is heavy. Even you popcorn people Xxxx and ROYH....okay
Lol...
My lord, with explanation, I'm not guilty as charged.
Hmm, hmm
As you know, life has a funny way of keeping human busy, so, if person reach that peak of his busyness in life gan gan, even gossiper Na learner....
But, henceforth, I will be doing the calling in dream...
I fear nairaland witches. grin grin grin
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2018
boss please come and update o
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
It’s been 6 days already and she was yet to find a means of an attack, it seems that she has embark on a mission impossible, The man was too superfluously careful, she had lost all hopes of getting a loop of attacking the Lieutenant, she had plan disguising herself as a prostitute and paid the man a visit but she had discarded the thought, escaping afterward is impossible, there is only one way left to accomplish her mission and it’s to seek another partner the one the red clan should not found out……

It’s time to finish this off, she has only a week left and the weather makes her sick.
She picks her weapon pack, checking herself once again in the mirror, satisfied with her look she proceed out of her hotel room…..

Darkness has taken over from the Day; the bright moonlight also has taken over power from the dazzling sunlight bringing forth its dim light.

The once busy street of 1st Auxiliary was now less busy, the hawkers were still advertising their various goods, chasing cars, some with gala, some with fried plantain, she continue walking ignoring the pleads from the hawkers to patronized them, she turn to a less busy street, searching around expecting to see someone
“Damn! Africans and lateness” she curse within herself she continue tapping her foot on the ground, she was already impatient, she hate to be kept waiting.
A taxi was approaching her, it kills its headlight immediately it spot her, the taxi driver steps out and start walking towards her, he hate driving at night but the amount she had offer her was appealing.
“You are late again” she said walking pass him
“Ha na my wife ooo she no gree allowed me”
“Spare me the crap, let’s get outer here” she said with an angry tune, she might as well shoot him in the head right away, if not that she will need his help round the city

He felt like smashing her if not she pays triple of the regular amount
‘All this small spoilt pikin, they no get respect again’ he muttered under his breath
‘Where we dey go today’ he ask as soon he had settled in the car.
‘Do you know Lieutenant Ikedi house' she asked with the calmest tune she could fake
‘haa who no know Oga Soldier, but wetin you wan go do there this night’ he ask

‘Are you taking me there or not?’ she ask him, her hand was already on her shoe level grabbing the short knife, she won’t ask him again, if only he knows what she is capable of doing, he won’t waste more time in granting her any of her request without questioning her.

“Ok oo, soldier plenty for there, I no go reach gate” he powers the car making a U turn into and zoom off into the lonely street…

He kills his engine and park, true to his word soldiers were in troops patrolling the street

“Ok you will go back at the hotel and pick someone also” she said handling him some heavy naira note, which he couldn’t help but smile

“Thank you haa Chineke eh” he kept muttering until she disappear into the street, he made another U turn and zoom off

“Hey who goes there” one of the solders shout flashing his touch light towards her
“Please I was rob by some boys down the street” she said faking some serious tears
‘Ehen and wetin you dey look for here abi we look like Ekelebe (Police) for your eye’’ he shouted again as he proceed towards her

Her cleavage was visible for any eye to see
“Please help me, am from Australia Please” she pleaded more making more tears to stream down her cheek
Some soldiers has already gathered around her, their eyes were fixed at her Cleavage, some have already naked her totally with their eyes, devouring her just with their eyes, She silently prays her plan work, Causing a distraction to get the Lieutenant attention was all she needed….

“Hey ashawo oya begin dey go before I blow your yansh” A solder shouted behind her, he was an heavy built man the head of the Lieutenant guards.

“Please help me, they stole everything I have with me” she pleaded more
The soldier have already removed his belt folding it on his hand, the look on his face shows no remorse, no hard feeling that’s what he was trained for….

She looked terrified at first, looking at him she could tell he must be a Gay, she kept begging him as he drew nearer
He draws the belt up and landed it on her back, waves of pain shot across her body
“Ashawo! na wetin your mama teach you abi” he said raising the belt up with all the muscle he could muster, he brought it down again on her abdomen region, the pain that cloud-wave her body is just enough to kill someone, she fell on the ground crying, she was angry at the humiliation she was taking,

“Oya use run commot for here Idiot” he shouted at her, the rest of the soldiers were just staring them none of them dare say anything in disapproval

she hesitated for a while thinking her next line of action if she is going to go away without accomplishing her mission then she must kill this animal of a soldier..

“You no hear me ko” he said raising his hand again with the belt, her hand has already locate her knife down her shoe
He was about bringing the belt down and she was about bringing the short knife on his head
“Stop” A voice order them, everybody turn to the direction of the voice it was the lieutenant
“what’s going on here” he ask the commandant with the belt still crushed on his hand
“Na this Olosho ooo, she said some boys robbed her” he replied him eyeing her
“And then what happen” he ask him again without taken his eyes off him
“I tell her make she dey go, but she no gree” he was still saying but the Lieutenant have already back him turning towards her direction.
“Young lady what can I do for you” he said trying to be a gentle man
“I was robbed by some boys they were trying to rape me” she muttered increasing the fake tears that keeps drown her entire face.
“And what do you want me to do” he ask her stealing a glance at her cleavage
“Please help me, I need to go back to Australia tomorrow, please” she said realising more tears
“oh you are from Australia” he looks at her again, everybody is a suspect to him, with the recent killing of his companions across the globe he had become suspicions of everything around him, damn! It’s been a month he avoid clubbing, he miss the warm and smooth touch of a woman and this one seems to bring the feeling back, beside who could believe that the almighty Ikedi has not banged any woman in the past 1 month, he was always the champion among his peer banging anything bangable under the skirt… He looks at her again she looks harmless, after all she might be in her early 20s, no Clan in their right mind will send a young assassin after a trained warrior like him…

She uses her front neckline to wipe her face, revealing more of her endowed cleavage,
“OK! Ok come in” he said leading the way to the building

The smirking and licking of lips and tongues among the soldiers gave her the assurance that her body is indeed a weapon, On a second thought she remember why she was there, looking at the soldiers again with their weapon, she silently hope her plan work…..

The sitting room was massively big giving it the aura of a rich man palour, she stood behind the chair waiting for him to motion her to sit
“Come on sit, don’t be afraid relax” he said still trying to be a gentle man
“My name is Ikedi” he said stretching his hand for a handshake
“Am Nadia, thank you” she replied him grouping his hand with hers
“Do you need anything” he asks her as he set in an afro music in the stereo
“Ehh maybe some pain killers might help” she replied him

He disappear into his inner room and came out with a Bam,
“This will help” he said handling her the Bam he had brought with him,
She removed her top revealing her white bra, he continue staring at her wondering what makes her so eased around him
“Can you help me out please” she said handling him the Bam back,
He collected the Bam, and watches her in amazement as her hand went to her back trying to unzip her bra, The Lust in his eyes were heavy as he watch the bra fall, her br***t stood erect, he could see the red mark on her abdomen the effect from the belt…
His manrod was already threatening to break loose from the Khaki, she turn her face to him, there face was close, she bring her face close to his and their lips join in an hot matrimonial kiss of hunger, his brain stops functioning for a while he couldn’t think straight, something was amidst he could sense it,
She holds his hand and slid into her skirt the world pause for a while, his thinking faculty seize, his body was responding to a lustful treatment being melted out to him by the generous mysterious lady, his hand travel far into her thighs blushing her pant in the heat of romance he was still able to join the dots together "a lady seeking for help last hour ago was now willing to offer him her body" he broke the kiss withdrawing his hand from her thighs

" Who are you" he asked her waiting for a reply
The sound of gunshot echoed in the compound...
"What the f**k was...." a short knife has already found its way into his chest.
"You" he muttered with a surprise look "wel it will take more than one hit to take me down" he yelled at her charging towards her... She didnt have any idea the demon she just woke up
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bobosneh:
boss please come and update o
Sorry for all those latr update but be rest assured am back
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by pacifust058(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bro, update quick abeg
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
On this day 13 August, it must have been a lonely afternoon, A great woman was in labour, it must have been very painful for her, the nurse console her, the doctor kept assuring her all is well, Her husband was waiting in anticipation, There was tensed in the hospital.

Just then a cry was heard, Not the cry of female baby, It was a cry of a Baby Boy, Mama was definetly crying tears of Joy, Papa was smiling 'smile of happiness'

I can hear some Nurses saying "haa madam this your boy na fineeee boyyy"
*blushing*

Papa finally came in held me up plant a kiss on my cheek, this time around he was'nt smiling, he look me and say

"Bia Nwam you are welcome to Edoziuno Family aka (you must make it family)

Chukwubuzor Jeremiah Nweke

Its another plus one to me, its been a long road for me, But once a survival always a survival....

Let me make a wish...

someone should bring the cake and candle

akume dfanz , dondee2 ,
avicky , Jsmile, lacastre , Willzkid ,
Mannylex , afechosen, abbasajao ,
Barcalakers Goridoe smileyprin
Jibsmth smdays, Mabpaine,
Ehins22 , Paragon311 , skj1377 ,
Eddymalo , dafgee gunnersway
Billy23 , austink1 ,
mikkycyruz raod, BE811APP,
Beesluv rizwanahmad
olawumi06 dcnsirim, femauto
smallatobs Ifedikaycee
judondasylva

My fellow 13 Augustian u celebrate you all many more years ahead

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
pacifust058:
Bro, update quick abeg
abeg manage this one tomorrow is another day
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
chibestjerry:
On this day 13 August, it must have been a lonely afternoon, A great woman was in labour, it must have been very painful for her, the nurse console her, the doctor kept assuring her all is well, Her husband was waiting in anticipation, There was tensed in the hospital.

Just then a cry was heard, Not the cry of female baby, It was a cry of a Baby Boy, Mama was definetly crying tears of Joy, Papa was smiling 'smile of happiness'

*blushing*

Papa finally came in held me up plant a kiss on my cheek, this time around he was'nt smiling, he look me and say

Its another plus one to me, its been a long road for me, But once a survival always a survival....

Let me make a wish...

akume dfanz , dondee2 ,
Billy23 , austink1 ,
Beesluv rizwanahmad
smallatobs Ifedikaycee
judondasylva

eya Congratulation o. may he have a life full of love, joy and happiness and never know sorrow in life in Jesus name. you're welcome to naija our very own junior boy

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
chibestjerry:

*blushing*

Let me make a wish...

akume dfanz , dondee2 ,
Billy23 , austink1 ,
Beesluv rizwanahmad
smallatobs Ifedikaycee
judondasylva

h.b.d bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
hbd bro thank
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Baba give us update now.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2018
fifty5:
Baba give us update now.
Bro Hustling has been real, i even thought everybody has left self.... with this delay in update alone many have lost interest *Sad*
I can even promise i will update even though i have already type upto 6 page, i don't even have the time to preview it

Am sorry, very sorry, but be rest assure that updates will flow as soon as i have the tiniest opportunity to preview them
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2018
devilmaycry1:
hbd bro thank
Thanks bro
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2018
Bobosneh:
eya Congratulation o. may he have a life full of love, joy and happiness and never know sorrow in life in Jesus name. you're welcome to naija our very own junior boy
Lots of thanks
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by fifty5(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Baba we still dey here o abeg update we they gbadun the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guess The Author Or The Book / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Professor Wole Soyinka Turns 78 Today-a Poem For Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.