Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ikomoja The Beast - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ikomoja The Beast (12634 Views)

The Beast I Love / Supernatural Story My Beast / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Adesina12: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2018
grin
jagugu88li:
once had a friend called shigo20. We would invite each other anytime one found a good story to read........then he/she disappeared.

Same like Creeza, Reuel12, bibijay123 (before she decided to write the "priest and young girls" story, johnwizey and everyone else. Abandonmentismship is heavy. Even you popcorn people Adesina and ROYH....okay

Sorry about this but everyone blf you have retired into kitchen job
We tot you no longer interested in literature because of food
Sweet popcorn for you dear o ya come and sit beside me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guess The Author Or The Book / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.