Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7143 Views)

My Wife Now Show Styles In Bed And She Wasn't Like That Before - Man Cries Out / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by salvationproject(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2018

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol. Is she suppose to bath in the dark with clothes on?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Ewww you are a fucking perverted pervert

5 Likes

Re: . by salvationproject(m): 12:56am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. Is she supposed to bath in the dark with clothes on?
I don't understand you bro cus I can remember I wrote earlier that, there was light in the bathroom.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. Is she supposed to bath in the dark with clothes on?
Of course not. But not with the door open yakata abi naso you dey bath?

5 Likes

Re: . by Rickjordan(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2018
its as simple as this #Mind your Business...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LessNoise: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2018
I don't even understand the kinda house you live in..i mean how do u see a bathroom from the parlor...next time take a stroll

23 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 04, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Of course not. But not with the door open yakata abi naso you dey bath?
It's her house. Apparently, that's how she always leave the door open when bathing. She probably wasn't expecting this young man to come anywhere near the bathroom

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2018
salvationproject:

I don't understand you bro cus I can remember I wrote earlier that, there was light in the bathroom.
I mean she will always have her clothes off and light on (if it's dark) when batting. Btw, how can you see bathroom light from the sitting room?
Re: . by Fourwinds: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:
sometimes I wonder how some of you reason here in nairaland... didn't you read that the door was open so a mature adult doesn't know that the proper thing to do is to lock the door to a bathroom whenever she wants to take her bath especially if strangers are around

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by majamajic(m): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2018
every flat has different building plan, many flats u can see bathroom light from palour based on your sitting position.

back to topic, ,, she might leave the door open as to monitor your movements based on her kitchen and stuffs

besides u have no business with that ... it might be a trap too. I don't see it as invitation !!

13 Likes

Re: . by Franky826: 1:31am On Jan 04, 2018
undecided

It's her house not your house

Go and report to your brother na I tell you she will make sure you don't come to that house again. It's like you don't know women.

When you hear water splashes and you know it's her bathing. Dude stay where you are till she finishes.

What would you even do with a mother of 4 to be bothered at all? undecided

17 Likes

Re: . by Fourwinds: 1:31am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:
I mean she will always have her clothes off and light on (if it's dark) when batting. Btw, how can you see bathroom light from the sitting room?
is your house design same as others where I live if you are in the bathroom and I'm in the parlour I will definitely see you if the door is not lock.
Re: . by Teacher1776(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Does she leave the door open when her husband is around? If no, then I advise you be careful. She is probably seducing or testing you. Either case, you might get into trouble.
Will ur brother believe you, that his wife of many years is seducing u? I don't think so.
This is what I think. Your sister in law doesn't want you around. You are probably too comfortable in your bros house. If u don't want trouble, go look for somewhere else to stay till u go back to school.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by majamajic(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:

bros u don use OUT OF TOPIC block the FTC....hope u happy now ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
sometimes I wonder how some of you reason here in nairaland... didn't you read that the door was open so a mature adult doesn't know that the proper thing to do is to lock the door to a bathroom whenever she wants to take her bath especially if strangers are around
you're mad! I don't close door when I'm bathing in my house. It's my house and I can choose to leave door open. The stranger/visitor should use his/her brain to stay away when he notices someone is bathing and door is opened

Don't even quote me again cuz I won't reply

3 Likes

Re: . by Fourwinds: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2018
LessNoise:
I don't even understand the kinda house you live in..i mean how do u see a bathroom from the parlor...next time take a stroll
houses are not designed same as others...for mine you can see someone in the bathroom from the parlour if the door is not locked
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
is your house design same as others where I live if you are in the bathroom and I'm in the parlour I will definitely see you if the door is not lock.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2018
majamajic:

bros u don use OUT OF TOPIC block the FTC....hope u happy now ?
Come and beat me. I'm in my house
Re: . by Fourwinds: 1:36am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:
you're mad! I don't close door when I'm bathing in my house. It's my house and I can choose to leave door open. The stranger/visitor should use his/her brain to stay away when he notices someone is bathing and door is opened

you are very stupid...if I'm a stranger in your house sitting in the parlour then no one can blame me if I can see you from my sitting position

6 Likes

Re: . by olumide81(m): 3:29am On Jan 04, 2018
You need to understand that her privacy is been intruded by your presence in her house, don't take her tolerance of a third party for granted. Mind your business and get back to school nigger.

1 Like

Re: . by Apina(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Self control is important in this case, just Act as if you aren't even there. No need raising dust where there's no sand, provided u can keep ur prick in check, just avoid her at all cost.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2018
When She Does It Again, go Over There And Shut The Door and Walk Away...

BUT if She Is Very Beautiful And Hot, Go Over There And Shut The Door With You Inside...

undecided

7 Likes

Re: . by Kobicove(m): 3:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Does she leave the bathroom door open when bathing if her husband is around?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2018
stop lyin'
Re: . by Pontiusp: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2018
bad pikin lol
Re: . by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2018
This foolish boy, so you want to Fxk your sister in-law, Oya no, go ahead fok am, and give am belle so u can rest...
Re: . by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:

see as u just mumu urself like Xmas fowl,dindinrin.
kuku remove d door na or bath outside,na ur type dey use ruler measure yam slice for him wife cook. ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 9japrof(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2018
A mother of four? Not that she doesn't have a sexual drive but we are talking about a mother four likely with fallen heroes and probably with a not so sexy body, besides to cap it all she is your brothers wife.

Idiot we don't need you to tell us, you wanna straff her, else you wouldn't bring this trash here, you just want people who would back you up, I would have done so, but thinking about the consequences your actions would bring to you and your family i can help but pity you and your innocent brother.

You are going to mortgage your future, quit having passion for someone's wife, more especially not your brother's, its not worth it

3 Likes

Re: . by 9japrof(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2018
A word they say is enough for the wise
Re: . by Partnerbiz3: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Trouble looms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? / A Serious Warning To Kossyablaze! / Couple Caught Doing It Inside A Car, While Their Child Watches Out [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.