Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

"If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu (14410 Views)

Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
See his beards like Osama.....Stupid talk
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Infinity0428(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2018
These man needs to see a DOCTOR...
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by DHORNE: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2018
what does Adebayo shittu knows.? I can remember when he was invited to the senate for questioning. he was asked "what will you do to tackle boko haram if you were appointed as the minister of defense". he said " I don't want to talk about boko haram for the sake of my family ". when the likes of fashola and that man from ondo (cant remeber name now)state was lecturing the senate

I can't believe the same person that shows himself as a coward on national TV because of boko haram's case can now speak about them again

I tire for this duns minister oo
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by UncleJudax(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2018
guterMann:
Oh Nigeria who has bewitched thee?

Thy elites are kleptomaniacs and mundane

Thy masses have Stockholm syndrome.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

Hahaha.@stockholm Syndrome...but yeah you right...the people have decided" to live in penury.

1 Like

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Dreadful: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
As if it is too late.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by DHORNE: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
See his beards like Osama.....Stupid talk

he is a religion fanatics oo
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by miraclea: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Am surprised how you became senator sir without much knowledge about different tribes and deep knowledge of what they stand for
Boko Haram cannot trive in the West and east for so many reasons the nothern Muslims accept anyone from other countries as their blood brothers and country men more than a Nigerian from East or west
As far as you are a Muslim in the north anything you do in the name of Islam will have a backing by majority and will dear not expose you believing they are doing Allah work I know some yoruba Muslims will want to criticize me am not bothered because the nothern Muslims don't regard them as Muslim either
Boko Haram will not have a hideout in West or East because neighbors will expose them
Boko Haram trives till today because The hausa Muslims are not ready to expose them to them they are Muslims brothers so Mr senator get your facts right
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by tete7000(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Election held in the northeast, yet these people keep talking as if all that was achieved about bokoharam is only done by buhari. They said arms money was spent, yet they havent purchased arms since they came into power. It was only recently they asked that 1 million US dollar from excess crude account be released for them to purchase arms. Maybe this why they empower them with 3million euro, so that they can remain a threat to use to win election. Buhari only known word is violence. Nothing positive can come from the man.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bigtt76(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by israelmao(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Your goatee is making you to snort around like goat.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Enemyofpeace: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2018
This man himself looks like a boko haram
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by xlander(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet Buhari has not purchased a single new rifle since he came
Keep quiet and stop saying what you don't know
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by dadesoji(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2018
This man is senseless with his comment....

Is he trying to tell us that APC know more about BokoHaram and they are the one controlling them on where to act and where not to act.

This issue must be look at vividly before some else happen to the good people of the southwest...

Well I won't blame Adebayo Shittu, he is just a mere opportunist why won't he blab rubbish
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bishopkay: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
agbangam:

He is right bro, i am from a family with lots of members in intelligence agency, we were practically warned to stay away from some malls like shoprites way back 2013/2014. Its no joke bro. Thank God for PMB.
PMB just need to end dis senseless killing by his tribesmen, dey are hurting his image.
Oga shut up there! What dirty intelligence? Intelligence and there are still major attacks against military formations in the northeast? Suicide bombings up and down?
Thank God for PMB for yourself and those your family members that are in the "intelligence agencies" because if a competent man was there, they should have been sacked already for incompetence!

1 Like

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bubu looking at d guy like "wetin dis one dey talk?" Ppu dey die daily u dey campaign?? Oya weyrey Ni??

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Ogaonos: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad sad campaign undecided sad on top of unrest/ killing un Benue/Rivers.This shittu of a baba is dumb.
guy 4get if nt 4 buhari benue pple could hav b smiling.if nt 4 buhari we could hav b cruising 2 buy fuel.sai buhari add yours
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by ba7man(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
bishopkay:

Oga shut up there! What dirty intelligence? Intelligence and there are still major attacks against military formations in the northeast? Suicide bombings up and down?
Thank God for PMB for yourself and those your family members that are in the "intelligence agencies" because if a competent man was there, they should have been sacked already for incompetence!
He's right you know.

We're you that young back then not to be aware of bombings in Abuja and some Northern cities.......

Plus the threats of bombing Lagos, ( actually they bombed Apapa Lagos but was kept under hush ).

You should be glad the bombings are no longer a nationwide threat like it was becoming.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Ogaonos: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Amazondepth:
These statements made by PMBs aides and appointees are unbelievable to say the least.Is there really hope for Nigeria?Do we still think we can survive another 4-5 years of what unarguably is the most inept leadership we have had the misfortune to have?Do we think of the future at all? Never in d history of this country have we been so divided,so downtrodden, clearly lacking a direction and on and on.PMB is not it and dat is obvious
if nt of buhari we could hav moni.if nt of buhari i could hav b eating fried rice nd chicken.if nt of buhari i could hav had 1 fyn babe.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by link2ok22: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
agbangam:

He is right bro, i am from a family with lots of members in intelligence agency, we were practically warned to stay away from some malls like shoprites way back 2013/2014. Its no joke bro. Thank God for PMB.
PMB just need to end dis senseless killing by his tribesmen, dey are hurting his image.

You are so unreasonable.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bishopkay: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
ba7man:
He's right you know.

We're you that young back then not to be aware of bombings in Abuja and some Northern cities.......

Plus the threats of bombing Lagos, ( actually they bombed Apapa Lagos but was kept under hush ).

You should be glad the bombings are no longer a nationwide threat like it was becoming.
Bro you actually mean Lagos was bombed and it was kept hushed? Please tell me you are joking because even a kid wouldn't believe that. In fact, that would have been a major campaign line of the APC.

Now I like been factual. Yes Boko Haram bombed Inyanya Abuja and Kano back then. They had a swell time then but that was before the government of the day took them serious. Jonathan was still playing the tribal victim recinciliatory card then.
Now From the end of 2014 when the fight against Boko Haram became intensified and even mercenaries came into play, could such things still happen? In 2015 before buhari came into power, Boko Haram was so totally degraded that they couldn't even throw bombs no more. Through out 2015 before Jonathan left in may, how many bombing incidents occurred? Was it not when buhari came in they became emboldened again? Then, Lai Mohammad said they were only attacking soft targets but you and I know better.

Don't get fooled by the clowns who claim intelligence officers and families... If you want to know the real facts, ask a soldier at the war front. Interact with them! I was at the north east adamawa precisely within March and August last year and I met people there. The moral of soldiers is completely down. There are high target saboutage you will never hear about. There are sacking of whole villages in borno the media will never carry! Today, there's almost no day that passes without news of Boko Haram attacks; whose fault is it now? What changed?
We have to ask ourselves these salient questions before jumping into conclusions. This was why I attacked that guy when he said intelligence... What dirty intelligence? Intelligence that has not been able to stop indiscriminate bombings even within the north east? OK let me round up with this question... Were Boko Haram of the mind to go bomb Lagos or another place now, what measures do you think are in place by the buhari government to twart that move?
Sorry for the epistle man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by engrchykae(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some will call this man names and take him for a fool.
But this man is no fool rather he is wicked.
He is blackmailing his ethnic brothers with fear.
Boko haram is a politically invented tool of coercion and for this man to tell us that boko haram will overrun the northeast,northcentral,southsouth,southeast and finally come to lagos is a big LIE.
He actually believe that his people are fearful and he is using that as a tool.
WICKED BEAST.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by ba7man(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
bishopkay:

Bro you actually mean Lagos was bombed and it was kept hushed? Please tell me you are joking because even a kid wouldn't believe that. In fact, that would have been a major campaign line of the APC.

Now I like been factual. Yes Boko Haram bombed Inyanya Abuja and Kano back then. They had a swell time then but that was before the government of the day took them serious. Jonathan was still playing the tribal victim recinciliatory card then.
Now From the end of 2014 when the fight against Boko Haram became intensified and even mercenaries came into play, could such things still happen? In 2015 before buhari came into power, Boko Haram was so totally degraded that they couldn't even throw bombs no more. Through out 2015 before Jonathan left in may, how many bombing incidents occurred? Was it not when buhari came in they became emboldened again? Then, Lai Mohammad said they were only attacking soft targets but you and I know better.

Don't get fooled by the clowns who claim intelligence officers and families... If you want to know the real facts, ask a soldier at the war front. Interact with them! I was at the north east adamawa precisely within March and August last year and I met people there. The moral of soldiers is completely down. There are high target saboutage you will never hear about. There are sacking of whole villages in borno the media will never carry! Today, there's almost no day that passes without news of Boko Haram attacks; whose fault is it now? What changed?
We have to ask ourselves these salient questions before jumping into conclusions. This was why I attacked that guy when he said intelligence... What dirty intelligence? Intelligence that has not been able to stop indiscriminate bombings even within the north east? OK let me round up with this question... Were Boko Haram of the mind to go bomb Lagos or another place now, what measures do you think are in place by the buhari government to twart that move?
Sorry for the epistle man
Its ok.

Someone still complained to me about the situation up North that the same people reaping off the situation are still there and they're still living large of the whole thing.

I've stopped getting emotional about the happenings in this country, it's beyond me for now.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by ajepako(f): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
If PMB loses the next election and hopefully he will

It will be caused by the utterances of the mor0ns he calls aides

1 Like

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Realali(f): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Freetech:
Very true bcs broda in PDP will continue sharing money intended for arms.

You're just a big head with empty brain
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bejeria101(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Afonja! What exactly did buhari do? Keep up the sentiments,una go soon leave the place
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by frankwyte: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
This are the kind of people APC gather in the helm of affairs! chai, i pity this country. And this one is somebody's father. Na waooo
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by 9japride(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Its always good to praise ur master so that more crumbs will b given to u. Weldon Sir
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Mchenzier: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Buhari, Grand commander of boko haram and fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mustapha Salihu Applies To Strikeout Court Order Making Him Acting Nat Secretary / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. / Zamfara Market Fire: APC Governors Donate N50m, 6 PDP Governors Donate N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.