Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu (14423 Views)

Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by dividebyone(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
I am not from far north but everything you said is correct
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by 7lives: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
fitzmayowa:

This is the mess 15million Nigerians got us into...

Yinmu, another 20 something millions are waiting to remind you that Nigerians are not done PUNISHING pin din pigs.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
please don't make me laugh...who knows our president....it should be if not for the dreaded OPC, the boko boys would have storm lagos
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by 7lives: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jjporch:
What is this one saying...
Boko can't try it unless they are ready to die....
Na their regions them fit do all the rubbish.
Lagos love life and them no value lives bunches of cows.

When they are already living in clusters in areas like Oke Afa, Agege, Ijora?.
Are you sure you live in Lagos?.
If not for Fashola's vigilance, the story will have been different, the threat of Boko Haram is one of the major reasons people were like " off with the sitting duck jor "
Anyway thank God for Baba, at least the Boko MADNESS is now restricted to NE.
My brother quits his high paying job in Abuja because he narrowly escaped the bombing twice.
Boko Haram is NOT what you think they are, you better go and Google search the testimonies of a woman and her daughter who narrowly escaped from their camp.
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by laudate: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
bishopkay:
Bro you actually mean Lagos was bombed and it was kept hushed? Please tell me you are joking because even a kid wouldn't believe that. In fact, that would have been a major campaign line of the APC.

Now I like been factual. Yes Boko Haram bombed Inyanya Abuja and Kano back then. They had a swell time then but that was before the government of the day took them serious. Jonathan was still playing the tribal victim recinciliatory card then.
Now From the end of 2014 when the fight against Boko Haram became intensified and even mercenaries came into play, could such things still happen? In 2015 before buhari came into power, Boko Haram was so totally degraded that they couldn't even throw bombs no more. Through out 2015 before Jonathan left in may, how many bombing incidents occurred? Was it not when buhari came in they became emboldened again? Then, Lai Mohammad said they were only attacking soft targets but you and I know better.

Don't get fooled by the clowns who claim intelligence officers and families... If you want to know the real facts, ask a soldier at the war front. Interact with them! I was at the north east adamawa precisely within March and August last year and I met people there. The moral of soldiers is completely down. There are high target saboutage you will never hear about. There are sacking of whole villages in borno the media will never carry! Today, there's almost no day that passes without news of Boko Haram attacks; whose fault is it now? What changed?
We have to ask ourselves these salient questions before jumping into conclusions. This was why I attacked that guy when he said intelligence... What dirty intelligence? Intelligence that has not been able to stop indiscriminate bombings even within the north east? OK let me round up with this question... Were Boko Haram of the mind to go bomb Lagos or another place now, what measures do you think are in place by the buhari government to twart that move?
Sorry for the epistle man

Wow!! shocked The truth is now coming out... lawd have mercy!

1 Like

Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bukifemi1: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
True
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by xtervaganza(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
What's wrong with this beared terrorist animal?

Buhari and you are both terrorists and e no go better for you
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2018
So, what did Buhari do oo Mr shittu Ode
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
its not your fault shittu
haba shebi u ve been compensated with MINISTAR position
omale jatijati
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by Annie939(f): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
that means ,it's good as they remain in north okay sir i got you
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bukifemi1: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
True talk
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bukifemi1: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Up Buhari the Fulani man
Re: "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu by bukifemi1: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
The same people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years / Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.