Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card (2816 Views)

President Buhari Commissioning A Motor Park / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by CrtlAltDel: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

[s]dumbi. Post a picture of buhari commissioning a project he started and completed and you are pointing me to google search showing projects started and completed by ebonyi and kano state government.

olodo. grin [/s]cheesy
I said it, this dumbo is too confused to understand the content of google search result… even when it is pissing on his face grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

I said it, this dumbo is too confused to understand the content of google search result… even when it is pissing on his face grin grin grin grin

post the picture dumbi, not google search. The instructions says a picture, zombie.

5 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by CrtlAltDel: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

[s]post the picture dumbi, not google search. The instructions says a picture, zombie[/s].
Dumbo, you definitely aint smarter than a grade 2 pupil grin grin grin
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
No need flogging a dead horse. You won't get any so keep your card.

4 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by decomaniaboss(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin even photoshot no dey oga!!!! But who knows, bmc may surprise you

4 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by JusticeSeeker: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Sore losers like you will always make people to derail in their service to people who voted them into power. Must Buhari initiate a project of his own and complete before you know he's working? You want him to abandon the elephant projects initiated by previous governments where he's given them human face and determined to complete? Your reasoning is comical. Moreover, how many years has he been in power that you want to see his completed projects? His tenures as a military and civilian combined are not up to 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Dumbo, you definitely aint smarter than a grade 2 pupil grin grin grin

you have no brains zombie. Please how do I spell PICTURE in zombie language? saarki and I need your help. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
Sore losers like you will always make people to derail in their service to people who voted them into power. Must Buhari initiate a project of his own and complete before you know he's working? You want him to abandon the elephant projects initiated by previous governments where he's given them human face and determined to complete? Your reasoning is comical. Moreover, how many years has he been in power that you want to see his completed projects? His tenures as a military and civilian combined are not up to 4 years.

what about 1983? You mean buhari has not completed any project since his two time in governance? blames and counter blames. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by CrtlAltDel: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

you have no brains zombie. Please how do I spell PICTURE in zombie language? saarki and I need your help. cheesy
And you dumbo with plenty brains cant use something as simple as google…. We have spoon fed you but you still want us to breast feed you… Tufiaka. That unfortunately was not done properly by your parents otherwise you wont be here embarrasing them…….. Your own don pafuka finish, you are beyond repair grin grin grin
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

And you dumbo with plenty brains cant use something as simple as google…. We have spoon fed you but you still want us to breast feed you… Tufiaka. That unfortunately was not done properly by your parents otherwise you wont be here embarrasing them…….. Your own don pafuka finish, you are beyond repair grin grin grin

Pictures. zomb, pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by CrtlAltDel: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

Pictures. zomb, pictures.
Google… Dumbo… google grin grin grin
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Google… Dumbo… google grin grin grin

dumbie just posted a picture of google but couldn't post a picture of buhari commissioning his project. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by CrtlAltDel: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

[s]dumbie just posted a picture of google but couldn't post a picture of buhari commissioning his project. [/s] grin cheesy
Dumbo even with a google gif you are still confused…. Your own don pafuka finish, you need to go wash your head for river grin grin grin
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Dumbo even with a google gif you are still confused…. Your own don pafuka finish, you need to go wash your head for river grin grin grin

stop trolling around and post a picture of buhari commissioning his project. 1k airtime would be added to boost your dumbie ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by CrtlAltDel: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

[s]stop trolling around and post a picture of buhari commissioning his project. 1k airtime would be added to boost your dumbie ministry[/s].
20k if you paste a picture or link of any google search done by your dumbo self…. Here is a tip, search "Dumbo naijapips04" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by obailala(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:
Please if you have any picture of buhari commissioning any project HE started and completed in any of his tenure from 1983 to 2018 share and win yourself N1k recharge card of any network of your choice.

Offer valid while stocks last.

FG embarks on larger projects which typically spans several tenures, most of these projects when started would most likely be commisioned by a successor. Like someone mentioned above, Buhari completed and commissioned the Abuja to Kaduna rail which was started by GEJ. Very soon, Buhari will also commission the Abuja light rail which was started by OBJ. Buhari has also started the Lagos to Ibadan and Kano to Kaduna railways which would be commissioned by a successor.

There's nothing new about this logic, besides say OBJ who ruled for a complete 8 years, I doubt you can also provide any project started and finished by Yaradua or Jonathan.
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by enlady(f): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
obailala:
FG embarks on larger projects which typically spans several tenures, most of these projects when started would most likely be commisioned by a successor. Like someone mentioned above, Buhari completed and commissioned the Abuja to Kaduna rail which was started by GEJ. Very soon, Buhari will also commission the Abuja light rail which was started by OBJ. Buhari has also started the Lagos to Ibadan and Kano to Kaduna railways which would be commissioned by a successor.

There's nothing new about this logic, besides say OBJ who ruled for a complete 8 years, I doubt you can also provide any project started and finished by Yaradua or Jonathan.
Reasonable points from you when it involves PMB. But your lot consistently deride GEJ for not completing projects. Stop the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by enemybulldozer(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
shortgun:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is the Graveyard of BMC zombies.
Let me invite APC goons like Ngeneukwuenu, Sarrki, Omenka, omenkalives, hungerbad, madridguy let them come with pictures where their god buhari is commissioning a single project.

3 Likes

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

Love of my life
Huh?! shocked
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by swagagolic01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
Huh?! shocked

Happy new year baby, I love you too...
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

Happy new year baby, I love you too...

Hmmm
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by swagagolic01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

Hmmm

You can't wish a lover a happy new year as well?
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

You can't wish a lover a happy new year as well?

Happy new year lover
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by swagagolic01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

Happy new year lover

Good, I pray I get to see you this year as well
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
swagagolic01:

Good, I pray I get to see you this year as well
Are u mistaking me for someone else?
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by swagagolic01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
Are u mistaking me for someone else?

No, you my nairaland crush
Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by ivandragon: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
@ OP, I do not support this your action.

its things like this that rubbish the efforts of those that want a genuine change.

there are a lot of other areas were pmb's ineptitude can be exposed.

do not join the bandwagon of pmb's social media Id!ots...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/photos-bihari-commissions-new-coaches-locomotives-kaduna-abuja-train-service/

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by naijapips04: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
ivandragon:
@ OP, I do not support this your action.

its things like this that rubbish the efforts of those that want a genuine change.

there are a lot of other areas were pmb's ineptitude can be exposed.

do not join the bandwagon of pmb's social media Id!ots...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/photos-bihari-commissions-new-coaches-locomotives-kaduna-abuja-train-service/

rail way lines started and completed by Jonathan. Buhari buys coaches and he makes a conference for that. angry

1 Like

Re: Show Picture Of Buhari Commissioning His Project And Win N1000 Recharge Card by ivandragon: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
naijapips04:

rail way lines started and completed by Jonathan. Buhari buys coaches and he makes a conference for that. angry

well...

at least let him take credit for buying more coaches...lol...

if pmb is/was able to build on the areas GEJ performed, it would go a long way in moving Nigeria forward...

some projects, though capital in nature, are recurrent in practice if a nation's infrastructure is to develop & successive administrations should not abandon such projects...

at the end of the day, what we should all be focused on is the elected government providing citizens with the basic necessities, doesn't matter if it is GEJ or pmb...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rings Alarm Bell, Says Buhari, APC Colluding With INEC To Rig Election / BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide / Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.