Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? (1248 Views)

Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by UzorX: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Over the years, I have internalized certain notions about women; about their nature, about their behavior and about what they want from a guy. A lot of these notions are the sort that you'd find within the rubric of redpill philosophy. For those who might be oblivious to what redpill philosophy is, it's essentially an alternative to the disney-isque narrative that society sells us. The philosophy proposes that women don't really want a guy that cares for them and treats them well, but that what they want is a guy that treats them like shit and exercises dominance over them. It proposes that women should be complimented rarely and that men should deprive them of attention, except in cases when they've done something for the man to deserve it. It also advocates selfishness on the part of a man and the prioritizing of a man's need over his woman.

Now the interesting thing about this amoral philosophy is that it works on a lot of women. Many men have presented testimonies of how they were able to make their women more attracted to them, more loyal to them and more committed to keeping them, just by applying this philosophy. On the other side of the divide, there have also been stories of men who were super nice to their women, who treated their women preciously and gave them all the attention and showed them all the care, but all this wasn't enough to inspire commitment or improve attraction, rather they were disrespected and in most cases cheated on.

Despite subscribing to this philosophy and even employing it successfully in my own relationships, I am still unsure about the validity of this theory as to whether it applies to every woman. When ladies are asked what they want in a man, no one says she wants a guy who treats her like shit. No one says she wants a guy who is tightfisted with his attention. They all say the same thing about wanting a guy who loves them, cares for them, and treats them as if they were special. If that's the case, then are all these women lying to themselves? Or are they confused about what they really want? Or are there some that are actually saying the truth?

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this whole redpill philosophy and I find myself being tilted to the position that it doesn't work for all women and the reason why it seems like it does is because it's only the men who were successful with employing it that come out to give testimonies. I also think that the reason why there are abounding stories of men who treated women well and got served the knife is because men who have bad relationships would be more vocal than those who have good relationships, and the fact that there are men who constantly shower their women with love and attention and still get cheated on, lied to and disrespected, doesn't mean there aren't men who do the same and inspire love, commitment, and respect from their women.

So ladies and gents of Nairaland, please rescue me from this conundrum. Does redpill philosophy apply to every woman? Are all women really the same? Are there women who all they want is a guy who would respect them, treat them well, shower them with attention and compliment them frequently? Guys please share your experiences about women who the redpill doesn't apply to if you have had these experiences.

Warning: Please if the only contribution you are going to make on this thread is to say things like: "All women want is money." "Make money and women will love you and commit to you" and other simplistic comments emphasizing money, then please don't comment.

1 Like

Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by UzorX: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Cc Dominique Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by lilmax(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
it goes from a girl to a woman.... a girl wants someone that treats her badly, a woman wants someone that treats her nicely

but in evolution from a girl to a woman, that's when most of them are being used, and at the end dump the lifestyle style and start getting serious at 25 grin

do I want a girl? NO.... do I want a woman? NO grin

I want a lady who didn't pass through that phase of being used before having common sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by UzorX: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2018
lilmax:
it goes from a girl to a woman.... a girl wants someone that treats her badly, a woman wants someone that treats her nicely

but in evolution from a girl to a woman, that's when most of them are being used, and at the end dump the lifestyle style and start getting serious at 25 grin

do I want a girl? NO.... do I want a woman? NO grin

I want a lady who didn't pass through that phase of being used before having common sense grin

So are you saying that there are ladies that the redpill theory doesn't apply to? Have you had experiences with this kind of women?
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Ekugbeh(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Op! There's a life for everyone
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by UzorX: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Ekugbeh:
Op! There's a life for everyone

How does this answer my question though?
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by babtaima(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2018
UzorX:

So are you saying that there are ladies that the redpill theory doesn't apply to? Have you had experiences with this kind of women?
[s]you know about redpill.. coool... they're actually some real guys on nl.. [/s] you don't know anything about redpill.. i just read your post to the end now...

Anyways AWALT!!! Always remember AWALT!!! There is no unicorn.. especially in Nigeria... the Nigerian market is thrash.
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by ubunja(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2018
im from the most extreme core of redpill; the mgtow monks. for the longest time i avoided women coz their "i want a good man" clashed with them constantly getting impregnated by badboys and i got major headaches trying to reconcile the two: what women said and what women actually did.
it was until someone sat me down and explained: we all say men have 2 heads.the pen!s and the physical head. well, all women have 2 hearts. the one in their chest that seeks to conform to society's norms and spews things like "i want a good man". and the other that is between her legs. (historical religious fun fact: the shape of the heart used in romance cards was actually first used to represent the vagina in ancient religions). now this heart between her legs is controlled by mother-nature and is the engine of evolution.its this heart that drives women into the arms of physically superior male specimen (badboys, alphas) in direct contradiction with what the other heart is pushing for. to best see this war between pvssy and heart; this contradiction of women's words and women's actions, go to Youtube and watch any romantic music video from a woman.the lyrics are usually about a Nice Guy but the guy featured will be some 6pack badboy with tattoos that spells trouble (watch Shanice: 'When i close my Eyes' for example) a woman's whole life is one long war between her pvssy and her heart.while her pvssy asserts its preference for badboys and makes a woman love 50 shades of Grey; her heart asserts its preference for nice guys and makes a woman keep a busload of nice guys around her(aka the Friendzone).
now the pvssy and the heart hold supreme power over the woman at different periods in her life. when a gal is younger the pvssy is always stronger than the heart. but when a woman reaches her 30s, her heart gains power over the pvssy. but the pvssy didnt go weak.it just surrended power coz by 30 it has done its job.it has given a woman a badboy's kids ensuring evolution pushes forward the fittest genes.and the Nice Guy that the woman's heart has been longing for her whole life is finally accepted.and to prove his niceness,the Nice Guy is willing to love the Single Mother with all her kids. finally the woman's 2 hearts have reached a truce.all is at peace.and the womb retires in menopause.the Nice Guy can get the pvssy now.it doesnt matter.its just sex now.nothing more. ironically this is the same view the badboy had when fvcking that same woman at 22..."this pvssy means nothing to me, this girl is just a sex object".

6 Likes

Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by babtaima(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
@ubunja you wrote some real experience and wisdom shit worth reading over and over again.. thanks for making my day
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nizox(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
As much as i hate to admit, truth is, most women by default are confused set of beings regardless their individual nature.They barely knw what they want. Bt a huge mistake we'all make is availing our carelessness with the generic idea that women are thesame not minding how each woman thinks seperately which makes them act differently. i.e Anna might react ducky with her just caught cheat bf while Kemi's reaction would be the exact opposite in same situation. My advice to guys, dont ever waste ur time trying to understand a women, jst find a grace of loving her unconditionally without her learning much about it
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by babtaima(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Nizox:
As much as i hate to admit, truth is, most women by default are confused set of beings regardless their individual nature.They barely knw what they want. Bt a huge mistake we'all make is availing our carelessness with the generic idea that women are thesame not minding how each woman thinks seperately which makes them act differently. i.e Anna might react ducky with her just caught cheat bf while Kemi's reaction would be the exact opposite in same situation. My advice to guys, dont ever waste ur time trying to understand a women, jst find a grace of loving her unconditionally without her learning much about it
[/s]

No one is confused.. people like you spreading wrong information is what's wrong with our society today
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Nizox:
Hmmm bro nice write up, but this unconditional love is what is killing me now oo, my girl knows I love her too much so she misbehaves a lot so my advice to any guy, never love any girl to the moon.
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by stacyadams: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2018
aurxtino:
Hmmm bro nice write up, but this unconditional love is what is killing me now oo, my girl knows I love her too much so she misbehaves a lot so my advice to any guy, never love any girl to the moon.
grin grin something my first girl thought me..by default i no dey love pass 50 percent,if u like be buhari wife....
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin something my first girl thought me..by default i no dey love pass 50 percent,if u like be buhari wife....
Haha my baddest niggi, Nigerian girls don make love tire me I swear. Give them billions everyday, not month oo daily , oga dem go still put eyes outside still cheat on you. ���
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nizox(m): 4:18am On Jan 05, 2018
aurxtino:
Haha my baddest niggi, Nigerian girls don make love tire me I swear. Give them billions everyday, not month oo daily , oga dem go still put eyes outside still cheat on you. ���

That proves the fact that is not always about money
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Next2Bezee(m): 4:43am On Jan 05, 2018
UzorX:
So ladies and gents of Nairaland, please rescue me from this conundrum. Does redpill philosophy apply to every woman? Are all women really the same? Are there women who all they want is a guy who would respect them, treat them well, shower them with attention and compliment them frequently? Guys please share your experiences about women who the redpill doesn't apply to if you have had these experiences.

Warning: Please if the only contribution you are going to make on this thread is to say things like: "All women want is money." "Make money and women will love you and commit to you" and other simplistic comments emphasizing money, then please don't comment.

It isn't simplistic, it's the truth. Especially if you're trying to find out if this philosophy applies to the Nigerian female folk.

It is quite rare to find a female Nigerian teen/young adult that doesn't prioritize money over everything else.

But if we assume that the female Nigerian subjects love their guys for who they are and not for their financial prowess, then i believe the red pill philosophy applies. Some girls term their loving partners as wimps and then proceed to cuckold them.

That's why some guys prefer not to expose their feelings to their female partners at all. I believe these type of guys end up keeping a longer relationship with their partners than overly loving and caring men.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2018
While you are here contemplating and having commitment problem, your fellow men are getting married every Saturday.
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by ubunja(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
While you are here contemplating and having commitment problem, your fellow men are getting married every Saturday.
and how does their contemplating and commitment problem bother you grin is there a shortage of men?
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:

and how does their contemplating and commitment problem bother you grin is there a shortage of men?
Its not bothering me, I have my man, I just don't like him disturbing us on nairaland.
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by ubunja(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Its not bothering me, I have my man, I just don't like him disturbing us on nairaland.
but noone forced you to read his post. c'mon
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2018
If we all just understand and accept the simple fact that people aren't wired the same way...
Re: Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nizox:

That proves the fact that is not always about money
And it not also always about true love to them, I mean they don't even know what they want bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Tradition Fail My Relationship / Nigerian Girl Teaches Guys The Easiest Way To Get Any Girl They Want / Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.