Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (41119 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:
there are a thousand and one better ways to check up misdemeanors as this in advance countries, such that the driver even in the absence of security will respect himself.
but in 9ja, we find joy in treating one another like animals, well it's the language many understand anyways.

P.s: on my way to abj recently, close to sojis check point, I saw a man waving and smiling at every car passing, I was thinking he's a new intake in the madness industry because he was well dressed, not until I was told he's been compelled to do so by the soldiers, then I noticed his car was parked close by.
It was really an interesting sight to behold.
Do you just called Nigeria advance country?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Cyberdroid: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Read my first story on nairaland, you won't be bored I promise. https://www.nairaland.com/4269981/son-god-story-nairalander
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:
there are a thousand and one better ways to check up misdemeanors as this in advance countries, such that the driver even in the absence of security will respect himself.
but in 9ja, we find joy in treating one another like animals, well it's the language many understand anyways.

P.s: on my way to abj recently, close to sojis check point, I saw a man waving and smiling at every car passing, I was thinking he's a new intake in the madness industry because he was well dressed, not until I was told he's been compelled to do so by the soldiers, then I noticed his car was parked close by.
a lady was told by some soldiers to remove all her clothes and left with only her undies and be waving at vehicles that were passing. Her crime was she called them mad men while in a vehicle not knowing that there was a soldier in the vehicle, it was that soldier that reported her to the soldiers on the road block.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
emeka2847:
OP why you na snap close view grin
to write RIP on the guy dey hungry you abi?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by oliidell(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol. Good for him

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by thedondada(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

This waving punishment is epic.

Lol. The guy go tire that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Pebcak: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Its sick when police and soldiers think they are responsible to enforce law, they are the jury and the same time the judge. This should be a big task in police reform the most police should do is arrest and detain soldiers should not even have contact with civilians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by anselm791(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
the alternative no be here o, I suggest you leave grammar and do your punishment. we are so uncivil and those boys in uniform and speaking the only language we might understand. i will share my own experience in a bit.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Absoj(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ajewealth123:
Reminds of when a soldier stopped our bus some years ago and they also stopped this tinted suv with some personalties inside. The soldier told the driver should roll down the back glass so he could see those inside
driver/my oga say make i no whine down
SOLDIER-no problem.driver come down,told the driver to sit under shade,off car ac inside hot sun o
10minutes later he ordered those inside the car out,i even think say person pour them water inside the car ni,see sweating clothe wey get cassava for body before come resemble wetin dem pour akamu
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by lezz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
I like this.

That simple act by the Soldiers might just have saved lives onboard that bus.

An impatient driver is a speeding driver, and a speeding driver is a reckless driver.

Kudos to our boys/girls in Uniform.

Nothing justifies barbaric illegality. Soldiers have no right to use corporal punishment on any citizen. What you're endorsing is disgustingly reprehensible. The craze for first-to-comment is impeding your sense of reasoning..

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by xjiggy: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
We're very quick to criticism. Same offense of over speeding abroad can earn u 100hrs of community service and payment of govt legal expense in dispensing ur case. Not to talk of time wasted appearing for different court dates. All he got here was 30min and immediate judgement

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
How does being impatient means he was over speeding
Comprehension skills is needed here
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by adeniyi3971(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

really, do you have sense at all or hotshawarma has burnt your brain.
so if your father is asked to suck a soldiers preek twice on a tuesday because he committed an offence, you'll start clapping and jumping as an idiot that you areundecided
don't be ravaging stupid my friend.

If godforbid were to be human, it would have been you.

You that you are human you dragged his father into this!! wehdone
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by fatherdfd: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
hakeem4:
Lol at least he wasn’t slapped.

But there are better ways of treating people than this barbaric method
Like?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by phemsie(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

the driver is someone's dad you slowpoke.
people like you are one of the reasons 9ja is retrogressing.
See how stupid you look trying to defend your empty life.

now u feel like a champion abi, fool

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Uyiii: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
phemsie:

now I feel like a champion abi, I am a fool
you're right brosmiley

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by BlvckSoul(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
hakeem4:
Lol at least he wasn’t slapped.

But there are better ways of treating people than this barbaric method

Nothing wrong with what they did, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by dividebyone(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
A good one
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Uyiii: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
adeniyi3971:

You that you are human you dragged his father into this!! wehdone
the driver isn't someone's dad abi? he's an animal.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Better pass beating and humiliating d driver
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by highchief1: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
NigeriaGIST:
Nigerian soldiers force an impatient driver to sweep the roadside beside their checkpoint for 30mins

Narrating what happened, twitter user @Georgesketch wrote;

"Our bus driver drove past an army checkpoint without having patience. Fam they stopped us and we waited for 30mins while the driver swept the roadside. That's not the best part. As we were leaving, another driver started sweeping that SAME spot lmao."

Watch the video below.

https://twitter.com/Georgesketch/status/948467557257895936

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/nigerian-soldiers-force-impatient.html

i will not sweep and nthg will happen I no dey fear like that thank god
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Shosvegas(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

really, do you have sense at all or hotshawarma has burnt your brain.
so if your father is asked to suck a soldiers preek twice on a tuesday because he committed an offence, you'll start clapping and jumping as an idiot that you areundecided
don't be ravaging stupid my friend.

If godforbid were to be human, it would have been you.

Why are u making noise here now...tel us another better way of giving dis man punishment, d man dt cnt obey a simple rule. they didn't slap him, no koboko, dey didn't ask him to swim in a dirty water, jst to sweep d floor is too much. Na wa oooooo we r talking of soldiers here, not Police or FRSC
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Shosvegas(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
xjiggy:
We're very quick to criticism. Same offense of over speeding abroad can earn u 100hrs of community service and payment of govt legal expense in dispensing ur case. Not to talk of time wasted appearing for different court dates. All he got here was 30min and immediate judgement

Dnt mind dem, no be naija we dey, wetin u fit do dt wil please dem. If soldiers beat him dey wil stil cm here n make noise

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Mushrik: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
winkmart:
This is barbaric. I will continue to say that the Black man's crudeness and primitivity is enshrouded in deep mystery. I don't understand why we are not growing even as the world is getting more civilized.

A driver that will take passengers on a long journey and you subject him to this kind of stress? I weep when I realize the fact that am African.

What would Nigerian soldiers have done if they were the Israeli soldiers the Palestinian girl was slapping the other day?

Why don't you lead the way so other Africans can follow or show us your impact on the world. If you hate your skin color so much, go for a plastic surgery.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Shosvegas(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
anselm791:
the alternative no be here o, I suggest you leave grammar and do your punishment. we are so uncivil and those boys in uniform and speaking the only language we might understand. i will share my own experience in a bit.

Lolzzzzz I dnt even wnt to listen to ur own experience. Cos no good experience come frm those pple
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by fxx2: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
GR8ST:
Hmm. Truth be told, many of the government institutions don't know their boundaries any more. I am beginning to agree with Atiku to an extent. Most people involved in military rule during the 90's cared less for the masses.

what are you even talking about?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by ClitoPen: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
sureheaven:

The day I catch U ehn, I will make u waive to everybody on nairaland before I'll let u go........ grin grin
Lolzzz
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by fxx2: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
what the soldiers did was in order. that is the language Nigerians best understand.
besides,
people like Morroko Nwa Maduka saw a thing like this comming . . .
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by ClitoPen: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Who else is here to read and laugh at diff kinds of military purnishments

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by fxx2: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
a lady was told by some soldiers to remove all her clothes and left with only her undies and being waving at vehicles that were passing. Her crime was she called them mad men while in a vehicle not knowing that there was a soldier in the vehicle, it was that soldier that reported her to the soldiers on the road block.

very good.
at least, she was made to taste the madness.
next time, she would understand the relevance of silence
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol, Very Funny And Not Funny Atall, Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.