Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' (62834 Views)

Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table / Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by jimcaddy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
FFK shebi u left your first family and your children. You also refused to go for your daughter's wedding. You are finding solace in the tight hole of a yellow paw paw damsel old enough to be your daughter abi. When you grow old and cannot walk, then your yellow paw paw damsel leaves you with Aragorn, you will now be looking for your first family to take care of you abi. Issorait.. let us be looking.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sinceraconcept(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
the man get taste die. Bianca and this girl too? beauties. Fani Kayode is handsome but dude needs to hit the gum,his mates are working out and having chiseled bodies na. Salman Khan is in age bracket,so is Dr Robert Rey and those guys are fit as a fiddle. talkless of Mr Mc Mahon who is over 72years old and very fit. Fani Kayode is African and black don't crack,he has that fresh skin as an African ,he only needs quality time in the gym
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sinceraconcept(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
jimcaddy:
FFK shebi u left your first family and your children. You also refused to go for your daughter's wedding. You are finding solace in the tight hole of a yellow paw paw damsel old enough to be your daughter abi. When you grow old and cannot walk, then your yellow paw paw damsel leaves you with Aragorn, you will now be looking for your first family to take care of you abi. Issorait.. let us be looking.
why are Africans so bitter? are you cursing him? people hate something good o. that's why many people don't make it on time too bitter and cold hearted haba. free the man jare.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
laudate:

Which 'wife?' shocked She is still a baby mama, please. FFK has not paid a dime as bride price, on her head. When did they do the igba nku? Let them keep deceiving themselves, and thinking they are deceiving the world that they are married...
thanks
Good to know

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kiddapunk: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
His age minus her age and you still have Segun Arinze. Old men marrying all the young girls nowadays ptcheew
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Adelaide2: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
See as you dey trash the pussy of that ipob girl

Just like Peter of P-square dey trash Yoruba girl Lola pussy?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by GoodGovernance: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Child abuse cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by gotnel: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enjoy your wife day and night, anyhow anywhere, whenever and wherever.
Don't disturb the public with your bedroom enjoyment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by omocalabar(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
Married for four times this guy na Toto hustler
u re obviously a child...rich men don't marry for pussy, cos they can get million pussy being single
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by zero8zero(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by unbitchable(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
The most bleached, you mean?
i've got you something better.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by profbeejay(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am buying Bitcoin and iTunes gift card, keep bringing.

Bring all your bits and bulk btc. Good rate and fast payment is guaranteed.

see signature for contact
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
loneatar:
He got a beautiful wife

Beautiful wife or baby mama? When and how did they get married?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
omocalabar:
u re obviously a child...rich men don't marry for pussy, cos they can get million pussy being single

Is ffk a rich man? Lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
stuffs4me:

Why are you so pained FKK is enjoying a romantic life with his beautiful wife.

Its obvious you live a loveless life.

Point of correction, she is not his wife but baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why is her skin color a weird orange?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by KushLyon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jesus, I was actually expecting to see him in a prisoners costume (trying to be sexy) while chained to a bed frame..... so I can just delete my nairaland account and quietly switch off my phone
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by BudeYahooCom: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
See as you dey trash the pussy of that ipob girl

No be we say make ewedu pussy dey smell like rotten fish.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by ripbubu: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

I don't know. But between this man, Dj Cuppy, Ayo Fayose,Tonto Dikeh,Mercy Aigbe and Dino Maleye, I don't know who is more of a media Wh0re.

I am assuming Fani Kayode is older,and even more educated than the aforementioned names. But he acts more childishly than all of them combined.

Was he not the one counting the numbers of Eastern women he bedded?and listed Bianca Ojukwu as one?lost respect for this man since.

He should have shown us a picture of them on the bed from the hotel room he was kidnapped to.
are you not a common nairaland w.hore
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kayodekb: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Femi Fani Kayode in his own way of gushing and Trying to be romantic over his wife Precious Chikwendu says she has kidnapped him and has taken him as a prisoner in a Hotel in Lagos.. Congrats to him, see his post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/my-wife-has-abducted-me-and-kept-me-as.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdgb2kLjzWC/?hl=en

CIRCUMCISED HE-GOAT
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Habyz(m): 2:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Most beautiful woman shocked. Shey eye dey pain this one ni undecided grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by cstr1001: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2018
This girl has no parent? See the old man sleeping with her.

Some Igbo parents are too cut-throat for my liking.

Anybody with money is enough. No decency.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by victorazyvictor(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
The most bleached, you mean?
And u?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by khvnggift(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Y d man b like sugar daddy fr d girl body. She young sha undecided undecided Biko dnt quote. I haff headach in my legs
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by seunfape(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
agbaiya
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by laudate: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
cstr1001:
This girl has no parent? See the old man sleeping with her.

Some Igbo parents are too cut-throat for my liking.

Anybody with money is enough. No decency.

Hehehehe....all na business! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by jimcaddy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
sinceraconcept:
why are Africans so bitter? are you cursing him? people hate something good o. that's why many people don't make it on time too bitter and cold hearted haba. free the man jare.
Mr Man keep shut.. are you FFK? I stand by my comments. Its his problem. His life... Shebi that's how these men behave when they think they have money.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Shhhh01(f): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Femi Fani Kayode in his own way of gushing and Trying to be romantic over his wife Precious Chikwendu says she has kidnapped him and has taken him as a prisoner in a Hotel in Lagos.. Congrats to him, see his post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/my-wife-has-abducted-me-and-kept-me-as.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdgb2kLjzWC/?hl=en
That name (ARAGORN) Lord of the rings. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.