Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna (33147 Views)

Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
yeyeboi:
APC will never know peace , useless government angry
PDP nko
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
stuffs4me:

You are a stoopeed illiterate cow. Go and read the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and stop exposing your ignorance on a public forum. Useless woman wrapa like you. Olodo rabata, the immunity clause does not cover females journalists.

How do I even know this mumu's watery brain can even comprehend whatever he reads.

All these for me ? Na wa oooooo....take kia
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by APL33: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Why was she beated?for them to have beated her,she must have doned something

look how clean she is. dey didn't beat her. maybe the police just knac her one slap to cool her down
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by godofuck231: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
morereb10:
I'm sure by now the slogan "Police is your friend" doesn't move any Nigerian anymore. Right? Well female News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reorter, Taiye Elebiyo Edeni has been seriously brutalized by security operatives, at the venue where President Muhammadu Buhari commissioned Kaduna dry port on Thursday 4th January, 2018.

According to Daily Post, the humiliated lady reported came from Abuja to cover the event. She is the Transport Correspondent of the news agency and was duly accredited to cover the inauguration of Nigeria’s first Inland Dry Port by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The rather tragic incident happened at the main venue of the commissioning of the dry port, Down Quarters, Kakuri, ahead the arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage. The attack on journalists was heightened after the security denied them access to the main venue despite having their accredited tags.

No official reaction from the government or security agencies regarding the incident yet.

More later...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/police-beats-up-humiliates-nan-reporter.html

Be like say she go run mouth opata, na em Mopo issue am for mouth, na mouth cause am most she should have been more careful, she has the rights to speak but after that her safety cannot be guaranteed
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by BrotherJesu(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Can we all fix a date, when we can all swear for Nigeria Police?

Deh ar becoming unbecoming.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by itsene: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Who issues the accreditation?
Who enforces the accreditation?
Finally, accreditation only allows you to enter and have a seat in the "accredited." conference center, not an authorization to roam around the premises. Some areas may be out of bounds to non-security personnel.
Accreditation should not be overrated!
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by SuccesYear: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Stupid country
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by BudeYahooCom: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Na yoruba she be. The abokki slaps na one of the fruit one naijeriyya she chop so. grin
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by enomakos(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
stuffs4me:

Is a lady above the law in Nigeria?
no
But why assault her?
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
enomakos:
no
But why assault her?

And you have proof of that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AtikuIsComing vs #AtikuBusted Trend Over Impending Tribunal Judgement / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.