Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna (33145 Views)

Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
policy12:

I guest u are trying to be funny, but if not please brother there is nothing like beated
says who? Beat, beater, beated

1 Like

Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by BOOMnaija(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
She was beaten because she called baba a dullard.

So I was told undecided
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Solmax:
The Police in Nigeria need to be revamped
because uptill now they are NOT our friends...
Revamp lol na corrupt people go revamp am? bro no hope for naija
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Egein(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Why was she beated?for them to have beated her,she must have doned something
Boring.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Egein:

Boring.
thanks for noticing it and for wasting your data on it tongue tongue
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Fatherly: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dry port....rubbish project and waste of niger delta's oil money....I wonder what is stopping the akwa ibom state from completing the ibaka deep sea port and commencing work immediately... Lagos state would be turn to a desert over night.cow inaugurate dry port fail project Nonsense
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by dividebyone(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
so sad
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
What ever makes Nigeria worthless is a welcome development
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by enomakos(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
she is a lady for Godsaken
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by lordpreceey: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=63893971]Why was she beated?for them to have beated her,she

Oga it's beaten, not beated
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by SouthEastFacts: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
They don't want her to report their lies.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
babamadiba:
I know her kind. She go Don tongue lash the hell out the police officer in the name of claiming rights to have warranted the beating.

A lot of police officers suffer all manner of verbal abuse from the public. It's their type that are quick to abuse their meek and quiet husbands at home. Maybe she thought she was abusing her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
enomakos:
she is a lady for Godsaken

Is a lady above the law in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Redstorm(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
babamadiba:
I know her kind. She go Don tongue lash the hell out the police officer in the name of claiming rights to have warranted the beating.

Therefore it is ok to manhandle her?
It is your type that will beat up and even rape female suspects if you are a policeman.
You are a disgrace to your family.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=lordpreceey post=63894576][/quote]leave me jo
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
terrible things bro. there is always two sides of a story, we only heard from one.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by seunmohmoh(f): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
no be small thing o
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by bejeria101(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
okomile:
Zoo
Animal!
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Not healthy for our democracy, IGP really needs to do more on the psyche of his personnel.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
stuffs4me:

A lot of police officers suffer all manner of verbal abuse from the public. It's their type that are quick to abuse their meek and quiet husbands at home. Maybe she thought she was abusing her husband.

Don't be silly ..this proves u clearly have no respect for women or. Your self..nothing should warrant physical assault on any one not even. A dog
Just read the rubbish you wrote,what nonsense
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Lipscomb(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin
thedondada:
Lol.

This picture could be anything.

But knowing the power drunk police and their heightened sense of personal self esteem knowing that the president would be coming to an area they are located would make them act like rabid dogs going more mentally unstable at the fact that everybody there wants to kill the c in c.

Nigerian police is your friend.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Obason22(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
she might have force her way because she is a lady, always try to obey wen asked to stop , no matter who u are.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
what are they hiding self...wetin this report do them now....wetin be police own for this country..yet no official statement from the police quarters ooooo.....was garba shehu not there? this thing is turning to something elsenin this country oooo..the masses need to rise up....what illetrate police force we have in this country...they are baboons, murderers, theives, criminals....this nonsense must stop this 2018, what stupendous, erroneous, criminous, infact make i come park well before them trace and come arrest me ooo.I no get person wey go release me self...I go fit die for the jail sef...
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by kullozone(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Avedonn:
She must have done something wrong because police can not just manhandled her like that.

Some women can be very rude and disrespectful thinking nothing will happen to them just because they are women.

I don't know if she was rude to them or not, but oga, police can kill someone for nothing, not to talk about ordinary beating. Naija popo are wicked... I'm not talking about this particular case though, because we don't know the whole story. But I just want you to know that assaulting innocent people is part of their job here in Naija smiley
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by tellmemore15: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
why she sef go wear trouser? she no know say Buhari na Sharia Man.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Kellz193: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
You must be stupid

Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Kennylash11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Those police ehh their life iyaff finish them beat some people for Ibadan today sef Governor wan pass them no so one Okada man he no quick match brake na so them tear am clap ka I the thing pain me like say na me them slap, and those Oloshi wey na we vote for them oh. Nigeria what a country.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Daniellano: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
And they claim they are our friend... angry
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by Omeokachie: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why did this news outlet send a woman to cover the event?

Are they not aware that Buhari believes that the place of a woman is the kitchen and the "other room"?

He will gladly look away while she is being manhandled.
Re: Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
nurshah:

Don't be silly ..this proves u clearly have no respect for women or. Your self..nothing should warrant physical assault on any one not even. A dog
Just read the rubbish you wrote,what nonsense

You are a stoopeed illiterate cow. Go and read the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and stop exposing your ignorance on a public forum. Useless woman wrapa like you. Olodo rabata, the immunity clause does not cover females journalists.

How do I even know this mumu's watery brain can even comprehend whatever he reads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Bukola Saraki Playing Basketball In His Compound, Congratulates D'tigers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.