Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know (34749 Views)

Urgent Apple Warning: Every iPhone User Should Check Settings Now! / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? / Social Media Acronyms Every User Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by olamariamjonez(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
liked
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by Bollinger(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
bravesoul247:
Thanks. You bought from Aliexpress ba?

Got it from Amazon.
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by bravesoul247(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bollinger:

Got it from Amazon.
Thanks man
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by Habyz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
1. Google knows a lot about us but not everything and they are not even allowed to publish them. This is the internet we are talking about here and once an information is posted it can't be removed. So that isn't a secret.
2. The GNMT is no secret. We have all heard a thing or two about AIs right.
3. If google dreams of doing that and you and I know it how then is it a secret.
4. What do you think the ads. are for? Does anyone ever read the privacy terms from companies like google, that isn't a secret.
5. You said it yourself. Everyone has copied but the windows phone isn't a success.
6. Google Earth is a map, do you think programmers can just create maps without consent of the government in specific places.
7. That's the way advertisements work.
I'm not a Google apologists or something but the OP shouldn't mislead people.
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by dontbothermuch: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
sureheaven:
I'm happy today is my birthday
Happy birthday
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by HeavenShield: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
6. Google is hiding a few places on Google Earth.
Try navigating to Baler Lake (Canada) on Google Earth. You will be surprised when you see this:
Google is hiding a few more places on Google Earth. These include, but are not restricted to Ramstein Air Force Base (Germany), Pacific Northwest (USA) and Mobil Oil Corporation (Buffalo).

Techni..you are not totally correct on this...check your facts..
Thanks though for your info..
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by Techipulse(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Techipulse:

7. Google Knowledge Graph may completely take over search.
Try searching for “Mahatma Gandhi (or any famous personality) quotes” on Google:
Similarly. Search for “Books by Ruskin Bond”,
“Chainsmokers Songs” or something like that. Google will present some information about the search results, which most probably will satisfy your query. You might even encounter these randomly, such as like this:
What you just saw is known as a “featured snippet”. Such semantic search results are powered by the “Google Knowledge Graph”, and Google is gearing up to make it the future of search.

How convenient would it be for the users to find the information in one click? Sure, it would be great. But what would happen to the bloggers and the internet marketers whose livelihood is based on this highly targeted organic traffic? This is one of the most pathetic Google secrets.

https://www.techprobex.com/google-secrets/

Whats the meaning of this, why will my reference original link to this post be changed to https://www.techprobex.com/google-secrets/ instead of the original Post link which is https://techipulse.com/google-secrets-every-internet-user-should-know/

I posted this and no one has the right to modify my post without letting me know first, I even tried to modify back my post but I couldnt..

Please, i really wish to know why my post will be modified without letting me know first.
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:
Anyone who does not fear/respect google is crazy. Meeeeeeeen. I bought a google home mini last week and i'm thinking now how have i existed without this thing in my life. It freaking knows everything. It is my best friend now. I can ask it to do anything and it will. "Hey Google, Play Fela" and gbam, i'm already gyrating to it. It reminds me of everything, makes phone calls, orders food, etc. I wake in the morning and say, "hey google, how's my day like?". And it tells me my tasks, reminders, weather, traffic, news, and then plays music to cap it up. All this after it had woken me up, and turned on the lights in the bedroom. My only regret is not having invested in Google when it first launched. N20,000 then and i would be a multi millionaire today.

See this one. We already know whose side you will be on when skynet takes over. cheesy angry
Re: 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know by Bollinger(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
oyb:

See this one. We already know whose side you will be on when skynet takes over. cheesy angry

Until that happens, i will enjoy the convenience of technology as much and as long as i can. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.