Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (99332 Views)

If Single Lady Listen Wizkid Made In Lagos, She Will Die Hot- Nigerian Lady / Man Pays For All That A Lady Bought After Seeing Her Backside (Photos) / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2018
AnthonyAk:
Where do yall find these stories
? Thats a good question
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 05, 2018
YelloweWest:

How can u ask what a person is doing in a hotel??

What a dum question

You're the dumb one here for believing a half-baked story. Keep believing every trash you read online, learner.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by fortune1968: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Lies is another name for women .
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by SAGGAT: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2018
I smell lies everywhere
how did she end up in that particular hotel room
she even told the man not to come back to that room since she now own the room
so which means she was inside the hotel room with the man trying to you know
one thing led to another and no agreement nor deal so the guy got angry and checked out the room she realized that and then repaid with her money
how am i sure shes not one of those runz girls that use hotel room for the business but this time she know say if she lap that dick
nothing go comeout

let me deveat a little

Do u know most of these runz girls can sleep with close to a 1000 men in 1 year or even more
omor do the maths ur self and find out the truth 365x3 men perday
some can even go eight self perday just imagine an olosho for 5years and person go talk say that 1 nah still woman
i wonder wetin man dey find for that kind House

1 Like

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by YelloweWest: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2018
LagosCiti:

You're the dumb one here for believing a half-baked story. Keep believing every trash you read online, leaner.
Whether i believe her or not is not the question between me and u.

My question is how can u ask what a person u don't know is doing in a hotel?? undecided
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by safarigirl(f): 2:25am On Jan 05, 2018
LagosCiti:

Where in her post did she mention that she was outside her place of residence? How many times have you as a woman gone to a place and had to lodge in a hotel alone? How many times have you allowed a man to pay for your hotel room? How many times have men tried to sleep with you? How many times have you ranted online about your personal life in an unverifiable manner? Please! Stop catching feelings because she's a woman, say the truth.

Since when did it become a big deal for a woman to pay her own bill? Abegi!
i am not a business woman, I won't even have much reason to go outside my place of residence

However, I do know an event planner and she has lodged in hotels multiple times when she goes out of town for a. Business, someone as uninformed as you would think she is an olosho because she did not stay in the house of an imaginary relative.

It is you men that make a big issue out of women paying bills, look how your ilk have started calling this chic an olosho because a woman simply should not be able to lodge in a hotel, even less afford one

If a man can lodge in a hotel without anyone raising brows, then a woman should be able to do same. It is this useless prejudice and mentality that ensures you lot end up with jobless leeches

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by centboy123456(m): 2:37am On Jan 05, 2018
sureheaven:
Olosho na olosho..........

lol I dey tell u
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by centboy123456(m): 2:45am On Jan 05, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
stupid girl...no go find work

Olosho na work
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2018
talk2hb1:
Chloe: Jack! Jack!! Do You Copy?
Jack: Copy That Chloe, I am Going Of Comm
I just finished watching s9e11 of 24. Hahaha.. nice one man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by notoriousbabe: 2:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Interesting
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Smart41(m): 3:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Huee:
Vex money (extra money)is important o In case uncle be feeling too important or thinks he can fvck you up smiley
based on logistics abi
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by RealMillennial(m): 3:42am On Jan 05, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Yes! This is what a Feminist should be. Be independent enough to pay for your own stuff; that's the true Feminism.

Not all these ones shouting "Broke guys shouldn't have an erection", yet they can't even afford a proper orgasm. undecided

Chai Bros, u ar a finisher! U just finished some people.
Eww!
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:48am On Jan 05, 2018
We've seen your handle and how zexy you're.
The hustle is real.
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by NaijaSmallie: 3:58am On Jan 05, 2018
It is just very disappointing to note how a lot of people think. So someone cannot stand for herself without being insulted.
People calling her olosho like their own sin is better. Most people calling her names here will most likely do the same thing the man did. Little children calling themselves men. Even if she is a prostitute, is she using your private part?
She has a right to say no or yes, it's her body and if you want someone to change their lifestyle, then show love and help and not hatred. When will you people learn to remove the log in your eyes. cry
P.S hotels can be used for more things than just paid sex.
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:19am On Jan 05, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Yes! This is what a Feminist should be. Be independent enough to pay for your own stuff; that's the true Feminism.

Not all these ones shouting "Broke guys shouldn't have an erection", yet they can't even afford a proper orgasm. undecided
Hahaha! true bro.
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:23am On Jan 05, 2018
LagosCiti:
Her story doesn't add up. What was she doing at the hotel in the first place? So she just woke up, went to a hotel reception and a random man suddenly begged to pay for her, then initiated sex?

Ermm, aunty talk true. undecided
Look at this one. grin
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:36am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
See all these jobless people asking what the babe was doing in a hotel.

What if she had a job out of town? There are ladies involve in jobs that require them to travel, from event planners to even business women...so, when they travel, no be hotel dem go stay?

Case scenario: She travelled out of her town and was visiting the guy'a area, oga, who she must have been talking to on the internet, offered to pay when he learnt she dey show for him side. She refused, he insisted, she agreed. He told his Gs he was going to smash, only for aunty to disappoint hin, because she knew ahe was dealing with a fuckboy from the get go.

Now, he is crying on the internet and his fellow fuckboya here are naive wnough to think that only men have out of town business meetings and any female having such is an olosho.

The insecurities of a large number of Nigerian men stinks to high heavens.
Now this time carefully and slowly read what you just posted or wrote up there.
We have xtics of serious minded business women;
*A big girl or serious minded business woman should have had everything planned out from the on stage. Which is paying her hotel bills. When it is business, you decline some unnecessary offers and attentions.

*A serious minded business woman don't run to social media to cry when there's a business loss. She bears her loss with her business partners not on SM in other to protect her business image.

*A serious minded business woman don't mix business with pleasure.

*A legitimate business woman don't dress raunchy and post on SM, she chooses her words and always go anonymous on such cases.

*Your class and business speaks for you not trying to become an internet sensation with unnecessary grab-chat with your client. Where's is the professionalism? Someone from the sky all a sudden decided to pay for your hotel room and you call yourself a big girl or serious minded business woman?

Please I hate when people try to sweep the truth under the carpet, makes you look more sillier than the subject discussed. No pun intended.
With due respect, she's a classified "marketer" and I applaud her marketing strategy. We've seen her handle and all. We'll go for her.
What next?

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by toprealman: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Flashh:
Believe this fake girl at your own will.

Dey here dey form miss independent.
so what did she go there to do in the first place?
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by samhay: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2018
talk2hb1:
Chloe: Jack! Jack!! Do You Copy?
Jack: Copy That Chloe, I am Going Of Comm

Bringing back fresh memories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by walosky(m): 5:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Kilo eleyi?

Useless ashawo boy and girl

The wayward girl even has no shame the more
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2018
NaijaSmallie:
It is just very disappointing to note how a lot of people think. So someone cannot stand for herself without being insulted.
People calling her olosho like their own sin is better. Most people calling her names here will most likely do the same thing the man did. Little children calling themselves men. Even if she is a prostitute, is she using your private part?
She has a right to say no or yes, it's her body and if you want someone to change their lifestyle, then show love and help and not hatred. When will you people learn to remove the log in your eyes. cry
P.S hotels can be used for more things than just paid sex.
How can you stand for yourself when your personal life is made public?
People call her olosho cos you're addressed the way you dress.
See, you don't fetch ant infested firewood and expect the lizard to sleep.
There is a reason it is called private part. Let it stay private!
Like I said, you can't stop the lizard from visiting when you've got ants around. Capische?
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by oshaosha2014(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2018
I see. The babe is the real MVP because it is okay for your specie to reject a man's advances after all he must have done to knack, but not okay for him to reject you in his own way after you have rejected him abi. Just specie has just got to win on every level abi.

News flash: Any way we reject you back can be so satisfying wether you have your own money or not. At least we won't be a mumu subject when you start discussing rubbish amongst your friends.

queenfav:
A similar thing happened to a lady in Warri. She went clubbing with a guy and his friend. On getting to the hotel room, the guy tried to knack, she refused. The bros called his friend to come and share a room with him and the babe,saying there was no need for his guy to waste money on hotel bill since he wasn't going to smash that night. The babe slept at the edge of the bed alongside the guy and his friend. I asked the guy giving me the gist why she didn't leave to go get her own room?He told me she didn't have any money or ATM card with her. I mean what if they had gang raped her? Or started touching her at night?This babe did the right thing jare! That's why a woman should hold her own financially, to avoid some embarrassing situations. The guy goofed! The babe is the real MVP!
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by cardoctor(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Who has time for all these?
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Dammylois(f): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Oh my! I'm so proud of you Darling cheesy I always tell my friends when seeing a guy,especially one you are just meeting, mk sure you hold vex money and that should depend on the distance Nd the kind of environment so that you can always find Ur way back home when things go awry. There's a colleague of mine whose bf cancelled her flight back home Nd got her out of hotel room in a strange land because of an health issue(not joking o).... as for me o,i won't honour any date till I get a little kudi to at least disappear immediately when there's trouble
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by kerry57: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Children of nowadays. This little girl should be ashamed of a post like this if it ever happened. Wonder what she is probably doing there. Hotel runs is certainly too big for u cos u don't look 18+ from my assessment. Your future husband might just be reading this.
The main problem globally today, is simply that we mostly want to live a fake life.
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by wink2015(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2018
This story did not happen. It was just a make up story to drive traffic to the original poster website.

IT IS A FAKE STORY TO DRIVE TRAFFIC?

WHERE IS THE VIDEO CLIP?

FAKE STORY!
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by frankwyte: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Take a close look at those ladies being on the ladies side, you will realise they all at the same market! The guys folks also are the same! What a world similarities arguing over nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2018
this is me, using two phones, texting myself to get likes grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Amberon11: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
O my God. I know this girl, her name is Seun. She is friend's with my very good friend and trust me she is far from being broke.
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Amberon11: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Keep shut. She isn't fake. Her father is rich. She is a lawyer who got her degree from a university in the UK. Just this past Christmas she fed 160 homeless people. What have you done with your life?
Flashh:
Believe this fake girl at your own will.

Dey here dey form miss independent.
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by Martin0(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Dammylois:
Oh my! I'm so proud of you Darling cheesy I always tell my friends when seeing a guy,especially one you are just meeting, mk sure you hold vex money and that should depend on the distance Nd the kind of environment so that you can always find Ur way back home when things go awry. There's a colleague of mine whose bf cancelled her flight back home Nd got her out of hotel room in a strange land because of an health issue(not joking o).... as for me o,i won't honour any date till I get a little kudi to at least disappear immediately when there's trouble

Hmm!
Re: Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened by cooldipo1(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Respect to all dem miss independent.... They roll when and how they wanna!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.