Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (52321 Views)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
She's pretty. Probably one of the popular people around.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by princeadams11: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
temptnow:
Animals posing with their fellow animals.

Make I take style dance comot before Afonjas will come and defend their Fulanis masters
Cow
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Brave indeed
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
anibi9674:
if this tin no make front page make I bomb.

E be like say u no know Lalas and snake abi?

;jst mention snake and lady and you'v got lalas attention
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by PAQ(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nairaland, u fall my hand big time!!
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A beautiful woman was seen in an elated mood as she posed with a python in Kaduna state. The woman who appeared very excited - posed with the huge reptile on her neck to the delight of children and others who surrounded her. The "brave" woman also took a picture while sitting on a hyena which had its mouth sealed. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-takes-pictures-with-python-and-hyena-in-kaduna-state.html
i must have died and gone to hell if not tell me since wen did average looking chicks become beaitiful
ohh ohh lemme guess she's fair abi?
smh
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Ever8054: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
temptnow:

Make I take style dance comot before Afonjas will come and defend their Fulanis masters
if that lady do not look 1000000 times prettier than all the women in your family let's see the picture of the one that brought you to this world.... ipob nnamdi KANU has gone to hidden why can't you guys go for brain reset.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
That is dangerous,is she aware a hyena can bite up a substantial part of a pusyycat & chew it off leaving a gapng hole
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Make i hear say this woman no use jas.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by sirssb(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
It is possible she bed wet. It is cultural belief that if one bed wets, he or she will sit on top of hyena for him/she to stop bed wetting
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by damoobaba: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
A python is not venomous.why she no try am with cobra and why them no open d LION mouth. E NI DURO.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by gtown: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
temptnow:

The moment I read this new finished, I knew all Igbos would certainly be obsessed by this girl's act. Dem go dey sey chai, how can this small girl carry play this mighty thing that chased away our great delictor?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by gtown: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oxster:
Apart from me,who else sees de post USELESS?
All Igbos wey no like python dance.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by gtown: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
damoobaba:
A python is not venomous.why she no try am with cobra and why them no open d LION mouth. E NI DURO.
A python is not venomous? Abeggi, no go tell Kanu and him Igbos soldiers this your tori.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ofcourse! she is in zoogeria! what else can one expect to see in zoogeria Apart from Reptiles and Animals grin
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
poor hyena. undecided.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2018
I see
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by triple996(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2018
gtown:

The moment I read this new finished, I knew all Igbos would certainly be obsessed by this girl's act. Dem go dey sey chai, how can this small girl carry play this mighty thing that chased away our great delictor?
grin grin grin grin
No kill me abeg
Bt true true

No wonder dem de vext 4 d postD very Peyton that destroyed ipob single handedly

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Barbaric humans. disgusting
why put a wild animal through so much stress just for your silly worthless entertainment? Taking it out of its natural habitat so you can smile and take pics at its expense? weh done undecided
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2018
that will cure her bedwetting syndrome!! it is a common phenomenon in the North they use to stop ppl dat still pee on bed
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 05, 2018
She likes big python tongue
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
How this nonsense topic take process my US visa? Una just DE vex me for this country arswear
call me and let's talk
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Quality20(m): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2018
That's good. Hausa ppl don't eat snake meat or other so-called called bush meat like jaki(donkey), bush baby, hyena etc. They rather play and entertain with them.
But pls why is everything from dog to snake, meat for most ipob ppl and even for some bush Yoruba ppl?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Is dat uncle lala's wife?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by GREATZEAL(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm..The Snake woman season 2 grin
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Mushrik: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2018
temptnow:

YOU'RE SMART.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2018
That man's shoe in the last pishure looks hilarious. The shoe dey like timberland wey get flat sole.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by zeepaidinfull: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2018
she got balls.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.