Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (52320 Views)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
Ofcourse! she is in zoogeria! what else can one expect to see in zoogeria Apart from Reptiles and Animals grin

So dem nor get such for Eng abi?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by sizer07: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2018
She is suffering from a bed wet, it's a kind of ABOKI magic that will cure her from it when she climbed on d hyenas back . I don't know of d pytom sha. Have seen it on countless occasion while in d north.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Oxster(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2018
gtown:

All Igbos wey no like python dance.

Lol,,u r silly
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by potterdon: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2018
stuffs4me:

Stoopeed ipob terrorist.

People have pets all over the world. Unlike you Igbo_cannibals that always kill and eat everything including your fellow_igbos

You hate Yorubas, you hate Hausas, You hate Isekiris, you hate everyone in this country.

Your hatred will consume you.
Useless ipob pig
abeg see who is talking the pythons will still dance in ur state just be patient grin
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by potterdon: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2018
stuffs4me:

Hahahaha.... So this is what all these is about all along. You now hate Python snakes because the Nigerian army danced Python on coward Nnamdi Kanu's head..

See painment... I can't stop laughing.

Python can never dance in my state.. Do you know why? Because na we get Python and we can deploy it to dance anywhere we choose. And if you run your mumu mouth too much now we will deploy the pythons to come and crush your cowardly_asses again.
am sure benue and kogi people made the same ignorant comments. Patiently wait ur turn if their almighty anti grazing bill could not stop the pythons( herdsmen and soldiers that followed) then what is the fate of ur pathetic state. grin
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by damiBJ: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
. Not in kaduna Mr Op...I was there life and direct.....@Guards brigade(ABUJA..MAmbila barracks)WASA NITE
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Brainless beauty as always!
lol dnt tell me u dnt like face?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by jujunaty(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2018
They will kill that baby hyena. angry
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Mechejy: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ A brave woman kwanu?

After dey don lock the mouth of the hyena!!!

Op be careful!!! ∆
you are scary and ugly.didnt you look at the mirror before posting?
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by gtown: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Oxster:

Lol,,u r silly
Yes oooh, but I am stupid.
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A beautiful woman was seen in an elated mood as she posed with a python in Kaduna state. The woman who appeared very excited - posed with the huge reptile on her neck to the delight of children and others who surrounded her. The "brave" woman also took a picture while sitting on a hyena which had its mouth sealed. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-takes-pictures-with-python-and-hyena-in-kaduna-state.html

Dem for comot the muzzle wey dey the hyena mouth whether she go fit near am
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
stuffs4me:

Stoopeed ipob terrorist.

People have pets all over the world. Unlike you Igbo_cannibals that always kill and eat everything including your fellow_igbos

You hate Yorubas, you hate Hausas, You hate Isekiris, you hate everyone in this country.

Your hatred will consume you.
Useless ipob pig
grin you see yourself? so anybody that makes a comment that goes against what you might believe must be igbo or ipob. you people from major tribes really think that the world revolves around igbo, yoruba, hausa/fulani. nonsense undecided
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by SladeWilson(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shockedshocked

Haaaah,uncle this is too much nau.
At least they're not pigs
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Origin(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
She get mind sha.

I can't even dream of seeing such in my sleep . (get it? grin)
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Oxster(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
gtown:

Yes oooh, but I am stupid.

I no talk bro...compliment of de season
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by Real88(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
So brave
Re: Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
IN A ZOO OR?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.