Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend (55139 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by cyborg123(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin
The need to blur the pubic area diminishes the credibility of the story.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Flashh:
Why still censor when there's nothing there again?
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
cyborg123:
grin
The need to blur the pubic area diminishes the credibility of the story.
I agree

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
smart bloggers' strategy of getting more page views
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Hotzone(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Results of reaping from a wicked man vineyard
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by tutaboi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Y painting that place black if the stuff is really missing ......pls stop playing us half field . lala and co
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by 6pax: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
adjoviomole:
Some atheist will come here now and try to give scientific explanation.

They will be like" their is nothing like jazz ".
The day una go witness am, the way you view the world go change ASAP.

Don't quote me o, I'm not feeling fine.
So what's the evidence that the story is true if the supposedly non existent male organ is censord tongue
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
...I disclosed this to both my girlfriend and my wife.

WTF. grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by billyG(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
oshe11:
Wich kain yeye mod be dis

why block pleek dat has already disappeared
Absence of preek na toto na,una won see free toto abi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by omowumikemisola: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
his glasses tho

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by imconfused(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Serves him right..No pity here.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by marooh: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kenya and story [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by kazzy4u(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
see dis cow even dey smile
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by ariklawani(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oti GBA penalty wo troying.

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by CornFooPanda(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Conji na bastard
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
dre11:

........Madzibaba Stephen under fire

http://hmetro.co.zw/manhood-disappears/

Nigeria bloggers are idiots.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
adjoviomole:

So u believe this story, look at the last picture well, that guy be like who him dick vanish?
The guy be like who dey smile sef, come dress well, wear sunglass on top. And u tell me say him dick vanish.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
The headline or essence of the story is blurred. Illiteracy is indeed a disease.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Flashh:
Why still censor when there's nothing there again?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Bollinger(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't know.

The education in me says it is medically,scientifically and physically very impossible for somebody's THING to just disappear into the thin air.

But this is Africa, and anything happens.

Looked at the last picture again,and it looks like he is smiling so I doubt this story.

That's the problem. The education in you should stop you from even considering the possibility. Not because the picture was blurred.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by symbianDON(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin twerp!!! he intended to lock his cheating wife but ended locking his cheating self

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Not this Rubbish! again? if Africans are really capable of making shiits like this happen, why can't they use the same fetish to solve the poverty and hunger problems in their wretched and sewage full country? or use it to cure their leprosys, Ebola, HIVs and malaria. Ignorant and Achaic Nations.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Deicide: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
adjoviomole:

This is why you would never have sense in Life even your fellow xtians are doubting it and asking reasonable questions like why would the blur it if there is noting there?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Mike008(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2018
You can as well say he got blind.
Eyes are covered with black too.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by ladenz(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2018
ClitoPen:
Where is it na

Ha. Why are you asking me? Is it me that took his something? Ask Madbaba angry
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Oduok(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2018
The man does not look like someone that had manhood in the first place.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by GREATZEAL(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2018
OP, what are you covering.
Nonsense OP
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by ifeko1214(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Zimbabwe again.... Good for u man
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
Not this Rubbish! again? if Africans are really capable of making shiits like this happen, why can't they use the same fetish to solve the poverty and hunger problems in their wretched and sewage full country? or use it to cure their leprosys, Ebola, HIVs and malaria. Ignorant and Achaic Nations.

These are extremely rubbish!

Infact the village pipu are worse!

Damm!

Fucvkedup crooked,gullibles,&deluded pipu!
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Egein(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2018
smulti:
No bony should post anything here with out op showing us that spot he blurred

nonsense !!
Fa.ggot! You want to wan.k on a fellow man's priq.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Who Remembered These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.