Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,400 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

[BREAKING] Policeman Dies, Two Injured In Taraba Governor’s Convoy Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Policeman Dies, Two Injured In Taraba Governor’s Convoy Accident (439 Views)

Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation / Solomon Dalung Visits Survivors In Hospital After Convoy Accident. Photos / Nwamaka Maduchukwu Dies In Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Policeman Dies, Two Injured In Taraba Governor’s Convoy Accident by Drversatile: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2018
A police intelligence officer attached to the wife of Taraba governor,  Mrs. Anna Darius Ishaku, on Thursday evening died when the car they were traveling in, in the convoy of Governor Darius Ishaku had accident along Bali Jalingo road.

Two other occupants of the vehicle, a CIB police officer and a nurse are said to be in a critical condition at the time of filing this report.
An eyewitness who was on the convoy told our correspondent that the accident occurred between Bali and Garba Chede axis, along Bali -Jalingo road at about 4:45pm.

According to him, the vehicle, which was far behind on the governor's convoy on their way back from Takum where the governor spent his Christmas and New Year break, veered off the road when one of the tires got burst.

“All I can tell you is that a car on the governor’s convoy this evening had an accident, but I am not aware of any death. “We have channels of communication and as soon as I have the details, I will get back to you,” he said.

However, Bala Dan Abu, the governor’s spokesperson, denied knowledge of the accident. “I drove to Jalingo on the same convoy and I can tell you that nothing like that happened. We all came into Jalingo together. “People have been calling me about the accident, but I can tell you nothing like that happened,” he said.

http://247ureports.com/accident-taraba-gov-escapes-death-police-officer-killed/
Re: [BREAKING] Policeman Dies, Two Injured In Taraba Governor’s Convoy Accident by olumose001(m): 2:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Na wa fal
Re: [BREAKING] Policeman Dies, Two Injured In Taraba Governor’s Convoy Accident by EASY39(m): 2:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / Federal Government Monetises 280m Naira Cars For Obasanjo,gowon,goodluck,others / Inspector General Of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris Has Arrived Benue State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.