Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (85232 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Dollarship(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Baba maga no pay o cry
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
if anyone here has never eaten this black egg their destiny has been hiding

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by AnthonyAk(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2018
lol so no tissue dey wey person go use chacha hanky wipe congo?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by lenghtinny(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Meti99:

Potential mugu.
The ability to become a celebrated mugu is in you
You must be the all knowing for you to call someone else a mugu angry
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool - Williams Shakespeare

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by histemple: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2018
So, since both clergy and traditionalist etc are involved in snatching Destiny, how then or where can somebody safely seek spiritual help as you advised?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by fularm(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2018
If it has been snatched can it be collected back? How
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by lenghtinny(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
I find it funny that these overzealous Christians that are always quick to dispel this kind of topics as rubbish will still be the one praying that their unseen village forces should die by fire every Sunday...
Reminds me of their song " Jesus power superpower, babalowo power powerless power". Why are they now still praying for a powerless power to somersault and die.
The ones that calls themselves atheists. They are on another level because their matter don pass be careful. Theirs ain't ignorance but stupidity angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by SIaye: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2018
undecided
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by IkechukwuP: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Ije004:
Is it true that one can use an enchanted broom in sweeping another mans destiny whilst sweeping the person's premises?

FUNKE !!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by dpumppy(m): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2018
yahoo Babalawo, well done.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Mypeople2(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2018
So pls tells us the cure to these charms
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by omonnakoda: 2:15am On Jan 09, 2018
So my question is this if you steal a destiny and discover it is bad can you return it
Who stole Arsenaal's destiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by busomma: 2:16am On Jan 09, 2018
It's obvious u're still under the spell of ur fake pastor by believing that somebody can take someone's destiny. U better wake up & work hard to achieve some level of success in life instead of thinking that someone is messing up ur destiny. There's absolutely nothing like.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by centboy123456(m): 2:21am On Jan 09, 2018
godwon01:
I think it is a taboo. My pastor just laid his hand on each member of my family and the entire church members He does this to usher in new year prosperity for every member s of our church. My destiny is always blossom I finished my fifth house early last year. I got my British passport several years ago. What U only need is personal closer to God. Your mouth is your deliverance. Even if your destiny is course U can reverse it by the power of God through Our Lord Jesus Christ .

brother can u help me I really feel help tinz hard for me
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by omonnakoda: 3:02am On Jan 09, 2018
centboy123456:

brother can u help me I really feel help tinz hard for me
What kind of help do you need?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by centboy123456(m): 3:09am On Jan 09, 2018
omonnakoda:

What kind of help do you need?

men tinz is not working out for me here in lagos pls I just need a little money so I can start my business back pls to eat is a problem for me pls help a brother out here
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 5:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Masturbation will attract succubus and incubus to your friend.

Tell your friend to fortify his Ori. He should meet a strong Babalawo to do that for him.

Boriqua:
Apart from masturbation, can sex or alchol make him vunerable to that evil theft, because he heard that if he can control his masturbation atitude then he will render his cousin useless, which is correct?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2018
There are no contradictions in my post.

Stealing or snatching Ori can not be done remotely (from a distance).

The victim must be physically present.

Victims sitting or resting on a bed or chair that is enchanted by Ori Stealing or Snatching charm will loose their Ori because the chair or bed is a cover to the charm.

Imagine you are in a room filled with tear gas smoke and you are inhaling these toxic smoke? Only a matter of seconds and you will start feeling the impart of the smoke in your lungs.

Same applies to Ori stealing or snatching charms.

You don’t need to believe before it has effect on you.

Infact most people don't even know how they lost their destinies (Ori) because they don’t know how it happened.

It can be extremely quick.

hardbody:

I spot a contradiction.

You claim there must be physical contact for the destiny robbery to be effective meanwhile you said earthenware pots could be placed under a seat or bed and it will be efficacious against the target. In the later case, is there a contact?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by NokiaN8(m): 5:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, the life.... all should go and pray...Jesus answers each prayer, miraculously! Amen

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2018
iamgenius:
Babalawos, you don start again You have no good thing to offer people except rubbish. So, if I have the antidote I can be rude to anybody anyhow? You need to check your brain.

Half sense you nor get. Na only broke people like yourself nai go come here come talk like slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Don’t let home videos deceive you and don't let false testimonies of pastors deceive you too.

How dare you compare a pastor to a Babalawo?

Pastors do more damages than you can ever imagine. Do you know why?

Babalawos have fear for the divinities (Orisas) and ancestors.

Babalawos knows too well of the consequences of committing evil unlike Christian clergies who knows he can always get away with evil by praying for forgiveness after committing evil.

A piece of advise for you that's if you care to take it and I am hoping you have not been brainwashed by your so called pastors: when next you see a pastor? RUN because those church and pastors scandals you read, watch and hear are real.

And when next you see a Babalawo? Welcome him because he is a true custordian of your Original traditions and religion of your true Gods and ancestors. He represent the divinities (Orisas) of your ancestors.

NOTE: More than a thousand times, repeatedly in the bible; the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Isreal ancestors) were mentioned to their decedants like Moses, David, Solomon... etc to affirm their ancestral God. Why Claim the God of Isreal ancestors when you are not from Isreal? Why not for once, accept who you are and Claim the Gods of your ancestors?

Orunmila, Obatala, Ogun, Sango, Olokun, Osanyin, Yemoja, Osun.... loves you!

kerry57:
Why are ü so emphatic about Christian pastors without à mention Of alfas. As if thère àre no bad ones.
Since ü agréé to bear babalawo, ï understand thar Christian pastors prayer is réally disturbing Ur shrine and evil alter. Thère is no rest for thé wicked. Repent nos Mr babalawo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by zolajpower: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Babalawos:
There are no contradictions in my post.

Stealing or snatching Ori can not be done remotely (from a distance).

The victim must be physically present.

Victims sitting or resting on a bed or chair that is enchanted by Ori Stealing or Snatching charm will loose their Ori because the chair or bed is a cover to the charm.

Imagine you are in a room filled with tear gas smoke and you are inhaling these toxic smoke? Only a matter of seconds and you will start feeling the impart of the smoke in your lungs.

Same applies to Ori stealing or snatching charms.

You don’t need to believe before it has effect on you.

Infact most people don't even know how they lost their destinies (Ori) because they don’t know how it happened.

It can be extremely quick.

What about ,ladies who tie beads around there waist ,are they destiny snatchers ?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by vannessa7(f): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2018
histemple:
So, since both clergy and traditionalist etc are involved in snatching Destiny, how then or where can somebody safely seek spiritual help as you advised?

This is just to help and enlighten you, your destiny cannot be stolen if you have nothing to do with the Kingdom of darkness, if you don't dabble in their stuff for protection or go to them for any help, but one can unconsciously have covenant with them through belonging to a satanic church or living in a satanic house, or associating with occult people, that is why you need to verify the type of church you belong, and by the way, destiny or glory can be stolen without the thief knowing he or she has stolen one destiny, by receiving gifts, cash ,food, etc ones destiny can be transferred in the spiritual to the giver , if the receiver is spiritualy week or the giver is a very strong hungry and ambitious person, we all see each others glory in the spirit realm and interact without being conscious of it, also people attending white garment churches do things that make spiritual forces transfer other peoples glory to them, glory can be transferred temporarily or permanent, in the case of giver and receiver it can be temporary like in the case of a father that is being blessed for taking good care of his children or wife, husband and wife use each others glory, your boss uses your glory temporarily unless he is occult , that is why Jesus said its more blessed to give than to receive, and one needs to be holy to use his or her glory or the glory of others that you are entitled to such as your children or spouse unless you steal it through occult means, and for the record some people are naturally holy and are not easily influenced by evil while some are not, if you belong to the not easily holy gang then you need to work on it, by living in a very spiritually holy environment with very little evil in the atmosphere such as developed countries, chose your church prayerfully because many churches will make you unholy, even mfm or any other deliverance church where demons and witches are being summoned daily, you may need to do your deliverance and get out ,not stay permanently, rccg is the only one in my experience that help with holiness, or you come to Islam, I had to convert to Islam to finally solve the issue of holiness, praying 5 times daily and attending the mosque at least twice daily as a woman, learn the Quran and the devil and all its agents will flee from you, check my profile for my conversion story, meanwhile babalawo I don't really know what you are doing with God but I will tell you this, God says He will use idolaters and anyone associating anything with Him as firewood for hell.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by OShepherd: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2018
Babalawos:
If you want to know true Christian clergies and other true religions clergies? Investigate their private life and you will see things that will surprise you because most of them live a two sided life.

I repeat, be careful who you allow to touch your head. Your head is sacred because there are some destinies (Ori), once stolen and it can't be recovered ever again.

Just pray your original destiny (Ori) can be recovered if truly it was stolen.

There's no harm in trying. I will advise you seek immediate spiritual help to see if you can recover your Original destiny (Ori).

O ga ju! This one strong o
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by bishopjoe02(m): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Babalawos:

NO it is not true. In ATR, broom is a strong spiritual weapon for banishing evil and it is not used for stealing peoples destiny. Destiny stealer or snatcher charm must have physical contact with the victim in other for it to be effective. So using an enchanted broom to sweep someone's premises can not steal the persons destiny.

1* For example; if a taboo is broken by a family member like a mother having sex with another man that is not her husband or a father having sex with his daughter or a mother having sex with her son or a brother having sex with his sister.... etc brooms are used to sweep the evil out of the premises where the taboo breaker stays. This is accompanied by ebos and incantations (prayers) prescribed by the Oracle.

2* The second example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to torment witches during interrogation by flogging the witch with brooms to confess all her atrocities.

3* The third example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to confused armed robbers from robbing a building. When armed robbers comes into a fortified broom building, they will start to sweep the premises with the medicinal broom until the owner of the broom charm releases them from the spell of the medicinal broom. This particular medicinal armed robber confusing broom is short, have cowries, piece of red cloth and it is placed on top of the entrance of the building.

4* The fourth example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; a single broom stick is what is needed to prepare Magun (thunderbot). The single broom stick is hidden in a place where the wife normally pass and as soon as she crosses it, she is under the spell of Magun (thunderbot). Any man that have sex with a woman that has Magun (thunderbot) will get stuck to her until the owner of the charm which is normally her husband releases her from the spell of Magun (thunderbot).
how about these girls/prostutites that have bead or chain around their waist, are they stealing destiny
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by arrestdarrester: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Jesus Christ is Lord of Heaven, Earth and Hell.

All power belongs to Jesus Christ.

Whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world.

That which is from above is above all.

God created only 2 men: Adam and Jesus. Where do you belong? The first man from the earth? Or the Lord from Heaven?

Give your life to Jesus now and have Almighty indwell you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Meti99(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2018
lenghtinny:
You must be the all knowing for you to call someone else a mugu angry
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool - Williams Shakespeare

Keep off my mention, av got no pinch for illogical fowls like you
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Coldfeets: 6:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Inasmuch as I would want to believe that it is practically impossible to steal someone's destiny,

I know that there are so many mysteries on this earth and stealing someone's destiny could just be one of them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by tonytony208(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Writs:
Guy, stick to information threads like this, share and give out free natural health formulas if you have and if you can.

Forget about all those lousy fake demos and trying to impress.

Do this and your NL exploits will have good yields.

Just my little toro.

Cheers.

Oga, your little toro is unreasonable. Demons, juju, witches, wizards, the occult are very very real.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sirBLUNT: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Babalawos:
Is there anything wrong with a real Babalawo that owns a website or dont pastors own websites or what do you take Babalawos for?

pls reply my mail i seriously need help
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sekem: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Funny enough, Ori is the Igbo word for steal in anambra dialect

Thus we have words in Igbo like Onye Ori meaning thief
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sekem: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Funny enough, Ori is the Igbo word for steal in anambra dialect

Thus we have words in Igbo like Onye Ori meaning thief grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.