Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (85220 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by habeebobalola(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by lenghtinny(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Meti99:

Keep off my mention, av got no pinch for illogical fowls like you
Sorry oo Mr logical undecided
Cow angry
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol yes oo i want to update my destiny
ok update jeje o
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sirBLUNT: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
ok update jeje o
sure...how is ur day going
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by solidmyk(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
ina igi or stove ni ki e lo
lol. So you know about things like this, i'll like to learn from you.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
sure...how is ur day going
good jaree
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sirBLUNT: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
good jaree
nice do you play chess?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
solidmyk:

lol. So you know about things like this, i'll like to learn from you.
learn wetin,i dont know anytin o, my great grandpa was a babalawos so he passed d charm books to his son so i read it sometimes
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
nice do you play chess?
no i like ludo game better
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by rolly44: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2018
BABALAWO i love you bco you know what you are doing and have a convintion of it alot of christains are not convinc ask them to defend their chrisatininyt the can butt you can realy defend your religion although am a chrisatain fromw you voice you are aligthened highly eligthened in africa religion, i did philosphy in school and from your voice i see the real africa voicemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sirBLUNT: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
no i like ludo game better
i dont even know how to play ludo..what abt scrabble and monopoly
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i dont even know how to play ludo..what abt scrabble and monopoly
no
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sirBLUNT: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
no
i wanted to bring mine so we could play
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by omonnakoda: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2018
centboy123456:

men tinz is not working out for me here in lagos pls I just need a little money so I can start my business back pls to eat is a problem for me pls help a brother out here
I do not mean to be rude but you do not seem clear what you need.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i wanted to bring mine so we could play
play for wia?
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by sirBLUNT: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
play for wia?
at lekki conservative centre
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by castrol180(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
ina igi or stove ni ki e lo

E se pupo arabinrin preetiex, ko si anfani ina igi ni odo mi sugbon mi ma ra stove ti aye re ba ti yo...
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2018
castrol180:

E se pupo arabinrin preetiex, ko si anfani ina igi ni odo mi sugbon mi ma ra stove ti aye re ba ti yo...
ok sir
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by vannessa7(f): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Babalawos:
IFA Greetings

To start with; hell doesn't exist. These may have come as a surprise to you but it is the truth.

So why will Babalawos go to a place like hell that doesn't exist?

From my experience as a Babalawo, hell only exist to those that believe it exist.

Hell is an illusion of the mind and it will become your reality when you believe it by being hell conscious; thinking about hell all the time and wishing people hell like what you are doing now on Nairaland.

You will definitely go to hell because your mind is hell programmed.

So if you don't reprogramme your mind from hell, you will eventually go to hell when you die.

Because your believe becomes your reality. Be careful what you believe!

If your third eyes are opened like mine, you will see earth bound spirits trapped on earth because of their believe and unfortunately most of them are Christians.

If you don’t believe me, come to my shrine today and I will give you water to wash your face for free, your third eyes will be opened immediately and you will see earth bound spirits. Your perception of life will change forever.

Most of the things you read in the Bible are not true. Only few are true.

The Bible has been altered and several books taking out of it.

Babalawos, Olorisas, Orisas initiates and Traditionalist don't care what your God thinks or feel about them.

We only care what our divinities (Orisas) and ancestors thinks about us and we live according to their laws.

For those Babalawos and Orisa initiates that have attained enlightenment, they go to the realm of the ancestors and watch over their loved ones on earth and those that have not attained enlightenment, reincarnate.

There is no hell in my religion, only heaven and reincarnation.

There is no devil or satan in my religion. Esu is not devil or satan. Esu is the divine massager, the God of cross road, the God in charge of power and authority (ase), the God in charge of darkness, the God that understands all languages....

We serve Almighty God through His Ministers (Gods And Goddesses).

So stop comparing my religion and your religion.

They are not the same because it is like trying to compare orange and apple.

You have alot to learn about my religion and spirituality in general.

You don’t truly understand who a Babalawo is, do you?

Now let me enlighten you; A Babalawo is a father of secrets, a man that has undergo rigorous spiritual, psychological, herbal, divination, magical and occult training and initiations.

We are not bad, Nollywood is just giving us bad reputation and something need to be done about Nollywood quick before things gets out of hand.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

To believe that hell does not exist is a grand delusion, and I don't need to have my face washed because some of us are naturally gifted by God to see into the spiritual, that said, I have seen hell several times in visions and dreams when I wasn't even thinking about it, I saw it in relation to a very wicked man I know, it swallowed him and I've seen it in relation to filthy places, severally, if a location or house is very dirty and smelly or ugly, I see fire burning there, I have since know cleanliness is next to Godlyness and God loves beauty, that is why those churches that encourage their women to look tattered and ugly will always have witches for members, that's story for another day anyway, and when I enter a satanic building I also see fire burning there,i have also received warnings concerning decisions or items that may be fetish to be hell material, and as far as we are all created by one God , Allah, we are all subject to Him and will give account to Him one day, it doesn't matter if you care about the Quran or Bible, you can choose to live the way you want but you can't choose the consequence, those your gods didn't create you and there are millions of way to make money without having to lose your soul. And you didn't say anything about Islam or Qur'an because you know you can not frolick with it like you do with Christianity where grace has permitted corruption through people like you, help yourself, repent before its too late.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by iamgenius(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
michael142:

Half sense you nor get. Na only broke people like yourself nai go come here come talk like slowpoke.

Broke people? Na only broke and senseless people go think say dem don change his destiny. Broke and senseless people also believe in what Babalawos said.

I thought you said I'm a slowpoke before; oh, you've changed it to slowpoke.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Basfaq(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
hakeem4:
Please help us steal china’s Destiny to help Nigeria
Maybe China get the antidote of destine snatching. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Basfaq(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Boriqua:
Apart from masturbation, can sex or alchol make him vunerable to that evil theft, because he heard that if he can control his masturbation atitude then he will render his cousin useless, which is correct?
mastubation,sex,alcoholism are all agent of distruction.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Dreydoe(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adzu Billah Mina shatan Rajim
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by solidmyk(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
learn wetin,i dont know anytin o, my great grandpa was a babalawos so he passed d charm books to his son so i read it sometimes
Alryt.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by 400billionman: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
koolaid87:
Osheey op!

Me singing in sunny Ade voice
*Nothing can tamper with my destiny..
Good destiny I choose from God*

smiley

Destiny can be misplaced.

It can also be found.

By manipulating that word FEAR.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by 400billionman: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sparkle777:
This is a serious issue as per many ppl have hands laid on them. My fil once gave me money and I observed that I suddenly lost my ability to attract good fortunes like before. Many men of God have laid hands,now how do u differentiate them. From what u re saying, does it mean even some mog that we think are real aren't?
In ur opinion,who do u say are perfect and real mog? Also how does one recover their stolen destinies?

Many of them are envious just like the normal Street hustler.

They only smile with you if you are doling out money to them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by 400billionman: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
NovaCare:
Seriously? Nairaland has gone to the dogs! I can't believe that this trash made FrontPage!

Their are penile rings that help to maintain erection esp for males that have sexual dysfunction! There are aromatic oils that contains what is known as phenoromes that help stimulate and put one in the mood for a nice sexual encounter. There are scented candles to give your room an illumination to create a romantic atmosphere for sex. And some foolish Africans who are too brainwashed will say that those using it wants to steal your destiny?

Seriously, who did this to us?

You think successful people are just lucky ?

There is spiritual dimension.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Sparkle777(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
400billionman:

Many of them are envious just like the normal Street hustler.

They only smile with you if you are doling out money to them.

Exactly, I have observed that obvious fact from some mog. I hear they even use charms to cajole ppl into their church. Yet they keep stealing destinies. Its high time we open our eyes, even privately investigate them mogs. #staywoke
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
ripbubu:
Evil befalls every man and good befalls every man... Life is about grace if you have grace to succeed even the devil cannot stop you...

I like your first sentence.

If you have that grace, you will see the evil when its coming and stop it.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by NovaCare: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
400billionman:

You think successful people are just lucky ?

There is spiritual dimension.

Yeah right! Just what I was talking about. SMH!
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by centboy123456(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
omonnakoda:

I do not mean to be rude but you do not seem clear what you need.

am begging you to help me with a little money to start up my business I want to start my business again and I need a little money to start it pls
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by omonnakoda: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
centboy123456:

am begging you to help me with a little money to start up my business I want to start my business again and I need a little money to start it pls
There are so many things wrong here. There is nothing like LITTLE money If is was LITTLE why don't you have it.
Are you looking for work?
In this life there is nothing free but you seem to believe somebody giving you money is HELP.

You talk about your mysterious BUSINESS but even you do not sound convinced.
If you are not convinced how will you convince another person
If you want money to eat say so. If you want work say so.
All this little money to start some undisclosed business sounds unreal.
Stop looking for freebies but think of what you can give in return.
If you don't have money to eat how can you put any money given to you into business?

Everybody has a talent which they must find and exchange for a living.
If you want to work we can talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.