Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is She Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Lying (1143 Views)

Is She Lying? Please Help / What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Lying by fayded(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Good day guys, thanks for ur advice all this time. Its really helped me. Its brought me so far, now I'm at the point, where I need to make a decision quick.
So, this girl I've been bleeping for some time now. We had a lil ish and we stopped bleeping and even talking. We went our separate ways, but now we re talking. She keeps claiming that she doesn't want a relationship but her actions are saying otherwise. She asks me about the girls I had sex with during d period we weren't talking, and she asks whether I enjoyed them, how many times we did it, whether I love any of them. She just kept on asking, and she was like"its just to clear my doubt".
Next thing she went on and said that all pussies are not the same, that you have a connection and passion with some, that you can never have with the rest. I replied her that from where I stand, all pussies are the same. She got angry and left.
And she keeps sending me this songs like perfect by ed sheeran, losing you by solange, only you by ric hassani.
I ask why and she is like, she likes them and I should listen to em. And if I post anything on WhatsApp, that is remotely related to love, she will ask, "who is this for? ".
All these things, she does, and she keeps saying she doesn't want a realtionship.
Re: Is She Lying by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Guy marry her already and stop disturbing us.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Lying by koolaid87: 6:02am On Jan 05, 2018
This is 6am and this is what’s bothering you.

Damn, we lost it.

Op, go back to bed and come back when you have something productive on your mind

2 Likes

Re: Is She Lying by gabinogem(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Lol...funny response

1 Like

Re: Is She Lying by Kenzico(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2018
fayded:
Good day guys, thanks for ur advice all this time. Its really helped me. Its brought me so far, now I'm at the point, where I need to make a decision quick.
So, this girl I've been bleeping for some time now. We had a lil ish and we stopped bleeping and even talking. We went our separate ways, but now we re talking. She keeps claiming that she doesn't want a relationship but her actions are saying otherwise. She asks me about the girls I had sex with during d period we weren't talking, and she asks whether I enjoyed them, how many times we did it, whether I love any of them. She just kept on asking, and she was like"its just to clear my doubt".
Next thing she went on and said that all pussies are not the same, that you have a connection and passion with some, that you can never have with the rest. I replied her that from where I stand, all pussies are the same. She got angry and left.
And she keeps sending me this songs like perfect by ed sheeran, losing you by solange, only you by ric hassani.
I ask why and she is like, she likes them and I should listen to em. And if I post anything on WhatsApp, that is remotely related to love, she will ask, "who is this for? ".
All these things, she does, and she keeps saying she doesn't want a realtionship.

I made a promise in 2018....Woman issue would never be a first in my life.

So do as I do Bro. Leave Woman cos they are unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: Is She Lying by fayded(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2018
koolaid87:
This is 6am and this is what’s bothering you.

Damn, we lost it.

Op, go back to bed and come back when you have something productive on your mind

I will be busy today and won't have the time to type this again.
So, if u have any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Is She Lying by fayded(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Lolz, abeg e never reach marriage levels.
Re: Is She Lying by fayded(m): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2018
Kenzico:

I made a promise in 2018....Woman issue would never be a first in my life.

So do as I do Bro. Leave Woman cos they are unpredictable
Its easier said than done bro. I have never really loved any girl, buh I know, I love this one.
I've tried running and lying and even sleeping with her friend. I just did everything to sabotage it and make sure that I lose my feelings.
It never worked. And I can't run, she is in my dept, junior colleague. And she is in the same lodge with me. Literally, my neighbor. I hate this feeling I have.
Re: Is She Lying by mikejj(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin mr speaker...i think we need to call this girl to other...kikiki
Re: Is She Lying by mikejj(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2018
baba are u scared of hitting the nail on the head.if u love her.tell her you want her back in your life and if she refuse,move on. stop building a relationship around sex ok.

1 Like

Re: Is She Lying by AnodaIT(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2018
She just want to be sure before she commit herself to you again and you are not helping matters

All questions she ask is for you to confirm that she is special, so be guided
Re: Is She Lying by fayded(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2018
AnodaIT:
She just want to be sure before she commit herself to you again and you are not helping matters

All questions she ask is for you to confirm that she is special, so be guided
How do u mean exactly??.. She actually told me recently, that maybe I'm afraid of committing to her cos I know she will hurt me,..
Imagine such guts. How can that girl now want to commit.
Re: Is She Lying by LessNoise: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2018
OP ask her out before someone else does buh I guarantee you the moment it becomes official the Toto loses its flavor not taste..its better like this trust me...never confuse passion for love
Re: Is She Lying by Huee(f): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Make things clear with yourself.
Seems to me you're having casual sex with strings attached but you're scared to admit it.
Or maybe you think she doesn't feel the same way towards you.
Make a choice.
My advice - leave it at the casual sex level
Re: Is She Lying by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Resume fvcking her..
Re: Is She Lying by kayneri(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2018
fayded:

Its easier said than done bro. I have never really loved any girl, buh I know, I love this one.
I've tried running and lying and even sleeping with her friend. I just did everything to sabotage it and make sure that I lose my feelings.
It never worked. And I can't run, she is in my dept, junior colleague. And she is in the same lodge with me. Literally, my neighbor. I hate this feeling I have.
She wants a relationship, just go ahead and ask her out. All the songs she has been sending to u have a meaning within dem dat u need to listen to but i am 100% sure she is also inlove with u.
Re: Is She Lying by fayded(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Huee:
Make things clear with yourself.
Seems to me you're having casual sex with strings attached but you're scared to admit it.
Or maybe you think she doesn't feel the same way towards you.
Make a choice.
My advice - leave it at the casual sex level

Yea.. Exactly.. Her actions are pointing to d fact dt she wants a relationship buh her words re the exact opposite.
I will consider ur advice. Thanks
Re: Is She Lying by Kenzico(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
fayded:

It never worked. And I can't run, she is in my dept, junior colleague. And she is in the same lodge with me Literally, my neighbor. I hate this feeling I have.

Chai....Na serious one.

Please ignore her for now
Re: Is She Lying by Prognose: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

I tire oh.

Op the girl is clearly in love with you. She's just doing the womanly thing by 'forming'.

Abeg when proposing to her (go ahead and propose, she digs you and she has great taste in music) pls if you are kneeling down don't post it on Nairaland. We don tire to read that kain thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is 35 A Good Age For A Guy To Marry And Have Kids? / Are Lotions/oils Safe Around The Vagina? / Lady Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Her Friend, Shows Off Her Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.