Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

[ND Gist] Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [ND Gist] Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (500 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals The Secret To Her Youthful Look, Shares New Photos / Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ND Gist] Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks by soloquizer: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Not many in Nollywood handle the fame and what comes with it with the same level of grace and class that Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi does.

Needless to say that Mrs. Wellington is a rare beauty whose charms has won for her the hearts of many Nigerians.

Celebrity gist Entertainment [ND Gist] Adesua Etomi reveals the secret behind her youthful looks
[ND Gist] Adesua Etomi reveals the secret behind her youthful looks
By NaijaDemand Ent. - Jan 05, 2018

Not many in Nollywood handle the fame and what comes with it with the same level of grace and class that Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi does.

Needless to say that Mrs. Wellington is a rare beauty whose charms has won for her the hearts of many Nigerians.

The newly married actress has taken to social media to reveal the secret behind her youthful look.

Sharing the photo above, Adesua who is married to EME boss, Banky W revealed that it is her truest form and here is the reason why. She also says she thinks she looks so young because she laughs a lot.
She wrote:
"Amo Shine...My Teeth!!!
I laugh a lot...i think it's the reason i look so young
I really like this picture...it captures me in my truest form
#oshe #philosophical #itsreallyjustvanity"

http://www.naijademand.com.ng/2018/01/nd-gist-adesua-etomi-reveals-secret.html?m=1

Re: [ND Gist] Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks by princechurchill(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
This nonsense post must stop this year
Re: [ND Gist] Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks by marooh: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Abeg if she no add how many times she bang puna then she should forget it....

Haba some just carry lies enter 2018‎

Op na banger I mean grin

(1) (Reply)

I Made N500 Million At The 30 Billion Concert - Davido Brags / Secrete Revealed)10 Similarities Between Davido And Wizkid Concert You Dont Know / Pastor Chris Kwakpovwe Plan To Run 50,000 Kilometres This Year To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.