Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks (4936 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Respect55:

Data just my fear-her moving on. But she should show enough understanding. Come to think of it, will she stay if I fail in life?
honestly bro, I have to ask a question? hope you won't mind

What type of work do you do?, why is it so hard for you to leave ph?

if you don't see yourself leaving ph any time soon, I mean not even for a day. let her move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Eyop: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Respect55:

Data just my fear-her moving on. But she should show enough understanding. Come to think of it, will she stay if I fail in life?

You are in portharcourt yarning dust and creating a topic that you are about to lose your girlfriend when you are even not making move to sustain the relationship. Do you think gifts and calls can substitute the physical presence? If that's your own level of understanding, then a long distance relationship isn't for you.

So you can't create time even if it's for days to meet with her to discuss extensively with her? You are just not ready to fight for the relationship so i have nothing else to add.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by DaySpringer: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
You are not a serious human being Poster.
What nonsense.

if you want to face business, face business and leave relationship and if you want to face both relationship and business then you should be able to make time for both. You are completely neglecting this girl. How can you be in a long distance relationship and you have not seen her in seven months?!! And you are both in the same Country. You cannot just go home, spend two days minimum and then travel on the third day? Something that you promised to do in the first place. Not only are you looking like an unserious person, you're looking like someone who doesn't really care about her or values the relationship.

You are obviously underestimating how difficult long distance relationships are.
The girl needs to see you physically, touch you, hold you. You guys need to make memories together. That's what keeps a relationship strong.
You're selfish because you cannot see beyond your personal reasons for not going and see why she needs you to come.
You're even lucky, by now she should be cheating on you or have left you.
And you're still too daft to go back. You think she is a savings account you leave in a bank that will always be there for you.
If you know you want to hustle, let the girl go and face your hustle, Don't leave her there for 7 months without seeing you and you are deceiving yourself that you care about her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Just take it easy ,,,, if she is still single then start again but this time let her know your true intentions ... that way the ball is on her court

Shalom grin
She knows my intention very much. It is not even a matter of age catching up with her. Moreover, she is still in sch. I dnt even see the possibility of her mum pressuring her into marriage. I dnt just know what came over her. She is becoming recalcitrant and unbending
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
greiboy:
honestly bro, I have to ask a question? hope you won't mind

What type of work do you do?, why is it so hard for you to leave ph?

if you don't see yourself leaving ph any time soon, I mean not even for a day. let her move on.
No work yet but I'm managing somewhere near Emenike roundabout here in pH.

I'm not against her moving on, have ways told her that nobody should interfere in whatever chei e she has to make in life.

The issue is that the place I'm managing now is so Competitive that u can't just leave it and travel. Once the business stands, I can start visiting her n my people.

I just got a new apartment, yet she can't be allowed to come. Is it fair?
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Eyop:

You are in portharcourt yarning dust and creating a topic that you are about to lose your girlfriend when you are even not making move to sustain the relationship. Do you think gifts and calls can substitute the physical presence? If that's your own level of understanding, then a long distance relationship isn't for you.

So you can't create time even if it's for days to meet with her to discuss extensively with her? You are just not ready to fight for the relationship so i have nothing else to add.

There is something u dnt get here;she knows I have plans for her and she believe that very much. It is not even a matter of discussing where the relationship is heading to because that's already settled. The issue is just that she is missing me. I miss her as well. But u see, travelling down East at the detriment of the small thing I'm putting up is out of place here.

If I yield to her request m travel n loose everything, where then will I get money to plan the future with her to which I left my place in the first place.

Why can't she come

1 Like

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
DaySpringer:
You are not a serious human being Poster.
What nonsense.

if you want to face business, face business and leave relationship and if you want to face both relationship and business then you should be able to make time for both. You are completely neglecting this girl. How can you be in a long distance relationship and you have not seen her in seven months?!! And you are both in the same Country. You cannot just go home, spend two days minimum and then travel on the third day? Something that you promised to do in the first place. Not only are you looking like an unserious person, you're looking like someone who doesn't really care about her or values the relationship.

You are obviously underestimating how difficult long distance relationships are.
The girl needs to see you physically, touch you, hold you. You guys need to make memories together. That's what keeps a relationship strong.
You're selfish because you cannot see beyond your personal reasons for not going and see why she needs you to come.
You're even lucky, by now she should be cheating on you or have left you.
And you're still too daft to go back. You think she is a savings account you leave in a bank that will always be there for you.
If you know you want to hustle, let the girl go and face your hustle, Don't leave her there for 7 months without seeing you and you are deceiving yourself that you care about her.
Dnt even make it sound as if I'm the first. What do u say of husbands who travel outside the country for greener pastures for up to 2 years yet their wives haven't killed themselves?
I'm occupied to travel, why can't the you her to come??

Whoever told u hustling and relationship can't go hand in hand
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by mikejj(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

I can't afford to loose her. I d t pray for it at all
i wish you well brother.i hope you dont loose the gold soon
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by DaySpringer: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

Dnt even make it sound as if I'm the first. What do u say of husbands who travel outside the country for greener pastures for up to 2 years yet their wives haven't killed themselves?
I'm occupied to travel, why can't the you her to come??

Whoever told u hustling and relationship can't go hand in hand
You see that you don't have sense?

Have you married her? No. But you using husbands and wives as an example.

You know exactly why she cannot travel. You said it yourself so why are you asking the question again?

210 days and you have no space to go and see her for even just two days.

My brother stop lamenting here. Since you know that you cannot travel and she too cannot travel then whatver you see you take.
Your business is more important. if you stand, you find another girl.

Shekina.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Andracarles: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2018
I wish i could talk to her, i'd advise her to RUN far away from such an unserious space blocker. 7 months in the same country and ur making noise about business. Na only you dey do hustle abi? Abeg free the girl let her make herself useful. Mtcheew. Nonsense and hustle. Time waster.�

1 Like

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
i wish you well brother.i hope you dont loose the gold soon
I dnt pray for such too. But should she have another plan, I can't stand on her way. It will be a silly decision to keep a girl that isn't happy with u
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaySpringer:

You see that you don't have sense?

Have you married her? No. But you using husbands and wives as an example.

You know exactly why she cannot travel. You said it yourself so why are you asking the question again?

210 days and you have no space to go and see her for even just two days.

My brother stop lamenting here. Since you know that you cannot travel and she too cannot travel then whatver you see you take.
Your business is more important. if you stand, you find another girl.

Shekina.
I have sense, more than enough. If she can't withstand the storm, I won't stand on her way. U sound as if urs is all rosy
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Andracarles:
I wish i could talk to her, i'd advise her to RUN far away from such an unserious space blocker. 7 months in the same country and ur making noise about business. Na only you dey do hustle abi? Abeg free the girl let her make herself useful. Mtcheew. Nonsense and hustle. Time waster.�
Thanks althesame. But unfortunately, u can't reach her
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by mikejj(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

I dnt pray for such too. But should she have another plan, I can't stand on her way. It will be a silly decision to keep a girl that isn't happy with u
what are trying to say....are sure another girl is nt keeping u in ph.
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
what are trying to say....are sure another girl is nt keeping u in ph.
Sorry bro. I dnt double- date
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by mikejj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

well just wanted to be sure....anyhow u want to twist the maths...u stil need to find to go c ur woman..even if it is one day..den u cum bak to ph..
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by mikejj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

well just wanted to be sure....anyhow u want to twist the maths...u stil need to find time to go c ur woman..even if it is one day..den u cum bak to ph..
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by NeeKlaus: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
You are not even ready for this relationship. It's obvious you are considering just yourself and it's clear this girl loves you a lot.

See eh, when a girl truly loves you, your physical presence will mean a lot to her. Gifts and calls can never substitute physical contact in a relationship. It's not possible except that girl doesn't love you at all.

For crying out loud, you haven't visited her in 7 whole months and she's complaining, even when you promised her you would visit? Honestly, if I were that girl, I will break up ASAP and face someone that is ready to give her that attention.

You know what to do. Relationships and Love matters are all about sacrifices. If you can't sacrifice just two days in an entire 7 months, so she can relish your presence, then I can boldly say that you are not ready for that relationship. For Chrissakes, are you the first person to do business? How busy can you be??

Bros, you know what to do. Do it fast.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by rickyboss333: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

Here parents are holding out that she can't visit unless something official has bn done. About my going home, I have my mind made up on that-I'm not going. Why can't the mum later dad's late) allow her since our relationship isn't a secret anymore

now u can clearly see ur at fault. u r simply punishing d babe for something she didn't do. she is not d parent that has refused her not to go visiting. more over u should understand parents are like that, even ur own parents will not let ur sister visit a man knowingly no matter how close d relationship. when I said plan for her to visit, I never meant she should take permission from d parents, ur not a kid, I believe both of u could come up with some story to see her leave her home for a few days. about u making up ur mind never to go home... that sums up everything. she feels u don't love her enough to make trips to visit her cos perhaps u don't miss her that much, or perhaps u have someone else over there ur keeping. u have to make sacrifices sometimes, even if it means going back on our words, just for the one u truly love.

BTW, I notice u have an excuse for every advice u have been given here. ur beginning to sound like a "mister know it all". we r all saying virtually same thing n there's no how we could all b wrong at dsame time. I am beginning to wonder how ur previous relationship went, that's if this isn't ur first. try not to be too ranthoneous. take our advice n u will not regret it

1 Like

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
well just wanted to be sure....anyhow u want to twist the maths...u stil need to find to go c ur woman..even if it is one day..den u cum bak to ph..
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
It's alright. I think I will go next weekend. I have spoken with a friend to help me and manage my business. I will keep u posted
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
NeeKlaus:
You are not even ready for this relationship. It's obvious you are considering just yourself and it's clear this girl loves you a lot.

See eh, when a girl truly loves you, your physical presence will mean a lot to her. Gifts and calls can never substitute physical contact in a relationship. It's not possible except that girl doesn't love you at all.

For crying out loud, you haven't visited her in 7 whole months and she's complaining, even when you promised her you would visit? Honestly, if I were that girl, I will break up ASAP and face someone that is ready to give her that attention.

You know what to do. Relationships and Love matters are all about sacrifices. If you can't sacrifice just two days in an entire 7 months, so she can relish your presence, then I can boldly say that you are not ready for that relationship. For Chrissakes, are you the first person to do business? How busy can you be??

Bros, you know what to do. Do it fast.
I appreciate ur concern bro. I will go by next weekend.
I will update u people on how things turn out when I might have gone to see her.
I'm ready for the relationship bro. Very much ready
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
rickyboss333:

now u can clearly see ur at fault. u r simply punishing d babe for something she didn't do. she is not d parent that has refused her not to go visiting. more over u should understand parents are like that, even ur own parents will not let ur sister visit a man knowingly no matter how close d relationship. when I said plan for her to visit, I never meant she should take permission from d parents, ur not a kid, I believe both of u could come up with some story to see her leave her home for a few days. about u making up ur mind never to go home... that sums up everything. she feels u don't love her enough to make trips to visit her cos perhaps u don't miss her that much, or perhaps u have someone else over there ur keeping. u have to make sacrifices sometimes, even if it means going back on our words, just for the one u truly love.

BTW, I notice u have an excuse for every advice u have been given here. ur beginning to sound like a "mister know it all". we r all saying virtually same thing n there's no how we could all b wrong at dsame time. I am beginning to wonder how ur previous relationship went, that's if this isn't ur first. try not to be too ranthoneous. take our advice n u will not regret it
My pleasure sir. I will go see her come next weekend. Sorry if I have bn STURBON about the whole thing. I apologise.
U guys have been great.
Thank goodness I belong to this family
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by mikejj(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

It's alright. I think I will go next weekend. I have spoken with a friend to help me and manage my business. I will keep u posted
goodluck man!!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
goodluck man!!!
Thanks
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by NeeKlaus: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect55:

I appreciate ur concern bro. I will go by next weekend.
I will update u people on how things turn out when I might have gone to see her.
I'm ready for the relationship bro. Very much ready
Fine. Please go next weekend o. It's hard to see girls that would love you that much these days. You can mention me when you want to update again.
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Fine. Please go next weekend o. It's hard to see girls that would love you that much these days. You can mention me when you want to update again.
I will surely do that. Have a nice sleep
Re: Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks by Respect55(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
I'm on my way home as I promised u guys in line with ur advice. Just passed Umuahia Tower � now.
Save journey to me I pray �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Quality Time With My Daughter (photos) / I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.