Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ladies Talk By William William - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Talk By William William (341 Views)

Why Don't Ladies Talk About Sex Like Men / Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! / Serena William Goes Topless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Talk By William William by Dranatomy: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
The problem with some of our ladies is not far fetched-always on the extreme of everything. When in love, they'll love until it spoil!.. And that's why some men are taking them for granted no matter how good.
... But now, i wanna send this message direct to you born as a woman... Because by now you should know that when you give too much love to a man , he will later begin to take it for granted?.. Not all men though - we still have men with conscience!.
.... These childish but adult men will later turn out to reciprocate your love with hatred..
And you try the more to please him, he becomes blind, infact you disgust him! Imagine! ... And you try harder thinking it will open his eyes but it end up closing his two ears.. and you try again, but it seems to make him become more stupid.. And you try more harder again, he begin to suspect you.. You meet your lawyer and will all your landed properties to him, yet he begin to think you're just so desperate a woman.
.. Little will he knows that romantic love and addiction to a fellow are just like twin brothers ����.. He has succeeded in working on your psychology into thinking, he is the only man in the world... and then, you still decided to try harder, but it end up scattering the relationship!. Oh!, your good works brought doom... But the same man will end up getting stalked to a parasite as life partner.
.. Ladies and gentlemen, at this point the business oriented prophets begin to prey on your hard earned money. Little did you know that too much of romantic goodness can also become a disease.
.... Little did you know that it is also biblical to sometimes give him bones to chew at the expense of real fleshy meat.
Little will you also know that he may need some Break to get his brain reset!..
Some of them, their brain requires Factory Reset not Deliverance! .. And when we organize a relationship seminar to address all these things , many will be busy with Tekino, Wiskid and Timaya somewhere in the Island.
...well, I'm only concerned because I've seen what many of you good ladies are passing through in the hand of men.. When i say good ladies, I'm not mincing words!, WE STILL HAVE THEM!.. These categories were born naturally good from birth. Their good life if you ask me is not a product of parental training. Some are also born naturally whosky.
... But you know Facebook ministry isn't my calling, that's why it pays to make less of a noise��.
Finally, Let she who has ears hid to instructions or probably start going around chanting "All men are the same"
... God bless our women (Only the good ones).
Re: Ladies Talk By William William by mikejj(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin i pray they here

(1) (Reply)

Join The Sashimi Temples For Fame, Wealth,protection And Spell Of All Kind For M / What's The Best Gift Parents Can Give To Their Children / Here Is How A Facebook Feature Can Help You Get Over A Breakup (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.