Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Should I Marry ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should I Marry ? (1202 Views)

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Marry ? by Pheals(f): 2:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Why should I get married?
Paying huge amount of dough as bride price!
Am not marrying a virgin then what's the purpose just because her parent raise her up? It's there right or is it culture/traditions when my grand pa only give out schnapps and few tubbers of yams or am I paying for her years of experience?
Why should I Marry when I can adopt a child? I didn't trust women I will still spend a lot on DNA to avoid heart attack in future oh lame devil woo Eve in garden of eden
Spend money to do STD tests?To be sure I won't regret the marriage! Not to forget fertility test for both gender!
Do you know how much it costs to make your marriage looks nice! Who want to marry a poor man! Am not even getting married if she's not a career woman.I didn't want a liability .I can't put the whole in-law burden on mine that's already heavy.
Why should I marry? Who knows she make end up throwing the ring I bought with a valuable amount of money on my chest! The ring I bend the knee to gave her! Oh no not to marry a devil is something to worry about!She will butcher me alive,I can't marry a bad cook,lazy woman with no proper home training

Some will say my parents are married too why should I be different! Oh no not this century women who said I must last 2hrs in bed or else the infant am about to raise will be that of an able man who can go a day on top women! Or better still use harmful drugs to man be a man that I am already.. It doesn't cost me a lot to produce what will make you pregnant Am not a sex addict!..not even women u can't satisfy with anything you have

So I should marry a woman with heavy make up just to look nice.. Covering up her ugliness.Who knows if she is a former harlot.. Oh I fear for my future kids.. No dignity... And I will end up feeding her and paying for her expenses why?Take her to court to make the marriage in a lawful way! Who knows the future she make come up with divorce to share my hard earn property! Pretend to be good and end up being a termagant in my house!

Tell her u didn't want that dress for her and she will complaint about the latest fashions! Imagine my wife ,if I stop taking her food she will end up squeezing my iron cloth in the morning accusing me of seeing other women outside that's if am a gentle guy if am not she will said I am an authoritarian! End up landing on my female sectary... Hmmmm am so worried what if am broke for sometimes, problems could start and she will look for other means calling me a lazy man or a woman will call my mother a witch... She raise your husband with that witchcraft

Insult and corrections are welcome (I didn't throw stones on every dogs that barks on my way) on any grammatical or typographical errors! I am not that good in English and also a lazy writer! English is language not a measure of intelligency thanks ...hope this touch someone heart! We women just can't be perfect.. Just a change is enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by jonaifame22(m): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2018
I love ur plumpy body, I know sey u go sweet to smooch well well
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by DeeFlask(m): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2018
marriage is a choice

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2018
DeeFlask:
marriage is a choice
...until a lady clocks 35 or a dude clocks 45. grin grin grin

Just completing your sentence.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by femolacqua(m): 3:50am On Jan 06, 2018
DeeFlask:
marriage is a choice
Correct answer bro, its not by force

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by DeeFlask(m): 3:58am On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

is a choice for young people grin
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by cooldrinks: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
OP the answer to your question is in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4270627/why-should-start-family-early
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Ask yourself that question when you are still single in the next 40years.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by VERTEX1: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pheals I love you ,I'd really like to contact you pls.

Cc:Pheals
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019

that's why I always say statements like "marriage is a choice" ,"I'm studying" etc are just an excuse to prolong the Hoe Phase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Lightangel65: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pheals:
Why should I get married?
Paying huge amount of dough as bride price!
Am not marrying a virgin then what's the purpose just because her parent raise her up? It's there right or is it culture/traditions when my grand pa only give out schnapps and few tubbers of yams or am I paying for her years of experience?
Why should I Marry when I can adopt a child? I didn't trust women I will still spend a lot on DNA to avoid heart attack in future oh lame devil woo Eve in garden of eden
Spend money to do STD tests?To be sure I won't regret the marriage! Not to forget fertility test for both gender!
Do you know how much it costs to make your marriage looks nice! Who want to marry a poor man! Am not even getting married if she's not a career woman.I didn't want a liability .I can't put the whole in-law burden on mine that's already heavy.
Why should I marry? Who knows she make end up throwing the ring I bought with a valuable amount of money on my chest! The ring I bend the knee to gave her! Oh no not to marry a devil is something to worry about!She will butcher me alive,I can't marry a bad cook,lazy woman with no proper home training

Some will say my parents are married too why should I be different! Oh no not this century women who said I must last 2hrs in bed or else the infant am about to raise will be that of an able man who can go a day on top women! Or better still use harmful drugs to man be a man that I am already.. It doesn't cost me a lot to produce what will make you pregnant Am not a sex addict!..not even women u can't satisfy with anything you have

So I should marry a woman with heavy make up just to look nice.. Covering up her ugliness.Who knows if she is a former harlot.. Oh I fear for my future kids.. No dignity... And I will end up feeding her and paying for her expenses why?Take her to court to make the marriage in a lawful way! Who knows the future she make come up with divorce to share my hard earn property! Pretend to be good and end up being a termagant in my house!

Tell her u didn't want that dress for her and she will complaint about the latest fashions! Imagine my wife ,if I stop taking her food she will end up squeezing my iron cloth in the morning accusing me of seeing other women outside that's if am a gentle guy if am not she will said I am an authoritarian! End up landing on my female sectary... Hmmmm am so worried what if am broke for sometimes, problems could start and she will look for other means calling me a lazy man or a woman will call my mother a witch... She raise your husband with that witchcraft

Insult and corrections are welcome (I didn't throw stones on every dogs that barks on my way) on any grammatical or typographical errors! I am not that good in English and also a lazy writer! English is language not a measure of intelligency thanks ...hope this touch someone heart! We women just can't be perfect.. Just a change is enough

It's not compulsory to get married, its not compulsory to get married, for me I see it as bondage, I think I'll rather adopt children.

But, not getting married does not mean you should flet,. Be celibate for life (ps you can keep your virginity till the nextlife, if u are still one)
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
d
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by MissRaine69(f): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Well the truth is, it’s not mandatory and the earlier the society we live accepts that not everyone is geared or suited for marriage the better.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
MissRaine69:
Well the truth is, it’s not mandatory and the earlier the society we live accepts that not everyone is geared or suited for marriage the better.

Its not mandatory for sure, but think of the future where you will need companionship. Those hoes you pay for won't be there for you. Money doesn't buy it.

Most billionaires and aristos aren't dating small girls for sex, they just want companionship. Probably their wife is deceased, divorced or not in a talking terms.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's not compulsory to get married, its not compulsory to get married, for me I see it as bondage, I think I'll rather adopt children.

But, not getting married does not mean you should flet,. Be celibate for life (ps you can keep your virginity till the nextlife, if u are still one)
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by MissRaine69(f): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Its not mandatory for sure, but think of the future where you will need companionship. Those hoes you pay for won't be there for you. Money doesn't buy it.

Most billionaires and aristos aren't dating small girls for sex, they just want companionship. Probably their wife is deceased, divorced or not in a talking terms.
Where I live it’s perfectly acceptable to co-habit, it’s also perfectly acceptable to buy a home with other like minded people who do not want to get married and live communally. Finally being alone is not the end of the world, you can’t marry because you are worried about being alone when you are old.
Sorry that’s a ludicrous concept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by ImaIma1(f): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
When all you see is negative, you better remain single.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Estellie: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
..It's a choice undecided.. Who wants to marry should marry, have a family and a home.

Who doesn't want to marry should remain single mbok...

Marriage is a beautiful institution to those who see it's beauty...

Everyone bears the consequences of their choices after all.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Randy100: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
As a christian, marriage is instituted by God almighty. The major reason for marriage is companionship and procreation.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Where I live it’s perfectly acceptable to co-habit, it’s also perfectly acceptable to buy a home with other like minded people who do not want to get married and live communally. Finally being alone is not the end of the world, you can’t marry because you are worried about being alone when you are old.

Well, when you are old enough to tell if you are going to be worried or not, I will come and ask you this question again.

Usually women's answers to life questions change Per year as they grow, yours won't be any different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Marry ? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
I ask myself same thing everyday of my life, I wish I wasn't in this society.
Re: Why Should I Marry ? by MarianaTrench: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

I wish it were so in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets In New Bedroom Photo / Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend / Should I Say Yes To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.