Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Davido Comes For Caroline Danjuma Again, Calling Her A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Comes For Caroline Danjuma Again, Calling Her A Gold Digger (371 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Comes For Caroline Danjuma Again, Calling Her A Gold Digger by hollywoodblog: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2018
When we all thought the war of words between Davido and Caroline Danjuma was near over, we heard something in DJ ECool’s new song, and it was a subtle jab to Carolina agai

Recall, the DMW Boss had previously attacked her in his hit song, FIA, telling her to “save her drama’ after she accused him of knowing the cause of Tagbo’s death. But we felt the feud has been settled last year.

The pre-chorus of ADA reads “Filomina, I know me now, you know say that was a f**king mistake. What of Carolina, that one na gold digger, chai, so me I no do again.”
http://hollywoodblog.com.ng/davido-comes-caroline-danjuma-saying-gold-digger/

(1) (Reply)

“we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Igbo Wedding” – Niger / Please I Need Advice .. / Contacting Each Other Outside Of Dating Site...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.