Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (47973 Views)

Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by tiredoflife(m): 4:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Is either you are still a teenager or you're just getting to know Atiku. Either way, Atiku can't be Nigeria's president..

I am far older than you are
There is nothing wrong with atiku
Do u ve proof he stole monies
Is there any court case of corruption against him
Who made you inec to say he can't be the president
Stop feeling important
You are no one in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Misterdhee1(m): 4:16am On Jan 07, 2018
tiredoflife:

I am far older than you are
There is nothing wrong with atiku
Do u ve proof he stole monies
Is there any court case of corruption against him
Who made you inec to say he can't be the president
Stop feeling important
You are no one in Nigeria
Lol. Steal ke? He didnt steal any money. In fact, he simply became rich overnight and hasn't stolen a single naira from Nigeria.

You can only run mouth online..You're only entitled to your vote..73 year old, corrupt Atiku can't rule Nigeria. Screenshot this for you to be sure of how certain I am.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by tiredoflife(m): 4:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Steal ke? He didnt steal any money. In fact, he simply became rich overnight and hasn't stolen a single naira from Nigeria.

You can only run mouth online..You're only entitled to your vote..73 year old, corrupt Atiku can't rule Nigeria. Screenshot this for you to be sure of how certain I am.

I ask again
Do you ve proofs he stole
I want proof
I am tired of character assassination
If you tell a lie for so long it becomes the truth in your mind
Besides stop being rude
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Sultannayef: 5:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

None of the aspirants are squeaky clean, even Buhari. What are you smoking??

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by jacyhelen(f): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Ratello:
Pls read! Powerful letter from Dele momodu to clueless Pmb.

DELE MOMODU WRITES ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI

'PLEASE, I BEG YOU...DON'T RUN FOR A SECOND TERM. GO HOME WITH YOUR HONOUR INTACT'

*'THOSE POLITICIANS ASKING YOU TO RUN AGAIN ARE DOING SO FOR SELFISH INTERESTS'

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/06/mr-president-man-shall-not-live-by-power-alone/

Culled from Thisday Backpage

its becoming clearer to them that Buba has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by jacyhelen(f): 5:47am On Jan 07, 2018
tuniski:

Sending buhari back to daura is a task that must be accomplished come 2019!

bubu till 2090
I will vote buhari in 2019 as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
we must finish this pepper together....
ndi ara.....

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by jacyhelen(f): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2018
factsandfigures:
It is clear that PMB has been caged by desprate politicians who are only out to protect their own imterest at all cost. These politicians will surely do alot of shady and unholy things between now and 2019 in the name of PMB. Billions of naira will be stolen in the name of elections. They will also dezprately rigged 2019 election for PMB..
.At the end of the day the remaining legacy of PMB will be completely destroyed.

bubu till 2090
I will vote buhari in 2019 as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
ndi ara.....
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by jacyhelen(f): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2018
fergie001:
"Who amongst us can in good conscience say in the market place that you won the last election on pure merit and that no substantial government funding went into your campaigns."

I know nobody took note of this,I did.

Thank God for life..........
Surprised nobody has called Dele,ipob
Because the trend here is once you tell the truth about Buhari,some people take it personal......truth be told,Dele don talk everything finish...

Lobatan......

dunkem21, show ooooo

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by jacyhelen(f): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2018
bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Misterdhee1(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Sultannayef:

None of the aspirants are squeaky clean, even Buhari. What are you smoking??
And where the Bleep did you see me mention Buhari is squeaky clean?

Atiku doesn't have the political will not to talk of the integrity to win Buhari. Even Dakwanbo will win Atiku hands down..Atiku's only core supporters are in the SE.

Buhari needs to go, but he should only be replaced by someone younger, intelligent and less detrabilized and not one 73 year old corrupt man that has refused to travel to USA since God knows when... Why should we go from 'moving out of a corruption-induced recession to corruption?
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by gidjah(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2018
I shake my head.......
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by UncleJudax(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2018
bamoski:

So if you go and commit a crime now, your father should be held responsible for giving birth to you shey?

Is that how you reason?
What an anology. It is finished!
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bianda24: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2018
I salute the boldness of Delete to comment at this time especially one that is Precise. I hope Buhari will listen and adhere to some of the submissions made.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by modik(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Gabrielolusesan:
1)I got two different samples of one hundred #Naira note with me,both produced in 2014 by @cenbank. #savethenaira @Godwin_fiele #emefiele. https:///FDRKUdQbVO

2)The first one(the neat one on top) has on it the signature of @SanusiLamidoS while the other has that of #emefiele as governor

3)The first one(that has @AsoRock picture behind) has durability than the other( that has picture of people behind and one star in front.

4) The problem now is that petty traders reject the other( more circulation) one due to its nature. It is usually dirty and looks tattered.

5)@NGRPresident should please produce more of the first sample OR find out what @SanusiLamidoS did to make it look very good #savethenaira

There should also be more distribution of the polymer notes, especially to the petty traders. Withdrawal of #5k or less should be in bits.

Creating a brand-new thread on this subject of National importance won't be a bad idea.

I have equally taken notice of this worrisome decay, to my greatest displeasure.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by balladin: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2018
oduastates:

Sorry , where did you get your conclusions from?
Jonathan's government remains the worst government in Nigeria's history .
You could only imagine what the country would be like if Jonathan had continued.
There they go again. ....if Jonathan had continued my life would be better than it is now. I don't know about unrepentant Buharists like you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by fergie001: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2018
jacyhelen:

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Biko nu, mbok,abeg
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2018
I think say na only me hate baba. Make una vote for him. 2019 and see by then him brothers (herds men) for Don finish middle belt and reaching out for south and east with their religion of peace agenda. I just de watch in 3D
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by mkoabiola: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bob Dee is a writer's delight come rain, sunshine

But unfortunately, buhari will contest again with $1billion meant for election in d name of fighting insurgency.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by egopersonified(f): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
cc; arabbunkum

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Dayoara: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whenever politicians want second term I wonder what they really forgot in office they want to pick, because if it's really the people's interest they have at heart.... Let people decides then..... No second term for PMB.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by gare(f): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ratello:
Pls read! Powerful letter from Dele momodu to clueless Pmb.

DELE MOMODU WRITES ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI

'PLEASE, I BEG YOU...DON'T RUN FOR A SECOND TERM. GO HOME WITH YOUR HONOUR INTACT'

*'THOSE POLITICIANS ASKING YOU TO RUN AGAIN ARE DOING SO FOR SELFISH INTERESTS'

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/06/mr-president-man-shall-not-live-by-power-alone/

Culled from Thisday Backpage

THIS WAS HOW EVERYONE WAS WARNING GEJ, AND HE REFUSED TO LISTEN, TODAY IT IS HISTORY, IF NOT HE WOULD GONE HOME WITH HIS HONOR INTACT
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by oduastates: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM.

JUST SHUT UP THERE.
INSTEAD OF YOU TO HAIL THIS GOVERNMENT FOR ENTRUSTING SUCH A VIABLE INSTITUTION TO THE NEW GENERATION,YOU ARE HERE RUBBISHING YOURSELF.
WHO TOLD YOU MANAGEMENT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR CV.
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
YOU AREA BAD EXAMPLE OF A PRODUCT OF THE NIGERIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.

New generation indeed.
A visit to the toilet of any of government institutions tells you a lot about the quality of leadership or the level of administrative incompetence.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by ocelot2006(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
oduastates:

Sorry , where did you get your conclusions from?
Jonathan's government remains the worst government in Nigeria's history .
You could only imagine what the country would be like if Jonathan had continued.

Worse than Abacha and Buhari? Are you high? As far as this 4th republic is concerned, GEJ is arguably the best till date. PMB so far is the VERY WORST.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Elvixbeatz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
D dullard turned president lacks understanding ... i think dats d best explanation for all d hardship he created
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by wxyz1: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God for Rev. Fr Mbaka, he has given them the morale to speak out.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by 2Mekus: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
musicwriter:
I think by now they should form an association of those who regrets voting for Buhari (ATHRVB).

Regrets Voting for Buhari Party of Nigeria (RVBPN) that could be sellable come 2019. Quick let's go register it. Abi grin
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by ArodeTsolaye: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dele is IPob- muslim yorrobers
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Olatara(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
gurunlocker:
I love this part...

Your Excellency, it has become very difficult, if not impossible to defend the excessive shortcomings of your government, please, permit my oxymoron Sir.

I feel for nairaland resident zombies and BMCs reading this part...
I read that twice. I really feel for those guys.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Olatara(f): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
kings09:
So dem know sat Lagos n Rivers looted money must have bn used for d failure buhari to win yet they claim integrity did

Dele momodu is ipob - sarrki, liondeleo, deomelo, mrhistorian, madridguy, naoslay, bolustical, python1, ipobarecriminal, omenkalives, alariiwo, yarimo come n do ur work n attack dele
forgot someone; Ngeneukwu (that name long) aka Lauretta Onochie
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by NASTYNASOSO: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
oduastates:

New generation indeed.
A visit to the toilet of any of government institutions tells you a lot about the quality of leadership or the level of administrative incompetence.

HMMMMMMMM

NO GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION IS PERFECT.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by NASTYNASOSO: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
tonytony208:

Oga, do you even have the least understanding of what CV means? It means Details of Experience and Exposure in your chosen profession. Are you then saying Experience and Exposure don't matter in Management? Please be reasonable

HMMMMMMMM.

TAKE A DIVE BROS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MANAGEMENT.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by tonytony208(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM.

TAKE A DIVE BROS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MANAGEMENT.

Since no need for experience before one can be a good manager, you can as well employ your 5 year old as a manger. What indepth obstinacy is this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello New Look (Photos) / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / Picture Of Aso Rock. Has Anyone Got Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.