Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (15698 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by jorion(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
omochelsea004:
there is difference between ashawo & olosho, but pple are mixing them.

Ashawo: to my best of knowledge are the ones living in brothels, their price start from 500 for short time, pullover is a little bit higher than d price of short time, other prices also depends on the style u want to do, but whatever it is, it is their brothel u must go if u need their service

Olosho: this are the type of girls popularly called or known as runs girls, they av so may types of packaging, they can display their market by d road side or some popular junctions e.t.c. this kind of ladies u stop where they are standing, u negotiate price with them (no fixed price) depending on their asset 3k, 5k, 8k, 10k upward, when u both come into agreement u take them to wherever you feel like to have them.
hope am right?

Hehehehehe. Y u dey ask me? Or u hear say I get PhD for olosho business.
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by sirxbit(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2018
omochelsea004:
there is difference between ashawo & olosho, but pple are mixing the two.

Ashawo: to my best of knowledge are the ones living in brothels, their price start from 500 for short time, pullover is a little bit higher than d price of short time, other prices also depends on the style u want to do, but whatever it is, it is their brothel u must go if u need their service

Olosho: this are the type of girls popularly called or known as runs girls, they av so may types of packaging, they can display their market by d road side or some popular junctions e.t.c. this kind of ladies u stop where they are standing, u negotiate price with them (no fixed price) depending on their asset 3k, 5k, 8k, 10k upward, when u both come into agreement u take them to wherever you feel like to have them.
hope am right?
minister of prostitute spotted shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by CheedyJ(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2018
pimpchi:
I am pleased to introduce some fantastic products in our production lines.
1, You want that soft and succulent pink lips? Go for our organically manufactured pink lip balm. 100% effective.
2, She is always not in the mood for some action, (guys, u know what I mean *winks) add two drops of using natural organic materials.
4, Are you ashamed of your small breast?? Not again. Get our breast enlargement cream. 100% natural.
5, Brother, is your pee pee like a tiny pencil?? Not to worry, we got you cover. Try out our joystick enlargement cream and you won't regret it.
6, You not be ashamed when your teeth is out there, that is why you need our pen teeth whitener and restore back your confidence. Make that call now and place your orders. A trial will convince you.
Always get our spy camera gadgets.
Get all the events secretly recorded... Good for investigations and secretly capturing evidences.
* spy camera eyeglass.
*spy camera pen/biro.
*spy camera wrist watch.
Don't miss any of those actions......
Call:08089175097 or 09053077923 or 08179742037
WhatsApp number is below
Soft & succulent pink lips ? Like d ones dangote,otedola,elumelu get abi...who pink lips EPP..make we see ur own soft & succulent pink lips na
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by CheedyJ(m): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2018
omochelsea004:

hope am right?
Twale boss...Bsc,MSC,PhD in oloshocology...wasere Prof
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Kingsley10000: 4:50am On Jan 07, 2018
omochelsea004:

hope am right?
END TIME COMMENT
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Kingsley10000: 4:52am On Jan 07, 2018
It's very rare to see a virgin on nl
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Paradigme777: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Achaachiko:

You are a true our daily manner user. My Lord, deliver the OP BY FIRE IJNA
angry grin
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Ogbenimax(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:

more money attracts different styles, even cowgirl. you just pay low.

lubricant is to ensure wetness of pussy since there won't be pre-intimacy(kissing and boob sucking) before the act.

if she no lubricate and you enter, you go wound am.
OGA on TOP
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Ifunanya327(f): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2018
fancy4eve:
See u see HIV AIDS
yu very funny and naive
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by lereinter(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
ceejayx:
I stopped going there the day one of them slapped me for removing her bra and sucking her bress.She was like how much u pay sef?
Me: 500
As she push me comot naso I use vess comot my CD pour the akamu for her bed.
She say I go pay for time wasted.. Abeg who dey waste each other time?
I later use my tp pay am sha after their body guard show me hin Chest. #neveragain grin
hmmm
dey are hopeless women
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2018
lereinter:

hmmm
dey are hopeless women

Lol it was my first slap of the year e pain me sha
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by flington4550(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:

more money attracts different styles, even cowgirl. you just pay low.

lubricant is to ensure wetness of pussy since there won't be pre-intimacy(kissing and boob sucking) before the act.

if she no lubricate and you enter, you go wound am.
Damn!!! You na agbaawo
Chai see how you explain am well
I hail you ooo

1 Like

Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by druxy(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2018
omochelsea004:

hope am right?
once they still display themselves, them be asawo......olosho no dey hawk.and them get class...more like house service...
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by Chidozie1970(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oloshos are they this sweet sef?
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by finallybusy: 9:27pm On Feb 17
omochelsea004:

hope am right?
Ashawo na ashawo.
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by MrCork: 9:31pm On Feb 17
When we go inside the room, they always want missionary style and I hate it. And they also put one cream inside their vagina. Hmmm maybe for lubricant. I love my oloshos.

Great career move...WELL DONE!!! undecided
Re: Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. by REGINALD001(m): 4:58am On Feb 18
fancy4eve:
See u see HIV AIDS

MATURED STAGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.